All Comments on 'Crossing Over Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ah the Victorians.....

love the story.....as a little thing ; you can take the ferry to Manly from Circular Quay and you can take trains from there , just not to Manly. You could have taken the "Cat" to Manly and the ferry back I suppose. Just to hear the Captain blow his whistle there. Great song about nothing in particular yet seems as Aussie as the Castle...

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very good chapter!

A very nice addition to this story! Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Living up to expectations

This chapter a bit disappointing overall but only because it was short. That said, the story-line and writing continue to live up to expectations with a nice bit of drama thrown in. I did like Louise's comments about the clumsiness of first-time straight sex with foreplay being two cans of beer and a feel, although I think that most young men would have enjoyed watching their girlfriends masturbate ("Sheilas don't masturbate" indeed---where was he coming from?). Eagerly awaiting Chapter 4.

tygztygzabout 7 years ago

A real slice of life, and I'm enjoying living it.

@maonaigh - insecure blokes don't want to see it because it means their girls are obviously not getting enough from them which isn't possible because they're such paragons of sexiness.

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 7 years ago
Yes, ,,, Victorians!

As mentioned by someone else,,, there ain't no train to Manly! Spoilt the story for me.

Shaima32Shaima32about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh dear, so you can't get a train to Manly? I've been in Sydney several times but must confess I never went to Manly. I will correct that later on but I've just submitted part four so once that's approved I'll make the necessary changes. Thanks to all who read and commented, it makes it all worthwhile.

Shaima.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Always just around the corner

Wow .... Hard landing again ..... And the trouble hits the kids and they have to grow with this ..... There is sunshine everyday but if the heart is broken...... ..... Touched

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous