Crossing the Threshold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like an explorer on the threshold of new and heretofore unknown territory as I turned back toward the bed and my lover's bound and immobilized body spread upon it. I'd used this flogger in pussy-torment scenarios in the past, but mostly as a threat. Light impact, intimidation strokes, that sort of thing. Today, things were going to unfold differently.

This time, it was not my knees upon which I stood as I mounted that mattress; this time, I stood astride the strong, full body of my lovely submissive, facing the foot of the bed, looking down at the genital area that stretched, open and defenseless, between my feet. The flogger held in my right hand, I slowly drew its tresses through my left, stretching a thick black line through the air in front of me pensively. I took my time, savoring the moment, as that black line became vertical, running along the midline of my body, my left hand going high, my right going low, the flogger pulled tightly between them.

The first blow fell. The tips of the leather tail-bundle landed perfectly upon the vaginal opening at the base of the gaping genital cleft, a resounding "crack" ringing through the room with the slapping impact, and a pleading, yearning moan of desperate desire echoed immediately behind it. For a second, my vision tunneled, like a drug rush ... to truly flog a pussy -- what an incredible high. Again, I stretched the tails out full-length between my hands, raising their ends high above my head in my left hand before bringing them slashing downwards to impact again perfectly along the gaping ruby slit, slapping with a thunderous "smack" against the ultra-sensitive tissues announced by that crimson cleft. Savannah's entire body bucked, and a hungry cry rippled through the air. And again, the lash fell, a little harder this time. And again. And again. Vaginal juices splashed, her pussy gushing with each impact. My initial nervousness concerning my lovely pain-slut's ability to take such a flat-out flaying dissipated quickly. This pussy could clearly take anything I had to give.

I wielded the flogger brutally, mercilessly, using the tips to deliver the most biting blows possible to the flesh upon which they fell like hail in summer. Twenty minutes, maybe thirty, passed as my entranced submissive's moans and cries flowed like music through the room, incoherent and unstructured, accompanied by the percussion beat of leather against flesh. I held nothing back, pounding those tissues with full-strength, full-swing blows, and she opened herself to the beating like a flower blooming beneath the sun. It was a sublime experience, beyond mere pleasure or beauty, transcending normal categories, and both she and I were floating within it.

I heard the desperate animal moans behind me building to a crescendo, heard pleading erupt from an unseen mouth. "Please, don't stop. Harder! Yes!" With a shout, a fast series of maddened blows descended, culminating in one final impact backed by everything left in my fatigued arm, and savannah's choked scream filled the room as I became still.

Savannah was locked in ongoing, convulsive, involuntary orgasms that rolled across her like pounding surf, shaking her and stealing her breath. Laughing, crying, pleading, limbs jerked, torso heaved, waist and hips twisted and jerked, loins lifted and sought, head and neck arched and rolled. Her body was in continuous motion as the rolling climaxes reduced her to a pure mass of animal sensation, as she submitted to the grip of her flesh.

She was convulsing, still, as I unbound her wrists and manacles from the bed's corners. She was shaking, quaking, jerking spasmodically, as I spread her legs wide, folded her knees upwards toward her chest, and buried my raging erection with one long stroke into her punished pussy. A keening wail arose from her as my cock slid within the brutalized tissues, and vaginal muscles rippled around me as the orgasms grew stronger. I slammed my cock into her, fucking her as hard as I could, truly pounding her swollen, fiery flesh. I placed her calves across my shoulders, allowing me to drive deeply and unobstructedly into her and improving my leverage. The wail grew more shrill, driving me to redouble my efforts.

With a guttural shout, I buried myself in her depths and held her pinned to me, spasming upon me, convulsive vaginal muscles milking me mindlessly. I placed my mouth upon my pleasure-entranced submissive, held her as she screamed into my mouth with her ultimate crescendo, held her as the screams slowly faded.

Long, long minutes passed as we lay there upon the bed, as I embraced savannah's shaking, quaking body, long minutes as the involuntary orgasms faded. More long minutes would be spent with tears of joy, and then my beloved victim slowly sank into unconsciousness, into the embrace of exhaustion. And two more days yet remained before my departure. We had just begun to explore. But those are tales for another day.