All Comments on 'Crossing the Rubicon'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RubberBudcusRubberBudcusabout 12 years ago
fabulous

Really well written on a subject which probably doesn't really exist in real life. On reading this you almost believe that it could actually happen. The last few lines about being a slave to a fetish rather than a person was really telling. A new slant on a popular theme. If there are any more stories on different themes, I would like to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One Question

Why does all submission include humiliation? I do not see any love at all. Why would any human being submit without any love?? Sorry don't get it

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
A great story.

Thank you for this marvellous story - it is well worth top marks. I know some find the humiliation aspect of submission disturbing, and they have every right to feel whatever they want. I happen to believe it is all part of the scene and I enjoyed this immensely.

de gustibus and all that, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the predicament he's gotten himself into

Still, I'm with "Anonymous 02/20/12" in that I totally do not get this compulsion so many writers have to pair the submissiveness borne of sexual dysfunction with an irrational thirst for private or public humiliation, much less the frequency with which female characters eagerly adopt the nasty and/or cheating domme role. It's tiresome reading story after story where an initially sweet, caring woman turns into a sneering, manipulative shrew who, after assisting with the transformation, invariably decides to blab to equally shrewish girlfriends so they can all dump on the deviate, or she goes outside the relationship seeking one or more "real men/bad boys" who will likely treat her and her mate like crap.

Do any writers understand the difference between "formulaic" and "creative" writing? Probably not, since few even bother to spell and continuity check before uploading.

I get that some percentage of wives/girlfriends would lose respect and quickly or eventually dump a shemale partner who outs himself. They've every right to loathe the guy if he springs the secret on her after she falls in love with him as a "man." It's the risk anyone with this deviancy takes - choosing if and when to reveal their secret inner female.

I prefer stories with a "be careful what you wish for" moral - where both parties end up regretting they ever started down a slippery slope. [the predictable "innocent" bedroom fantasy talk phase that leads to the idiotic sharing or swapping phase and onwards to disaster] In this story at least it finally dawned on the guy that he'd really stepped in it, so I somewhat begrudgingly gave it a 4 rating. What I'd really like to read are more happily ever after stories where the girlfriend/wife perhaps discovers her own bi-nature, but prefers their exclusive monogamous relationship and is able to adjust to and remain true to an undoubtedly deeply appreciative shemale/transgendered mate.

Yeah, I like fairytales, so sue me. :-)

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
I kind.of agree

I don't understand where the love is here,sounds more.like a wife setting him up to be replaced by some guy and treated like shit.I realize some like this kind of thing but humiliation still can be erotic and loving.

sublockedsublockedabout 12 years agoAuthor
No Love Here

You are correct. There is no love here, only a slavish devotion and addiction only to fetish, not even devotion to the wife. She has come to know that. Clearly she is moving on. Maybe a chapter two?

switch53switch53about 12 years ago
Once Again....

As a romantic at heart I too believe that in any type of relationship between consenting adults will always be enhanced with love. One must realize too that the cliche about "careful what you wish for" is indeed true. This sub has stepped through that door and a woman competent enough to handle this fetish must have some feelings for him, at least until we read that she's sold him off...lol Along with love...the other 800 pound gorilla in the room is.....trust. I would so hope he trusts her, for if not, wearing a corset 23 hours a day is the least of his problems...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yearning

Even though I'm quite young reading and watching things as familiar to this, I guess I've seen so much and read so much that my curiosity has turned into a wanting or more like a begging to get the real life experience of having a dominant wife or girlfriend in a relationship. I've always bee fond of BDSM ever since I researched it from a young age of 9. I've had my emotionals periods of suicide and thoughts of being in the wrong body. These stories bring my life fantasies alive and vibrant but soon when the story ends I'm back to real world, stuck in highschool shooting to be an engineer of computers or civil. I have ran away in hope of finding someone dominant but realizing that it'd be illegal for a kid like me to have a sexual relationship with an older lover/master. I keep telling myself, "Time will only uncover your true truths and bury your pasts and sins". This, I struggle with these weird thoughts of having a girlfriend as a master and me being her lackey, but at the same time I have a future to successful areas of life. I never should have got involved in any of this but now it's my addiction or atleast the thoughts are an addiction, a drug.

-Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dump her

No bitch, you fuck off. A lock??? The corset is made of material! Who cares about a lock on a zipper? Cut the things off and throw her out. Watch to see if she "bounced" when she hit the curb. And any court would see to it that he got his share. Check the law in any State. Got to make things more believable.

pammycdluverpammycdluverabout 10 years ago
Dump her 2

I totally agree with Dump her, That bitch would eat shit and die before she had that kind of control. My guess the author is living through her or his writing. Don't give up your day job.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 9 years ago
Fun. Exciting. Imaginative tale!

Thanks for posting. i enjoyed your story. Muah! elle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Harsh, but

very sexy. I hope it leads to more.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
reality

"You signed over your assets to our joint account which I promptly moved to my personal account. You have nothing except me."

When I hit those 2 sentences, I knew there was no love, and he lost everything. I would say typical female, but that's not true, at least I know it.

I actually liked the story, and should have given it a 4 or 5, but there was no depth in any of the characters.

I don't know about other readers, but my age group, would only give that kind of trust to their wife, and not all of them would do that, for just this reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Correct

The previous reviewer is correct. No love, no respect, no honour not even a presence, just the usual stupid male & the bitch ready to destroy his life. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I like this story - would be even better if he was feminized even more.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

He trapped himself. Or she did, with the bait he couldn't resist. Needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the wife would be dead very soon if she did something like that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Highly unlikely story. I think the minute she tries to "lock" the corset on him, he tears it off, throws her out and divorces her. It's one thing to play consentual games with your spouse. It's another to have her take an almost BDSM/Mistress attitude with him, try to control his every behavior and act like she's the superior one in the relationship. Too one sided. She's turned into a bitch and no one would live with that attitude. Even hinting at breast implants was ridiculous and had no place in the story. Awful

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The wife should show some compassion and not be so dominating even though he is a submissive male she doesn't have to be so awkward and not caring for him he is was the breadwinner that he was one of the best and now she's going to cast him away like a piece of garbage if he doesn't do what she tells them that's not right It's a great story but it should have a little bit more compassion for the man from the woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous