All Comments on 'Crossing the Line Ch. 02'

by mercianknight

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

But it won't be the last. The second time will always be easier...as will the third, etc. Thanks for creating another mindless skank in LW. you must have thought there was room for one more, huh?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Hey, Looking4it,

plenty of room for these stories as there are 25times more stories gloryfying cuckolding and/or wimpy husbands. What is needed here is a chapter 3 - Consequences!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yep I agree with Trixi. At least it's not a willing cuck sicko husband story. Chapter 3 better be consequences or the whole reason for the tension was pointless. Well done so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

The hot wife release. Obviously the threesome she and her husband had with another man is bearing lucious fruit for this married couple to enjoy. And for us to enjoy reading about. 5 *****

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Heavy on narration

Almost all of the story is told by the narrator! Very little dialogue. It is difficult to get a reader 'into' characters whom they mainly meet through a stranger's account, instead of their own words!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
'Dripping love canal'?

Thanks for writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 7 years ago
can understand

the 1 favorite and the low score

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermercianknight@mercianknight
hetero male that just loves reading erotic stories and occasionally contributing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES