Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique was right there to suck it out of me and never missed a beat. About that time I heard a familiar muffled cry from Monique as her body started to shake and move in all directions. She was like a true animal in heat. She let go of the sexiest moan that I had ever heard and we all collapsed in a heap in the middle of the bed.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of a shower running and strong arms around me. I wasn't sure I wanted to open my eyes in case I had dreamt the previous night. I took a deep breath and long stretch and slowly opened my eyes to see Gavin looking down on me.

"Hi," he said softly.

"Hi yourself," I said and tentatively looked towards the shower.

He propped his head on his elbow and moved my face to look at his.

"Thanks for last night, it is something we have both been fantasizing about for a long time," said Gavin.

"Believe me, it was my pleasure," I shyly replied. "What made you go through with it?" I asked.

He just said curiosity got the best of both of them and last night presented a great opportunity.

"Cole doesn't know what he missed by being out of town," I replied.

"Sure he did," shrugged Gavin. "He knows all about it. I now owe him of course, but he knew all along."

The smile rose across my face as I remembered the weird laugh on the phone when Cole told me not to do anything he wouldn't.

"When I get home I assume there will be a plane ticket waiting for me to get out of town next weekend!" Gavin chuckled.

He leaned down to give me a friendly kiss and a quick body hug. He rubbed my hand on his dick which was getting harder by the moment.

"We probably still have time for another round if you want another go at this," he said as his hips continued their rotations. "If I remember correctly, you were very approving."

Just as I was about to open my mouth and give him an answer, Monique came around the corner looking all refreshed in a sexy robe.

"I can see it is going to be dangerous to leave you two alone from now on," she said with a laugh.

God she was sexy I thought as I recalled the memories from the evening before. Our eyes met with a twinkle and I thought to myself, maybe Gavin should be saying the same thing...

12