All Comments on 'Crossing the Line'

by PantherPiss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HornygingerHornygingerover 11 years ago
That is so hot.

Loved reading your story, it made me so horny :-) Wish I was the one getting fucked all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
made me horny

I want this to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it ... new ideas for me and wife!

Really got turned on by this story... particularly the kicker about the wife at the end!! Being able to share my dark side with the wife while fucking her makes it all much more intense! I think about sucking and fucking cock while fucking my wife, and I think about telling my wife what I've done while sucking cock and taking it in my ass! I usually start a guessing game with her about where I've been earlier in the evening to get her aroused... when she suspects I"ve been "playing with nasty boys", she really gets hot and slippery wet fast! When I finally reveal I've taken a load, either down the throat or up my ass, she always comes so hard she screams!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife was never crazy about me fucking her ass and once said, I should have some guy cram his fat cock up it. So, I did, repeatedly, by an experienced older top. I liked it a lot and he was happy to pop my cherry. After getting schooled, haha, I was much better next time around with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous