Crossing the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart pounded.

She looked at him.

"Show me how you'd rub my ass."

She expected him to grab her cheeks and be rough. Instead he massaged her cheeks. He was exploring every inch of her backside. She never had a person touch her this way. Other guys would slap it or pinch it. Based upon the way he was touching her she believed he was equally excited touching her jeans.

She: set a boundary, tossed out a reassuring hint, and asked a question at the same time. "The day you'll see my nude is on our wedding night. If we're to end up married. On this night will you touch my anus?"

"If it's clean."

She answered, "Fair enough."

They were both breathing heavier and getting more aroused.

"I've read reverse cowgirl is fun for a guy who likes looking at a girls backside."

He answered, "It is."

She felt his cock move.

"I've also read reverse cowgirl is a good position for when a guy is smaller."

She again wondered if he would ridicule her.

"A position I like is called nirvana."

He was now really gripping her cheeks. She was moist. This was the first time in her life she became moist just by having her backside caressed. In fact she had never been touched this way before. Her chest was becoming flush. They were pressed up against one another. She felt his stiff cock jerk. She felt if they kissed it was over. She needed to talk.

She mentioned, "It's like missionary but my legs would be closed and yours would be on the side of my legs."

"I'm impressed."

She asked, "Why?"

"I've never met anyone who knew this position. Much less the name."

They stared at one another. She never believed her backside would be an erotic zone. The way he was touching it was melting her. She felt his right hand leave her backside. It made it to her front. She let him touch her through the fabric. She had a decision to make. He made it easy when his hand started to unbutton her jeans. She gently took his hand and moved it back to her backside.

"Not yet."

She expected him to be angry. It was obvious he was disappointed but he continued to massage her backside.

This was awkward. They were in some sort of limbo. She realized she was being a tease. This was not her intention. She pulled away.

They looked at one another.

She took a deep breath.

She asked, "Are you able to stay longer?"

"Have you changed your mind?"

"I want our first time to be on our wedding night."

"It's one of the reasons I love you."

She had the compulsion to have sex with him in the kitchen. It wasn't easy to restrain herself. It was obvious he was frustrated and needed relief. She could have cut the conversation off and picked a different day. She wanted to continue to talk to him. She wanted his company but didn't want to go all the way. She knew she had been a tease and felt sorry for him. She had an idea.

Very seriously she asked, "Would you feel better if if you relieved yourself?"

With a surprised look he said, "What?"

She was more blunt, "Did you need to masturbate?"

"You want me to masturbate?"

She clarified, "I don't want to watch."

"Oh."

"I want to continue this conversation but I need you focused. You can use the bathroom or the guest room."

"Your serious."

"Just don't make a mess. While you are giving yourself relief I'll finish cleaning."

He asked, "I wouldn't mind seeing you use your butt plug?"

"You would?"

"Oh yeah."

"You don't want to watch me masturbate?"

Silence.

Based upon his look she said, "You do?"

"Oh yeah."

She smiled.

"Not today."

"Is it okay to be disappointed?"

They stood there in silence. She thought about what she read in the book discussing kinks and fetishes. It mentioned how people with fetishes would often masturbate while holding onto or looking at their fetish. She recalled what she read on internet boards. So often spouses were upset their significant other had fetishes and kinks. Alison felt people felt threatened their partners had fetishes. She also recalled on how the partner with a fetish or a kink just wished their significant other would understand. She never wanted a spouse to seek someone else who would understand. If it was true he was looking at rings, she felt she needed to embrace his fetishes. Depending on what they were and what they involved would depend on how she handled them. She believed she needed to figure out if fetishes were a deal breaker for her. She also felt she needed to find out if he had control of his impulses. She created a test for Cameron and herself. She: unbuttoned her tye dye jeans, zipped them down, slipped out of them, and handed him the pair.

She would never forget the look on his face.

"What?"

"Take these with you."

"Really?"

"I'd rather have you enjoy yourself to my pair of jeans than watching porn."

"You don't like porn?"

"Lets talk about that later."

He asked, "Would you mind if you gave me your bra too."

She gave him a look.

"I liked the feel of it"

He expected some resistance.

She asked, "I hope you don't feel offended at this. Do you wear woman's clothes?"

"No. I'm just turned on by them."

She asked, "So you masturbate to women's clothes?"

"I'll lay out women's clothes and enjoy myself."

He worried she'd break it off with him.

She considered all of the things she read. She thought about how she felt about him. She recognized this was a test for her. She reached up from underneath her shirt, took off her bra, and handed it to him.

She gently turned him around, "You take care of yourself. I'll change into a different pair of jeans and clean the kitchen."

He asked, "Can I cum on them?"

She set a boundary, "Not on the bra."

"Okay I won't."

He asked, "What should I do with the jeans?"

She opened a bottom cabinet, pulled out a garbage bag, and handed it to him.

"You can have them."

"Seriously?"

"I don't mind."

He stepped up to her, "I love you."

She smiled, "I love you to."

He leaned in to kiss her.

"It's why I need you to masturbate. I'll wait until after you leave."

He again glanced down at her privates.

She noticed his cock move under his jeans.

"Go take care of yourself."

"Are you sure?"

"As long as you never act inappropriate I don't mind."

"I'd never act inappropriate. I'm not the type of person who'd purposely hurt someone."

She believed him.

He again glanced at her privates.

She turned him around, "Go."

She watched him carry her pair of jeans and bra to the guest bedroom.

"Clean up."

He waved, "I will."

She thought of something, "Not on the comforter."

"No problem."

She watched him eagerly step into her guest bedroom.

She was surprised at her own behavior. She would have never done this with any other guy. She imagined Cameron laying out her clothes and jacking off. This was odd. Then again it felt erotic.

She focused on what she needed to accomplish. She quickly finished cleaning the kitchen and stepped into her bedroom. She needed to change her panties and slipped on a pair of old cargo pants. She pulled out from underneath her bed a dark green plastic tub. While she did this: she heard the guest bedroom door open, she heard the bathroom door close, heard him hang her bra on her bedroom door handle, and soon heard the TV. She focused on the items in this plastic tub. She selected the book: about sexual issues, the position book, and the fetish book. She quickly opened the position book and based upon the tabs found "nirvana." She'd be open to trying this position. She grabbed these books and her laptop. She happily carried them into the living room.

Cameron was surprised when she stepped into the living room carrying books and her laptop.

She purposely avoided the couch and sat in a nearby chair.

They looked at one another.

She decided to crash through the awkward feeling they were experiencing, "Feel better?"

"You want the jeans back? I'll wash them."

She smiled.

"Keep them."

"Why are you giving them to me?"

"I'd rather have you imagine me instead of viewing pornography."

"You don't like pornography?"

She answered honestly, "I used to. I stopped because I felt I was becoming addicted to it."

She wondered what he'd feel about this.

"I stopped watching it for the same reason."

She felt compelled to ask, "You don't feel less of me for watching it?"

"Why wouldn't women like it?"

They smiled at one another.

She turned toward the books.

He wondered what all the colored tabs meant. He was surprised when she grabbed the book of positions. He watched her open every page with a purple tab. She stopped. Withe the book open she set it in front of him.

"I wouldn't mind trying this one."

The title of the position was called the crossed keys.

"I've never tried it."

"Would you try it for me?"

He smiled, "Of course."

She then turned to another page with a purple tab. This one had three other colored tabs on it, "See this says reverse cowgirl is good for a small cock."

She again set the book down in front of him.

"I like this position."

She joked, "I knew you would enjoy checking out my ass."

He felt he could ask, "Would it be alright if I cam on your butt?'

"If you clean up the mess."

"I will."

"Please warn me before you shoot all over."

"Okay."

"Never on my face."

"I think that's rude."

She smiled.

He asked, "Would you let me cum on your boobs?"

"On my small tits?"

"They're still boobs."

In a joking matter she cupped them, "They are too small to have breast sex."

"If you jacked me off I could easily cum on your nipples. If you are holding my cock you could direct it."

She gave him a face.

"You like my small tits?"

"I can't wait to see your perky nipples."

She smiled, "They do get perky."

"I know."

This surprised her.

She picked up the fetish book and turned to the index.

He watched.

She turned to a page with multiple colored tabs.

"Lets take a survey together."

"I'm game."

"Damn it!"

He asked, "What?"

"I forgot a pen and paper."

Cameron volunteered, "I'll get them."

She pointed to her computer desk, "There are paper and pens in the top right drawer."

He went to get them. She noticed he was hard again but tried to hide it.

She was very aroused herself. Even still, she was determined to wait. She would consider heavy petting if they were engaged and it was the only way they could make it until their wedding night.

He set the paper and pen on the coffee table.

She smiled.

"This is how it works."

Because he loved Alison he would take the survey. This was the same reason he was willing to wait until they were married to have sex. He deeply appreciated her understanding of his fetishes. This confirmed for him she was the woman for him. She was the first woman his Mom really liked. He wondered if his sister would like her. Experience taught Cameron to take their opinions seriously. He was overjoyed he found a woman who didn't reject him because of his kinks or his small penis.

*** 9 ***

Alison glanced at what she felt was a beautiful engagement ring. She focused on the dinner she was making. In two weeks they would be married. At the moment she wished they would have eloped. She immediately discounted her own regret. She wanted to enjoy everything a bride was to enjoy on their wedding day. This included waiting until they were married to have intercourse.

The reason they were able to make it without having sex were the rules Alison and Cameron maintained. These rules were: they were to never use tongues when they kissed, they always touched one another through their clothing (the exception being Alison's small tits), they never removed their pants or shorts, and at any moment they could invoke the masturbation rule. If either one or both were having trouble maintaining their goal of waiting they were to let the other know they needed relief. There was to be no criticism and they always did so in private. Cameron often mentioned they could watch one another. Alison knew better. The reason Cameron agreed to these rules was the love and respect he had for her. The reason Alison came up with the masturbation rule was the compassion she had for him.

When Alison made this rule she never believed she would invoke this rule. Eight times she surprised Cameron when she needed to masturbate and Cameron did not. Four of these times she did so at her apartment, three times at his house, and during a hunting trip.

Both Cameron and Rock asked Alison to go along on this trip because a group of women hired them as their guides. Whenever a woman went on a trip Rock's Sister-in-law Mandy (younger sister of Rock's wife) went as a third guide. Alison never minded because Mandy was a lesbian. Mandy never officially "came out", everyone just correctly believed she was, Mandy preferred it this way. She never wanted to be treated differently for being a lesbian. Whenever a group of ladies scheduled a trip Mandy and Rock's wife Sandy went along. On this occasion Sandy was unable to attend. Sandy suggested they take Alison.

Alison invoked the masturbation rule during the last campfire. During the campfire she kept imagining Cameron taking her into the woods and doing it against one of the trees. Observing him being masculine during the trip was a huge turn on for her. It was obvious he was the leader. Rock and Cameron always proclaimed they worked together. They did work together. Alison correctly believed it was Cameron with the final say. At the very beginning of the trip Cameron made a point to introduce Alison as his fiancee. Still, two of these ladies seemed to be putting the moves on Cameron. Anytime it seemed these two ladies were getting friendly he would make it a point to get Alison's attention. The one respected this and backed off. The other changed her tactic. The loyalty Cameron was showing to her only increased the love she had for him. This gave Alison the impulse to do it in the woods to seal the deal. To show this annoying women he was hers. What stopped her was the speculation this event would be less than ideal. It was the first time in Alison's life she enjoyed herself in a tent, in a sleeping bag, and with a group of people only a few feet from her. It took great restraint and biting down on her camping pillow to stop anyone from hearing her or knowing what she was doing.

Before this trip Mandy and Alison never really spent time together, they didn't dislike one another, but they never went out of their way to become friendly. Before the trip was over they became best friends. Since this trip Alison was actively looking to find Mandy a life long partner. Alison unsuccessfully set her up twice. To Cameron's dismay this hadn't deterred Alison from playing matchmaker.

Mandy never allowed herself to feel any romantic feelings toward Alison because it was obvious Alison was in love with Cameron. Mandy respected Cameron to much to mess with a woman he was in love with (it was obvious Alison was as straight as an arrow). Mandy quickly found out Alison could take care of herself and admired the way she handled the horses and donkeys. Mandy believed Alison's quick reaction kept these animals calm when either a grizzly or a Sasquatch approached them. Mandy appreciated Alison's willingness to take orders from the three of them. Never once did Alison act superior because she was engaged to Cameron. Alison took to Mandy because Alison felt she could trust Mandy in the back country. They felt they were watching out for one another. Both of them felt they could tell one another anything.

This began when Mandy privately expressed her belief the woman who backed off first was Bisexual and wanted a threesome. This conversation confirmed Mandy's belief Alison was indeed straight and would never be involved with a woman. Another friendship moment was when Alison asked Mandy to help her with something. In less than ten minutes Alison put the fear of God into the woman who continued to approach Cameron. Mandy was ready to jump in if it came to blows, not to defend Alison, but to stop Alison from knocking the woman out. This stopped all inappropriate behavior from this woman.

When Cameron invoked the masturbation rule at her apartment he'd use her guest bedroom. Before Cameron arrived she would set out an outfit and a towel. When she no longer cared about an article of clothing she'd forgo the towel and put out a plastic bag. He was to put the item into the plastic bag and take the bag to the dumpster (many times he'd take out her garbage for her). This turned out to be fun for her. She liked guessing what outfits would turn him on. She ended up modeling different outfits for him. This led to shopping trips. She was delighted to find a guy who enjoyed clothes shopping. These things helped her figure out what his fetishes were.

These rules were getting difficult to maintain. Both wanted to make love to one another. The rule to never remove their pants stopped them from having intercourse. They both experienced orgasms while dry humping. Alison never dreamed it was possible for her to have an orgasm this way. She never knew how intense it felt to have jeans rub against her privates. What added to this rubbing pleasure was Cameron's cock was on top of clit. She now knew, if she could never have an orgasm with him inside, she'd have him hump her clit. The added bonus was the way he teased her nipples.

Tonight. Instead of laying out a sexy outfit she was wearing one. She started with a burgundy colored bralette and panty sex. She fit herself into a pair of burgundy and white striped stretch skinny jeans. This was by far the tightest pair of pants she ever purchased. This pair of denim jeans highlighted her backside, showed off her legs, and rubbed against her privates. She classified this as a:"flashy fetish pick". Over the bralette bra she slipped on a white long sleeved see through mesh sheer top blouse shirt. When she ordered the pants she ordered the top. Her plan was to wear this outfit during their honeymoon. She had never worn a top like this before. Until Cameron; she never believed a man would actually be turned on by her small A cup tits. Based upon the outfits she had set out for him she believed he'd like her outfit. She pinned up her hair, applied what she felt was sexy makeup, her burgundy lipstick was the focal point, slipped in burgundy stud earrings, and sprayed on the perfume he bought her for Christmas.

She started to make them dinner. Her plan was to finish it just before he arrived. They would eat dinner together. She would set a kitchen chair in the living room where she'd give him a seductive striptease. She hoped during the striptease he'd tease her nipples. Maybe she would allow him to mouth them. She often imagined what his mouth would feel like on her erect nipples. At the end of the striptease she would tell him to remove his clothes. She would then insert a butt plug with a handmade leopard print tail attached to it. This went with an outfit she planned on wearing during their honeymoon. After she would masturbate in front of him.

She started to feel guilty.

When she was done setting the table she down at her spot. She looked over the table and it was immaculate. Everything was set out perfect. All of her best dishes were on the table. She even added candles. She could have lied to herself. She could have ignored her guilty feeling. She knew Cameron wanted to have sex with her. She wanted to fully kiss him. She wanted to feel his hands on her skin. She wanted to feel his lips on her nipples. She wanted him to touch her backside. Sometime after the first time wanted to try anal sex. She liked his idea of a day where they waited until the end of the day to go all the way. During this day they would trade off getting one another off spontaneously. She wanted to try food play. She was looking forward to receiving oral sex. No matter what his size she wanted to touch it. No matter what his size she wanted to feel the intimacy of him inside of her. If it wasn't great she wanted to feel him rubbing his cock on her clit. She just wanted it in a bad way. What she didn't want was to be the person who broke their commitment to wait. This was why she was feeling guilty.

1...345678