Crown Jewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to think about Daddy's friends -- this was someone smaller and lighter than Daddy. She knew Alex and John were smaller. A long thin cock slid past her lips and she knew it was John. Alex had quite a small cock, but the most talented tongue in the world. She wrapped her lips round John's cock and went to work bobbing her head. The soft mumbled sounds that she thought came from him made her pussy ache for some attention. She wasn't sure how long she was sucking his cock for, but suddenly he pulled back -- she had missed what happened, but obviously someone new had won. A thick cock entered her mouth, and she instantly knew it was her Daddy. She wrapped her lips round and sucked greedily on the cock -- she loved his hard cock. She loved the taste and the feel of it. She bobbed her head back and forth and swirled her tongue up and down its length, she knew he loved the noises she made so she forced her head further down its length until she struggled with it.

All too soon, someone came over to replace her Daddy but she wanted to make him proud, so she went to work on this cock inside her mouth. She could tell this person was getting close from the jerky movements of his hips and guessed it was Thomas -- as he never lasted very long in her mouth. By now, she was sure the cushion under her was soaked from how wet she was from sucking all these cocks. One after another came and filled her mouth, only to leave moments later. Her jaw was just starting to ache when she heard them call for a break. She sagged down slightly into the cushion -- imperceptibly (or so she hoped) rubbing her soaking pussy against the material.

Moments later, she felt several sets of hands lift her up -- she let out a low moan of frustration before she felt herself lowered onto a cool table surface. She guessed it was the space table. A blanket was pushed under her and she lay on her back, knees at the edge dangling down. Her wrists were uncuffed then fastened and spread onto the table legs. She lay on the table, exposed, hooded and helpless, as pairs of hands roamed her dress covered body. She felt her neck stroked and knew it was Daddy. Fingers roughly pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts. Finger tips teased her pussy inflaming her further before they all withdrew. Apart from Daddy, who leaned down to whisper in her ear that for the next hour if she could cum she should.

She heard the play resume and wondered what Daddy had planned for this hour. She needn't have worried because after what seemed like a very quick hand, she felt a tongue she recognised on her clit. She let out a little squeal of joy as Alex's tongue drove her instantly wild. Something about his technique just hit every nerve in the right order. Luckily for her, the next hand seemed quite drawn out, she felt herself rise closer and closer, praying the hand continued until she orgasmed. She squirted as she came so hard, soaking the blanket and probably Alex as well, as her legs shot out straight at the intensity of her orgasm. She flopped down on the table after her sudden peak -- she had needed that moment. Later, another tongue was on her clit, urging her back towards that moment of ecstasy as it circled her little button. She whimpered as she climbed towards another orgasm but this one was cut off by the end of a hand. Her hands tightened into fists as she thrashed on the table -- another tongue replaced that, and then another... each time now though, they drove her close to the edge but she couldn't quite get there before they took a break and swapped. She was whimpering constantly now, bucking her hips, squeezing her legs together for the pressure between tongues. She needed to cum again so bad. Suddenly Alex was back. She bit her lip as his tongue pushed her quickly towards another peak. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in. Just when she heard her Daddy call a half she exploded again. This time, all the more intense for an hour of edging.

She lay exhausted on the table now as she heard movement around her. She thought she could hear the rustle of clothing but through the hood it was tricky to make out. She felt the many hands lifting and positioning her on the table. This time she was face down, hips on the edge, feet just touching the floor -- her arms still cuffed to the legs opposite. She knew she was in this position to be fucked and spread her legs as wide as she could. She heard them return to the table and start to play. Gone was the slightly joking attitude from earlier... she could tell they were getting competitive now that her pussy was available to fuck.

She heard cursing and a mock cheer from someone at the table, heard someone approaching and wiggled her bum.

"If she wiggles her ass at you mate, she really wants you to spank it as you fuck her." She heard her Daddy call out. He was so good to her.

She felt someone's hand stroke slowly over her ass before lifting the dress -- she felt the dress flipped up and shoved into a bunch around her waist. She felt the warmth of someone's legs against the backs of hers and the hardness of his cock (condom covered of course -- only Daddy got to fill her with cum). In seconds, she felt him push into her -- he was nice and thick and fairly long, as he pushed his full length into her, he started to spank her ass -- quite gently, like he was scared of hurting her so she tried to wiggle her ass a bit to encourage him more. She was rewarded with harder spanking and the movement of his hard cock inside her very wet hole. She moaned, as he fucked her but realised Daddy hadn't told her if she could cum. She gasped as she felt the guy's fingers dig into her hips giving him more leverage to pound her.

"Daaaaaddddyyyy?" She wailed out a plaintive question as she was pushed hard against the table again.

"Cum when you need to Princess -- good girl."

She exploded, cuming hard on the pounding cock. Flopping bonelessly on the table afterwards as she felt the guy withdraw -- she was fairly sure he hadn't cum yet. Suddenly he was replaced -- someone thicker but shorter -- she tried to recall who it was, but in a heartbeat, she didn't care. All she could think about was the cocks filling her over and over -- using her little fuck-hole, making her cum and explode again and again. She lost track of the number of orgasms that tore her apart as she lay helplessly there. Cock after cock, and only one of them came whilst he was inside her. She heard her Daddy call an end to the proceedings and she was helped, shaking down from the table and put carefully into a kneeling position on the cushion again. She heard moans from around her, and listening carefully -- she realised she was surrounded by men stroking their hard cocks. She knelt there and felt someone left the dress up and over her hooded head. She lifted her arms obediently to help and then waited. She didn't have to wait long before she felt the first blast of cum explode across her chin, neck and breasts. It was as if that one had opened the floodgates and she felt herself being covered head to foot in streams of sticky cum. Eventually it stopped. She knelt there, aching inside and out, exhausted and so happy as she heard people dressing and leaving. Each person came and whispered thank you in her covered ear before they left leaving her alone with Daddy. She felt him slowly undoing the buckles and as the hood cane off she half closed her eyes against the light -- Daddy had dimmed them for her but it was still quite bright. She looked down to see her whole body covered in cum. She smiled as her Daddy passed her an enormous, very soft towel that she wrapped around herself.

"Go get washed up Princess -- I'll join you shortly after I've tidied up and then we can discuss what's next.

Stumbling slightly on unsteady legs she made her way back upstairs to the shower and slowly stepped in, letting it wash all the sticky mess off her skin. Carefully she washed her hair, aware that she was covered at the ends -- luckily, the hood had protected most of her hair. She was still incredibly horny and contemplated reaching down to tease her clit, but aware that Daddy had more plans for her -- she resisted.

She heard the bathroom door open and called out, asking if her Daddy had come to wash her back for her. With the soap still in her eyes, she couldn't see properly but she heard the shower door open and someone enter -- it didn't sound quite right, she tried to clear her eyes only to feel a very familiar set of breasts press against her, and delicate fingers reach around to stroke her clit.

"Willow!" She squealed and then moaned as her naughty friends' fingers expertly teased her clit. "Did Daddy plan this?"

"Oh this is just the start Diamond... Daddy sent me some photos earlier of what you got up to, and told me his plans for you tonight, and I asked if I could be involved. He said yes -- such a nice Daddy." Ruby always smiled when Willow called her Diamond. When Daddy and she had started looking for the right female playmate for her, they hadn't used their real names to be safe -- but as a joke, Daddy had put her down as Diamond -- small but perfectly formed, tiny but valuable -- and a precious stone, like her actual name. Willow had stood out a mile as intelligent and gorgeous, and even when she found out her real name, liked to still call her Diamond.

Ruby felt Willow slip her fingers inside her and moaned softly again as the warm shower water washed her clean. She was going to cum soon. "Please Willow... Can I cum?"

"Not quite yet... hold on until I say Diamond."

Willow was using both hands on her now, one hand teasing her clit, whilst the other dipped in and out of her tight pussy. She felt her legs shaking, and was glad Willow was there to help her stay upright. "Please.", she whispered. She was so close it hurt. When she saw Willow nod, she exploded and squirted all over her fingers. This was something new, and she didn't do it all the time, Daddy had discovered that he could make her squirt and the last time she, Willow and Daddy had played, he had taught Willow how to make her do it as well.

Her legs were shaking too much now and Willow carefully sat down in the shower pulling her across her legs. Daddy and Willow loved how petite she was -- though Willow was only five-foot six, not like Daddy's six foot, her breasts were a little bigger than Ruby's -- and she loved playing with them. Whilst she thought about it, she leaned forwards and latched her lips around Willow's nipples sucking and teasing it gently with her tongue -- now it was Willow's turn to moan in pleasure. Ruby reached down to stroke her fingers over Willow's little pussy, easily finding her engorged clit and circling it with her finger tip.

She looked up at Willow staring down at her, and slowly pushed two fingers inside her. She watched Willow's sparkling eyes close in pleasure as she leaned her fiery red hair back against the shower wall. Ruby slowly finger fucked Willow until she could hear her breath -- deep and slow start to speed up, she leaned forwards to suck on her breasts, switching between them as she pumped her fingers in and out of her, curling them slightly to rub all the right places inside her, that she knew Willow loved.

Willow's eyes snapped open, she stood quickly and turned the shower off, then half lifted -- half dragged Ruby to her feet. Ruby could tell how horny Willow was now -- she only got this rough when she was really turned on. Willow grabbed a couple of towels and wrapped them both before pulling her unrealistic friend through to the spare bedroom. She shoved Ruby to the middle of the bed, then quickly straddled Ruby's face, lowering her pussy down on to her mouth.

"Eat my cunt, you naughty little slut."

Ruby obeyed instantly -- she loved it when Willow was bossy -- it made her even hornier. She licked and sucked on her pussy, knowing how turned on she was, and it wasn't long before she heard Willow's little wail, that signified that she was cuming. It was obviously a good one, as Willow flopped off her softly after and lay on the bed trembling.

"So this is where you're both hiding..." Daddy's slightly stern voice filled the room. "Willow I told you to come up here and speed her up, not play with her."

"Sorry Sir." She said with downcast eyes.

Ruby watched as her Daddy walked over and gripped one of Willow's legs, she watched as he flipped willow onto her belly, pulled her towards him and slammed his hand down on her ass hard several times.

"Now sluts, get dry and get sorted. In my room there are two long coats on the bed. Those, and the heels are all you're allowed to wear. I expect you dry, prepared and downstairs in thirty minutes or tonight doesn't happen. And that would make me very disappointed."

"Sorry Daddy/Yes Sir", came the chorused replies, as he left the room.

Willow got an attack of the giggles as she helped Ruby up and off the bed, and they rushed through to the bedroom, still drying themselves as they ran. In the bedroom, were two new sets of heels. Red for Ruby, and black for Willow. There were two matching long coats with wrap around buckles. The two sluts sat down and sorted each other's hair quickly drying it, they added little bits of make-up, then with a little kiss -- each put on the coats and heels and made their way downstairs.

Nick was waiting, sat on the sofa with one of the videos the three of them had filmed together, playing on the TV. It had just reached the point where Nick had been taking Willow's virgin ass for the first time, with his thick cock and the look on her face was so hot. Ruby loved it.

Nick paused the film and stood smiling at both of them. He grabbed his keys from the tray beside the door and led them out to the car. He had chosen an estate car when buying a new one, almost purely for the large boot space.

"Princess... Kitten..." (his pet name for Willow) "You're both sitting in the back, you may play with each other -- there are little vibes in your coat pockets, but you must not cum until I give permission tonight."

"Yes Daddy/Sir" came the replies, and they slipped into the back seat whilst Daddy put a bag in the boot. Ruby and Willow undid the bottom buckles on their coats and spread them open, siting as close to eat other as they could, then pulled out the vibes and started by teasing their own pussies with them. Nick sat down, started the engine and drove off. As he drove through town, the two women were beginning to moan as the vibes got them closer and closer.

"Stop playing for now sluts... just kissing and playing with each other's tits." Nick was watching them in the mirror and had been serious about them not cuming until he gave permission.

Obediently they turned the vibes off, and Ruby leaned over, tilting her head up. Willow gripped her throat and Ruby almost came on the spot... she was that turned on. Willow's kisses were soft in comparison with the grip she had on her throat, and they lost themselves in each other. Suddenly, they were jolted out of their lust by the car pulling to a slightly abrupt halt. They looked out to see a car park in the dark. Looking around, Ruby realised it was the car park half way up a hill, near one of her favourite walking spots. There were a few cars already there, which was strange given the time of night and she wondered what her Daddy was up to.

"Out of the car and round to the boot ladies."

Daddy was smiling that wicked horny grin he got as they slid out of the car and walked around. "I've arranged for a number of people to come and visit us here tonight. Ruby... you are going to lie on your back at the edge of the boot, whilst Willow -- you bend over at the waist. You're going to be very very fucked by the end of tonight."

Willow and Ruby exchanged a look, nervous and horny at the same time. Nick opened the boot to reveal that he had padded it with blankets. He put the seats down in front of them and flicked on the lights. He helped them strip off their coats and as he helped them into position. Ruby heard car doors opening and closing. She lay on her back and spread her legs, as she watched shadowy figures move across the car park towards their car. Then Nick slid in the passenger doors and blindfolded her and Willow. She was so horny now, waiting to see what happened next. She trusted her Daddy to keep them safe.

She started to play with her nipples as she heard Daddy's distinctive voice saying they could eat or finger them gently to start with. Instantly, she felt hands stroking her legs -- at least three pairs she thought, and then two fingers slipped inside her very wet cunt. She heard Willow moan, and knew that she was getting some attention as well. Blindfolded, she could see nothing but she could hear the comments; gorgeous, naughty, slut, so wet, so tight, beautiful... all the comments kept coming from the flattering to the filthy, as fingers teased her skin and slowly played with her clit and pussy. She felt someone climb in the passenger doors and reach to start playing with her nipples. She was moaning louder now, and knew she was going to cum soon. She didn't hold back -- Daddy had a rule for public sex like this -- she was to cum as often, and as hard, as she could.

As she whimpered out her first orgasm, she heard Willow whispering the word 'fuck' over and over and the sounds of someone finger fucking her a little rougher. She felt Willow's questing hand reach out and grab her hand, then tighten convulsively as she came. Willow's orgasm set her off next and she came hard on the fingers, pushing in and out of her pussy.

"Who'd like to fuck one of my sluts first?" She heard Nick ask... "You got condoms?"

"Go for it then mate."

She tensed up -- who was getting the cock first? She heard a deep grunt and then a low groan from Willow -- the sound she made when someone's thick cock was buried in her and knew Willow was getting fucked. The car started rocking slightly as the guy was slamming his cock in and out of Willow's delicious hole. She felt Willow's hand tighten again around hers and knew she was cuming. The fingers still teasing her withdrew, and he next thing she knew she felt a cock head rub up and down her slit, and then enter her slowly. It felt nearly as big as Daddy, and Ruby whimpered as it filled her. She was so horny, it only took three or four thrusts before she was cuming again. She felt someone moving near her head, a cock pressed to her lips -- the angle wasn't great, but she wrapped her lips around the head and teased it, sucking and swirling her tongue around it, as it slowly fucked her mouth.

She heard and felt the guy fucking Willow speed up as the car shook and her body rocked in time, then a low groan -- Willow squeezed her hand again, and she knew the guy inside her best friend had just cum. She tried to focus on everything happening, but the cock in her pussy pushed her to orgasm again. Her legs felt like jelly -- she knew she wouldn't be walking any time soon. She was flopped in the boot as she felt the guy inside her pulse and swell -- his cock throbbing, as he exploded inside the condom. She felt him withdraw, and suddenly felt empty. That feeling didn't last long as another cock almost instantly slammed into her hole -- this guy was smaller but rougher -- pounding away hard at her little pussy like a jack hammer; if he'd been any bigger he would have hurt her, but just as he was it set a nice pace, and within moments she was whimpering her orgasm around the cock in her mouth. She felt the guy move out of her mouth, and slide out the car then someone else replaced him. She guessed from the muffled sounds from Willow, that she was sucking cock as well.

After about her fourth or fifth cock that pounded her hole, she lost count of the number of times she had cum. She had tasted condoms on a couple of the cocks she had sucked, so she knew some guys where having two goes, but she and Willow were used hard and constantly for what felt like a couple of hours. Just as she was starting to feel like she couldn't take any more, that she was getting too sore, she heard Daddy call a halt to it. She heard some groans of disappointment but heard Daddy thank everyone and tell them that he was sure they would be back again. She felt the hands (and cocks) withdraw from her and Willow, heard Willow's soft groan of pleasure and aching pain and felt the same. It felt so good but she ached now. She felt her blindfold removed -- looking over, she saw Willow looking a sweaty dazed mess, and knew she must look the same. She couldn't move, could barely think, but Willow leaned over and kissed her softly. "Your Daddy is the best -- I couldn't take any more then... God, but that was good."