Crossing the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised on how much she enjoyed her boots being removed.

"I love your legs."

"My stubby legs?"

"They're not stubby."

She was surprised he felt differently.

She teased, "Yes they are."

Serious he answered, "I love them."

This added to her arousal.

If he believed they weren't stubby she would never again argue the point.

He started to touch her feet. This was honestly odd to her. She felt her feet were terribly ugly. Out of all the fetishes she read about she didn't get the feet thing. This odd feeling disappeared when he moved up her legs and massaged her calves. He massaged both of them. He moved upward passed her knee and started to focus on her thighs. He found a tickle spot. They both temporary enjoyed Cameron tickling her. He stopped. She noticed him look toward her womanhood. She expected him to remove her panties and want sex. Instead he gently spread her legs and started to kiss her inner thigh. This was so erotic. She felt herself moisten. He kissed his way up to her white boyshort panties. He pulled her closer to him. He unhooked the garters. He gently slipped the panties off of her legs. She was ready to lay down instead he kissed her left thigh. She smelled her own aroma. She hoped to God he didn't mind. She let him place her right leg onto his shoulder. She felt him kiss her thigh again. He made his way to her outer lips. She liked how he was gently tracing his finger between the her outer and inner lips. She was now wet. He removed his finger and replaced it with his lips.

She let out a loud sigh.

She lifted her legs up onto the edge of the bed.

It drove her crazy as he basically kissed up and around her folds. Every so often she'd feel his lips grace her inner lips. Her breathing became heavy. He gently shifted his face and used his tongue to split her womanhood. She immediately laid on her back. He focused on every inch of her womanhood. He was kissing every inch of her womanhood. She never experienced this before. He moved up her folds. This was a slow teasing process. A process that was driving her crazy. She started to play with her nipples. The nipple clamps added to her arousal. She spotted his eyes gazing at her erect nipples. She could tell he was turned on. He was turned on by giving her pleasure. It was true. He truly loved foreplay. This added to her pleasure. She was feeling the buildup. This surprised her because he hadn't been near her button. He kissed around her opening. He slowly traced his tongue around her inner folds purposely avoiding her clit. He took his fingers and gently slit apart her inner lips. He put his chin against her opening. Placed his his upper lip directly on her clit. Pressed his tongue on the bottom of her clit. What he did next was amazing to her. He simply moved his tongue back and forth. He would change the pressure with his tongue.

She screamed in pleasure.

She had never experienced this before.

She closed her eyes. Her head snapped back. She became silent. Cameron became concerned with this sudden silence. He wondered if something happened to her. She became rigid. Her legs clamped on his face. He somehow maintained his position and continued to dance her clit. She grabbed hold of her breasts. Her toes pointed out and she squeezed hard. He lost his breath but somehow kept going

She let out a loud a loud gasp.

Her body shook violently.

It was as if she was being touched by a hot stove.

With force he shoved his face from her and yelled again, "STOP!"

He did.

She laid on her side shacking violently.

He smiled as he watched her last few jerks.

She had never experienced anything like this before. Because this was created from the person she loved it was far more intense than her toy. She knew why woman said they wanted a guy who was better at foreplay over a big cock. She slowly started to calm down. To her surprise she was still aroused.

She opened her eyes.

He was smiling from ear to ear.

She could tell he was proud of himself. She could tell this had turned him on. This was a blessing to her. He performed oral on her not because he felt obligated to. He liked it. Plus, he wanted her to have a good time. Most important; he didn't perform oral just so he could jam it in.

She heard him say, "Are you okay?"

She sat up.

Many answers flashed in her mind. She ignored them.

She moved to the edge of the bed lifted her legs and said with aggressiveness, "Make love to me."

He looked at her, "I won't last long."

She looked. His cock was standing underneath his athletic pants. She could tell it was the smallest penis she had been with. What was interesting it jerked a little. She had never seen a cock do this before. It was as hard as it would be.

She bluntly asked, "You want to still do it?"

"If you don't mind the first time lasting less than five minutes."

"Your that turned on?"

"It's been a while."

She laughed.

He did too.

"If you get me off now. I'll last longer next time."

"Will you be able to?"

"Of course."

She was shocked by this. She was used to guys cumming once and they would turn around and go to sleep.

She was surprised when he said, "I love how you cum."

She noticed his cock jerk.

He said, "I love the stockings. You look so hot. I loved your outfit."

It suddenly downed on her he never took off her stockings.

She smiled, "I want to see Mr. Peepers."

As she said this she stood up.

He stepped back.

She slid his athletic pants and underwear down.

As she did this he removed his t-shirt.

His small cock was free.

She realized it was less than five inches in length. She suspected he had never really measured it. From above it must have looked five inches. It was around four and seven eights. It was the same width as her small dildo. She had hoped it would have been as thick and long as her suction cup dildo. She had prepared for this. She felt guilty for her thought, "It's small." And then her thought, "I'm glad he's good at foreplay." She then reminded herself, "He told you it was small and you knew he was small before marrying him." This thought caused her to focus. She stepped back and felt he was very attractive. He was toned, in shape, and she found him handsome. To her surprise it was still hard. She found it fascinating when it jerked.

"He's going to have to get used to the name Mr. Peepers. I just considered him Tiny."

She looked at him.

"It's not very big."

She stepped up to him and gently grabbed it.

"No it's not. But Mr. Peepers seems to need attention."

She knelt down. After the oral session he gave her, she felt she should return the favor.

Instead he asked, "You would jack me off?"

This surprised her.

"Are you sure?"

"I'd love to cum on your breasts. They look so hot attached to the clips."

She sat on the edge of the bed. He stepped over. She grabbed it. She could tell it wouldn't take much. She became aroused because he was aroused.

He adored her small breasts. He would never forget the outfit she wore. Most of all he loved her.

She started to really jerk it.

"I'm about to cum."

For the first time she purposely directed a cock to finish on her breasts. Once over her right boob she felt it get harder. It was obvious this was a thing for him. She found herself fascinated as it splashed over her nipple, boob, and chest. Her gloves were soaked with his cum. She was surprised at the amount that sprayed from his small cock. This was fascinating and arousing to her. She would have never believed she would have felt this way.

He asked, "Should we take a shower?"

"You want our first time to be in the shower?"

"I thought I'd help you clean the mess and we could get refreshed."

She really appreciated this.

"Okay."

He said, "The gloves were hot."

She winked and answered, "Mr. Peepers ruined them."

He said, "I'd like for Mr. Peepers to ruin them again."

She carefully stood up and headed toward the shower.

"Just a shower?"

He responded, "Just the shower and then another round."

With glee she asked, "Another round?"

He was surprised at this question.

"It's our honeymoon."

She honestly answered, "Yeah."

"I'm expecting many wonderful rounds."

This was a revelation to her. She stood there as he made his way to the bathroom. He stopped turned and looked at her, "I thought we're taking a shower."

This snapped her out if it.

She answered, "Of course."

She did grabbed some tissues. She wiped it off her hands. When she reached him she used tissues to remove what was dripping off his cock. She couldn't help herself and wiped a couple spots off the floor. After this they took their shower. It took great restraint to get through the shower without going all the way.

*** 13 ***

She never knew sex could be like this.

After the shower she expected they'd immediately have intercourse. Instead; she experienced two more orgasms and he enjoyed one more orgasm before lunch. She enjoyed one of these during the shower. He truly had magic hands. This slow pace was being directed by Cameron.

It was after lunch and for the first time he entered her. They were in missionary. She could feel him inside of her but she was starting to dry up a little. She was starting to debate if she should say something.

He said, "This isn't working is it?"

She felt bad.

He said, "If it isn't we can try something else."

"It's our first time."

"So what?"

She gave him a look.

"Who says the first time has to be in missionary?"

She looked at him and processed what he said.

"Did you bring lube?"

The idea they didn't have to do missionary and a guy asking if she needed lube were huge immensely arousing to her.

"Get up."

He rolled over onto the bed.

She was still wearing the stockings and along the way put her garters back on. She had taken the necklace off.

He was as stiff as a board. He enjoyed looking at her ass.

She stepped over to one of her suitcases. Pulled out the lube she brought. She stepped on her bed, poured it over his small cock, rubbed it, then rubbed the lube on herself, and mounted him. She went for it. She was grateful she had practiced with the five inch suction cup dildo. She was able to move in a way where his head hit her G-Spot. What shocked her was when he reached up and started to play with her clit. She was disappointed to hear.

"I'm cumming."

She still felt this was her best sexual experience of her life. She was overjoyed this happened on her wedding day. She rode his small cock. He let out a shout. She felt his cock pump a great deal of cum inside of her. She was surprised so much would shoot out after having cum twice before.

He said it, "I love you."

She lifted herself off and laid down next to him.

She looked at him, "I love you too."

She was surprised when he reached over to her womanhood.

"It's alright."

"But you didn't cum?"

She answered, "No I didn't."

"Would you be able to orgasm again?"

She was honest, "I'm not sure."

"Would you like too?"

She was unsure she would be able to.

This is why she answered, "I guess."

He began to touch her. She could tell he was seeing how moist she was.

"Your wet."

She slightly moaned at his touch.

"You want me to rub you?"

"You want too?"

"Yeah."

She could tell he was being sincere.

She thought of something.

She reached over and started to really jerk it.

"I'm not sure I could do it again."

Without asking she started to give his small cock a blow job. It was much easier to suck on a smaller cock. It took some effort for him to rise to the occasion. She quickly stopped and laid on the bed.

"You mind humping my clit?"

"I've never done that before."

"Yes you did?"

"When?"

"When we dry humped."

"Oh."

In a seductive voice, "This time I'm without clothes."

He mounted her without question.

She directed the shaft of his cock to be over her clit.

He began to hump it.

She felt so close to him. She had never been with a lover who was willing to do this. To her surprise she felt the tension.

Her eyes closed and she grabbed her nipples.

He smiled. He was learning her pattern. He purposely humped a little faster. He understood he didn't need to go harder just faster. He was actually very conscious of what he was doing.

Her head went back. She suddenly became quiet. Her body became rigid. She held her breath. Her feet stuck out straight out.

She yelled out a very loud, "Yelp"

Her body began to shake violently.

Before she would scream at him he rolled off of her and watched her twitch.

She liked this even though it wasn't the best orgasm of the day. She appreciated the fact he gave her attention after he was finished. This meant a lot to her. This was a fulfilled desire. She hoped for a day when they could orgasm together. If not; she was pleased he would bring her to a happy ending.

She laid there.

She turned to him

To her surprise he cuddled with her. She was shocked when he reached down and started to caress her nipple.

She gently removed his hands, "Later."

"Okay."

She clung to him.

She was overjoyed he gently touched her skin.

This ended when he said, "I'm hungry."

She looked at him, "Lets try the restaurant downstairs."

"It's really good."

She asked, "Should we shower together?"

"Good idea."

She said, "I need a break."

They laughed.

After they took a shower, they ate dinner, and hiked around the lake. Cameron and Alison carried bear spray and weapons.

She loved the view of the lake.

*** 13 ***

Alison was wearing what she called her outrageous sexy outfit. If for any reason she felt Cameron would have criticized her she would have never worn it. After two days of sexual exploration she believed he'd love it. The truth of this outfit could not be denied. She was embracing the kinkier side of sex.

She was on the edge of the bed. Her legs were up in the air. Cameron was holding her legs in a crossed pattern against his chest. She was wearing a pair of leopard print lace topped thigh high stockings. On the floor was a leopard print mesh boyshort pantie. Cameron had removed this pantie. In its place he inserted a handmade leopard print butt plug. She appreciated how he lubed the toy and her anus. She was turned on when he played with her opening before inserting the butt plug. This butt plug came with leopard print ears and a collar. She was wearing both of these. She matched these accessories with leopard print spandex gloves. They covered her hands and went passed her elbows. The main outfit was a leopard lace gartered chemise. The top of the chemise was pulled below her small tits.

This felt wild to her. Her nipples were erect and her chest was flush. She was pinching both of her nipples. She was looking into her Husbands eyes. She felt all of the positions where he stood and her legs were in the air were primal. The only reason she allowed herself to feel this way was because of the love and trust she felt toward Cameron. She never dreamed sex could be like this.

She accepted the fact she would never experience a complete full feeling with Cameron. These last two days taught her she didn't need this to enjoy intercourse. She acknowledged within herself; for intercourse to be fulfilling she needed to adjust her approach and how she viewed it. She was willing to change her view because of the type of lover Cameron was. She was so grateful sex never hurt. Part of this was due to Cameron only being four and seven eights inches in length.

She had to know how long Mr. Peepers was. She secretly grabbed a six inch ruler from off the front counter. She was honestly surprised he allowed her to measure it. He loved and trusted his wife. As much as he loved Mary and Debbie-Sue he would have never let them grab a six inch ruler and measure it. She made sure to make this light hearted and fun. She did find measuring his cock arousing. Before checking out of the hotel she casually set the ruler on the other side of the counter. It appeared as though it was misplaced.

Another factor on why sex never hurt was his approach. He was the first guy she was with who suggested she apply lube. The previous night when she wanted him to just do it he refused to enter her. This turned into a long session because it took her a while to get for the lube to work. The second thing she liked about Cameron was his stamina. This excluded the first time and the previous morning when she woke him up with a blow job. She appreciated the fact he warned her he'd cum quickly and anytime he was about too. Dale often times mentioned how tight she was. Cameron mentioned the same thing but he still had stamina. This stamina and Cameron's willingness to touch her clit while he was inside of her caused her to have an orgasm first. This was the first time in her life she had an orgasm before her partner when a cock was inside of her. She was delightfully surprised when this happened. Just as Cameron had done for her, she made sure Cameron found relief. For the second time in her life she directed his cum to land on her small tits.

Her new approached allowed her to find different positions fulfilling. The two most intimate positions were nirvana and the slide. She suspected their go to sex positions were the ones where she was on top. She liked the fact Cameron allowed her to control the pace. The down side to being on top were sometimes tiring. This is why she liked: the butterfly, the splitting bamboo, and the ones where he stood. She liked these positions because she could feel him. Again it was never a full feeling but they were pleasurable. She especially liked the ones where he could touch her clit.

She looked forward to enjoying crossed keys again. She was really feeling him. It was obvious the butt plug was helping. Even without the butt plug she would have noticed how hard he was.

She yelled, "I'm going to cum."

He humped her as hard as he could.

She felt the head of his cock touch her G-Spot.

While pinching her nipples she suggested, "Lets do it together."

Her head snapped back. She became silent. He body became rigid.

He let it go just at the right moment.

While he filled her, she lost her breath, her toes pointed upward, and she squeezed her pelvis against his small cock. As soon as she let go, he quickly removed himself. He enjoyed watching her body twitch and convulse.

She opened her eyes. She loved his face as he watched her twitch. She watched as his cock became soft. He reached over and grabbed a tissue and cleaned himself off.

*** 14 ***

They were now intertwined laying on their sides. They had just tried spooning but it didn't work. His cock couldn't reach. They tried different ways but they couldn't work it out. This was disappointing but it wasn't the end of the world.

She loved the fact they were cuddling. She felt his hand move from her arm to her small breasts.

She grabbed his hand and held onto it and said, "No."

Being funny he answered, "No?"

He giggled.

She answered seriously, "We have to leave in a couple hours."

"This gives us time."

"I don't want to rush. We need to take a shower. We need to get ready. We have to pack. Plus I'm hungry. I'd like to eat before we go."

She felt him move her long blond hair and kiss her neck.

She found herself melting.

"You really could go again?"

He answered honestly, "I don't know if I would cum again. But I'd like to find out."

She rolled her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a guy."

He found it funny and laughed.

She again rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Peepers will just have to wait."

"Maybe during the drive my wife could bless Mr. Peepers."

They still laid next to one another. The least thing she was interested in was giving him a blow job while he drove. She did have an idea.

1...345678