All Comments on 'Crown of Horns Ch. 01'

by TonightICanWriteTheFilthiestLines

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This right here is why the Western world has been pussified...you have guys like this who think they have a partner, but really all she is, is a common whore. The lame excuse of can't be faithful, more like won't, while he's dodging bullets is gut wrenching fuck up. The fact he convinces himself that he'll loose her if he doesn't agree tells volumes about his character and hers. If that's not bad enough, when he's back, it continues because she's be hard pressed giving it up. But by gosh, he better keep his hands to himself, because that cheating and how dare he have a balanced relationship. The Fathers and Grandfathers of these so-called men would be ashamed, to think that their kin would except such a position, to get off enjoying the so called love of your life acting the whore, taking dicks left, right and center and disrepect you so would make them puke. That goes for women in the same scenario.

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
No

One has to read to comment, for me it's a story about a bunch of idiots. Well written and very descriptive but not for me.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Hmmm.

Nice fantasy, and decently written. However, anyone who would marry her is a complete idiot. Still, I judge stories on the writing ability. It held my interest even though I don't typically read cuckold stories. I could believe the situation at first. It seemed plausible enough, that is, until it turned into a train. To have an arrangement like they had was fine, but to have her jumping from having one on one dalliances to all out gangbangs seemed a bit much. Porn stars don't make that leap as easily. I think this is the reason why I don't read cuckold stories. They tend to jump into porn instead of being erotic. The women turn into porno Barbie dolls. This wife was a self assured woman who transformed into a faceless vagina. At least that's how I saw it.

I gave it a three

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written, but trying to follow the plot of a hit movie, "The hangover", isn't always a good idea...This is part 1? why the need of a part 2? We now understand why she after so long, even living with him, never could got him to ask her in marriage...He was having a private whore for free until he found out the one woman he wanted to marry and have children with...so no wife in here, not even wife material...Another question: why was he distressed about all that happened if he knew that she whore herself around at home with his blessing? A failed try with weak characters and worst plot...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old brain dead fat ugly , fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

Of course, I was already marri d to my wife when she entertained at three bachelor parties. She didn't blow everyone though. She did fuck two of the grooms and the best man at the other. Some of the hottest things we have done as a couple. Of course, she brings her friends over to me to fuck as well, so it's all good.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It's one thing to be a cuckold with strangers, it's another thing to have your fiancée fuck your friends.

After all, assuming they get married, his friends would know they fucked his wife and what man is going to live with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No. Thank. You.

It was sad. So the guy got dialed in on porn made by his girlfriend and let's her play around while he stays faithful. In the words of my upper east-side girlfriend, "Nuh-uhhh! Not in my town!"

He needs to leave right then and there. He needs to go find Nikki and fuck her senseless....for about three more days. And he needs to take pictures and video to share with Sam. Sexual "One way streets" are fools' errands, and murder to a heterosexual bonding. Marriage between these two cannot and spill not last.

But hey, it's fantasy and you're the author. Take it where you will.

I, for one, will excuse myself from this strand. It doesn't suit me.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
skipped over this because of the title

then I saw part 2 and started to get a feel for the series. then read this one.

helpful : put a notice (if it's not in the title) that your work is a cuck work. No one likes biting into a turkey sandwich and then finding out it's tuna fish.

You are still going to get the dumbasses, who hate cuck genre, but read every cuck story and tell you how much they hate cuck. really.

the physical sex / cuck sex was probably top notch . I mean my screen was sweating.

Took a quick peek at your other titles.

As a cuck story fancier, please forgive me for commenting on storyline. I feel storyline is way way more important in a cuck story than in other flat out sexcapades.

first, every truly epic cuck series is very unique from each other.

but one of the central themes is the emotional cucking. the 'going farther than hubby imagined", "choosing others over hubby", etc etc etc.

it should be more than a little uncomfortable for hubby. anxiety producing even.

if not physically (hubby chastity and or CBT) then emotionally wrenching. (not coming home when promised. choosing other over hubby. declarations of attachment to "boyfriend")

hoping for more!

TonightICanWriteTheFilthiestLinesTonightICanWriteTheFilthiestLinesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the constructive comments, @TediumsShadow.

For people who commented on how they would never marry such a woman, how fucked up this relationship will be, etc., the consequences of this night are actually the subject of the rest of the story. Men fantasize about women who behave like pornographic sluts. But what would happen if you actually had one? Who would hold the real power in a relationship like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous