Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still no response. I was getting desperate. It was getting late in the evening and I was getting tired and irrational. I was even starting to think about maybe sending her the pictures.

I got up and poured myself a glass of wine. I'd been working myself into a fit worrying about what Miss2Good4U thought of me. I figured the wine would help. Just as I was starting to calm down and was thinking of just going to bed I decided to look at the pictures I'd taken one more time.

I kept zooming in on the different pictures and eventually got fed up with it so I transferred the pictures from my phone to my computer so I they'd be bigger. I finished 2 more glasses of wine staring at the pictures.

Just one couldn't hurt could it? I found myself asking. It's not like I was really showing her anything. I was wearing panties in all the pictures and you can't even see my face or anything like that. Would it really be so bad? Sure I'd be crossing a line I set for myself and always told myself I'd never cross but it wouldn't be so bad and I'd get to talk to her again. Just one little picture and she'll respond. I'm sure if I can just talk to her one more time I'll be able to get closure and finally get her out of my head.

I was drunk and not thinking clearly. In a rush I gave in and sent her one of the pictures of me in the gray boy shorts. I regretted it the second I hit "send" and wished I could take it back. But I couldn't. I'd crossed the line and there was no going back. I'd traded my morals and for what? Just to have a short conversation with a woman online that I barely knew and who I'd probably never actually meet.

But there was nothing I could do. No way back across the line. No way to change what I did. All I could do was wait for her response and hope the fallout from that moment of drunken weakness wouldn't be too bad. I wasn't very hopeful.

Finally I saw the icon change indicating that she'd opened the attachment and had seen the photo I'd sent. I waited for what seemed like an eternity for her response. Would she like it? Would she keep making fun of me? Would she tell me what she thought of my stories or make me do something even more humiliating? Oh God, why hasn't she responded yet?

Miss2Good4U: See flabbykat, that wasn't so hard now was it? Though I can see now why you didn't want to send it. You look even worse in that picture with your thunder thighs and pudgy belly.

What was I supposed to say to that? I wanted to protest but what could I say? As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't deny what she was saying. My belly was pudgy and my thighs were big...

Me: Yes Miss. Now will you tell me what you think of my stories and captions?

Miss2Good4U: Haha slow down there flabbykat. One thing at a time. First tell me, are you home alone?

Me: Yes

Miss2Good4U: Good. Now I want you to strip completely naked and remain that way while we talk. Understand?

Me: Yes Miss.

I thought about lying to her and telling her I was naked without actually taking my clothes off but what would be the point of that? Being naked in my own home wasn't bad at all, in fact I walked around naked on a regular basis. And since I'd already crossed the line and sent her a picture, disobeying her now would only piss her off and she'd demand a lot more of me next time.

I quickly stripped out of my sexy panties, t-shirt, and bra and returned my attention to the computer.

Me: OK. Done. I'm naked.

Miss2Good4U: Good little flabbykat. See how much nicer things go when you just do as you're told?

I knew what answer she wanted and I realized that I wanted to say it. I immediately started to hate myself for wanting to give her exactly what she wanted but I couldn't help myself.

Me: Yes Miss

Miss2Good4U: Now which story did little flabbykat want me to critique?

Me: Whichever one you want Miss.

Miss2Good4U: Alright. Since you're being such a good little flabbykat I'll even let you edge yourself while I read. But you better not cum.

I wanted to fight back. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, that I'd touch myself whenever I wanted and cum whenever I wanted. I wanted to slam my laptop shut and forget I'd ever even spoken to her. But deep down I knew I'd never do that. She'd already broken me. I could fight back and refuse to obey her but it wouldn't last. She'd already gotten me to cross the line by sending her pictures which I'd sworn I'd never do. No matter how much I wanted to get away, I knew I'd eventually come back to her and do exactly what she wanted. And it'd be a lot more pleasant for me to just do what she wanted from the start rather than try to fight her knowing I'd give in eventually...

Me: Thank you Miss

12