Crossing Boundaries with Kat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit baby. I love seeing you sit on that cock."

Kat then lifted her body up and the shaft of the cock was completely covered in her juices as it plopped out of her cunt. The opening of her pussy was now well defined from the thick shaft that just stretched her out. She sat back down on it again, but this time she didn't stop. Kat began riding the cock like a pro and was intrigued at watching her cunt lips and labia stretch downward on every up stroke.

Kat began moaning loud as she continued to fuck the blue dildo in front of me. This was the most incredible and naughty thing I've ever seen and I felt like I was about to cum without even touching my cock. She increased her speed and began crying out to me in a baby voice.

"Daddy, I want this to be your cock."

She continued her assault, aggressively fucking the dildo with everything she had. The suction cup was doing its job as she became more vocal and her moans were getting louder.

"Let me fuck you Chuck! Come over and fuck me!"

I didn't know what to say, but I didn't give a shit anymore. This was way too fucking incredible to waste, so I wrapped my hand around my slimy cock and began stroking in unison with Kat's thrusts. I felt like I was going to cum right away, so I quickly released my cock from my grip.

I held my promise, but it wasn't long until Kat sat down completely on the cock and stopped. Her ass and lower body began to shudder. I had never seen her cum before, but I was pretty sure this was the moment.

Kat yelled, "Cum with me Daddy!"

Before I could even grab onto my cock again, Kat screamed out and lifted herself completely off the dildo. Huge amounts of juices began spraying out from her gaped pussy while she cried out loudly. Clear fluid kept pouring out of her like a fire hose and showed no signs of letting up. She reached between her legs and started violently finger fucking herself while the waterfall continued. The view of Kat's incredible pussy caused my orgasm to race up the shaft of my cock like a freight train. I grabbed onto my cock and began shooting loads of cum before I even got my first stroke in. We were both cumming together for the first time and I didn't want it to stop.

I watched Kat continue to masturbate and kept stroking my cock, releasing volley after volley of white rope onto my carpet.

"Oh my God Kat, you are so beautiful!"

After about a minute, Kat's orgasm appeared to be subsiding and her juices slowed to a trickle. She pulled her fingers out of her gaping hole, spun her body around and sat down facing her computer. Her face was flush red and she appeared to be exhausted.

With a serious look on her face, Kat said, "That was so amazing. I haven't come like that in a long time. Maybe ever."

Kat picked up her laptop and pointed the camera around to show me the incredible amount of fluid she had sprayed all over the bathroom floor.

I said, "I have a lot of clean up to do myself."

She brought a towel into view and put it on the floor. She placed the computer down on the towel and faced it so I could see her. I was so happy to see her in a state of naked exhaustion and wished that I was there to comfort her.

She smiled and said, "I don't know what it is, but you have a way of turning me on. It's incredible."

I said, "You do the same to me too baby. I just wish I lived closer."

"The drive isn't that far."

Just as I was about to respond, Kat reached down and clicked out of our session. I had more to say to her, but I realized at that moment that Kat is a mysterious woman. She has mastered the art of keeping me interested and I was happy to be the recipient.

12