All Comments on 'Crossing the Threshold'

by trismegistus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DevotedRoseDevotedRoseabout 17 years ago
Breathless

Now it's true that no one could actually handle all of that, but you have left me breathless and moaning in the aftermath of such a wonderfully told tale. It is true when they say that seduction starts in the mind, for you truly have a command of the English language. You have drawn me deeply in and drowned me in the seductiveness of your writing style.

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My Story.... Yes its true!

Thank you my love you tell my story beautifully. I must either have too much pride or no damn shame because it thrills me beyond belief to have so may people know just what you did to me that weekend. I truly love being in your hands and under you floggers. You give me more love, happiness, pleasure and acceptance then I have ever felt in my life. You make me more then I have ever been before.

-Savannah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Shall Try, Try Again.......

Now, isen't it a shame you had my comment erased. Some people were fine with what you wrote, but your censorship has prevented honest debate. The critical nature of my comments were not personal attacks, had no cussing,and were on topic. I would like to think that THIS comment will stand as written. Leighlilly

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
indeed,

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.what a tale you weaved,i can dream of such a lover.this is a beautiful story with a dominate male giving his submissive exactly what they need.bliss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so hot

Pussy spanking is a huge fantasy of mine. i hope i will some day find someone who will do this to me, hmmm. this made me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story is beautiful

This story is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exquisite.

This is a story which combines so many essential elements: gorgeous prose, a slow and intense build up, passion, respect for the sub, the glory of two people finding what they truly enjoy. I cannot believe that I didn't read this before now, but the images and the ideas will stay with me long after I finish. Added to favourites, and a new standard I judge my own writing by. And to be her... :) I wish!

Thank you. Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well wrttien

For me would love to see this story expanded from the perspective of what is going on in the subs head. IMHO that is what makes a good story, great. You wrote well, but I feel it is one sided. The worry, nervousness, and anticipation of the sub helps round out the story.

Of course I like non consent stories, coercion, where the sub, or "victim" is nervous and embarrassed and her dialogue shows her concerns. She is also modified that she actually likes, loves the sensations.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:O this is perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous