All Comments on 'Crossing the Line'

by pink poison

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

That's a fantasy that both my wife and i could live with I'm sure.

It made me very hard all the way through. Gonna do something about that now.

Is it a true story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fanasy get you in trouble if done wrong way

her hubby when he gets home should kick her ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another so called writer deleting negative comment

It’s now turned into good comments or delete them when it says public comment. Guess this one will be gone soon.

Writing is not bad. You need to work on your dialogue.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

This 3-way needs to continue with Gavin "accidently" knocking you up with his baby.

kbatekbateabout 18 years ago
Not bad

Confused writing in early part of story, Character identities were not clear, I had to read over it twice to get a picture. Overall not bad, not great but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot and Sexy!

This story was Hot and Sexy! Also, a fun twist at the end. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hubby find out and get another wife

you make it easy for another man wife to become a whore.with friends like them,who need enemies.fuck my wife while i'm out of town.but i didn't fuck her while you were in town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Exciting

Seems like some are upset about the cheating aspect. They must not have been reading closely. From a husbands viewpoint, it sounds like a great way to let her live out her fantasy. Good work.

angelOFdemiseangelOFdemisealmost 17 years ago
Gotta Love Husbands Like That!!!!

I agree some of the ppl who left comments did not read the story thouroughly and should pay closer attention. I loved it...a shared fantasy for my hubby and I. Loved how her husband knew about it and had gave her the freedom to explore her fantasies to their full potential. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

You wonder we 84% of marriages end up in divorce court? Shit like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous