Crown Jewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby couldn't speak -- just managed a little nod and smile. Daddy came back, and put the car seats up. He helped Willow to her feet and staggered her round until she half fell -- half sat in the car back seat. Then he came back for her. This was one of the times she loved being so tiny. Her Daddy lifted her aching body as easily as he would a child. He carried her round and sat her down with Willow in the back seats. They were both naked, but he covered them with the coats and some of the less wet blankets from the boot, then carefully drove them home. It didn't take long to get home but by the time he pulled into the drive they felt a bit better. Nick helped them inside, wrapped in their blankets and coats and they flopped down on the sofa tonight. She watched as Nick made her a Malibu and coke and made Willow an archers and lemonade, then he played the previously paused TV of his first ass fuck of Willow and disappeared upstairs. Moments later (even over the pain and pleasure filled groans of Willow on the TV screen), she heard the sounds of his giant hot tub being filled with water.

She snuggled in against Willow, and lifted her head. Willow knew what she was doing. "You're insatiable little Diamond." She whispered as she kissed her softly. They cuddled next to each other, kissing gently, as the filthy sounds on the TV continued. Ruby could feel her aching pussy still wanting a bit more attention. She reached out to gently stroke Willow's clit, as Willow's own fingers teased her. It was soft and slow now, gently teasing all the right spots as they relaxed into each other. A light cough brought them back to their surroundings in time to see Daddy stood naked and hard in front of them.

"Bath time girls.", he said with a smile, and they made their way slowly up the stairs. Daddy had an enormous jacuzzi in the Master en-suite bathroom, and it fit all three of them comfortably. Once in the bath, Ruby half sat -- half floated, in the warm bubbling water and smiled as Daddy pulled Willow onto his lap. She straddled him, facing him, and Ruby watched as he guided his cock in to her best friend. She saw Willow's eyes widen slightly, and reached down to tease herself as her friend rode her Daddy's thick cock. There was none of the urgency or roughness from earlier now, just a slow and steady movement up and down his shaft as they kissed. She saw Daddy reach out for her and let herself be pulled through the water. Daddy turned, and she kissed him gently, reaching out to pinch Willow's nipples. She saw Willow snake her arms around Daddy's neck, and rest her forehead on his shoulder, then watched as Willow shuddered and shook as a slow orgasm rippled through her. Daddy gently slid Willow off, and let her sit back floating, relaxing in the warm water. The next thing Ruby knew Daddy was inside her again. It was the same slow fucking that he had just given Willow but there was a bit more urgency now. She knew how super horny he had to be after tonight, and that he had been saving his cum to spill inside her. She bounced up and down on his cock, feeling it fill her entirety and just as she came, she felt his cock swell up even bigger. Then, the sensation of his cum pulsing deep inside her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight, feeling him fill her completely.

They stayed there for a while, entwined. Willow slid closer, and Daddy put one arm around her, Willow snuggled into his side whilst Ruby lay straddling him, cuddled on his chest. She lost track of how long she had been there, she might even have fallen asleep for a little bit, because the next thing she knew -- Daddy was lifting her, helping her and Willow dry and then they all slipped into Daddy's giant bed... curled up, and fell into a long, deep and satisfied sleep...