Crown of Horns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's next?" she purred.

"My turn," said Joey. "Hold those fuckin' tits up for me."

She pushed her tits together and jiggled them. There was spit and cum dripping from her face and she wiped it off and slicked it over her tits, then lifted one of them to her mouth and sucked her own nipple. Joey said "Aaaaaaaw yeah, fuuuuck," stroking himself slow and hard.

"Hit this, man," said Rob, handing him the bottle. Joey took a sniff. He got a lecherous look in his eye. He leered down at Samantha. I wanted to look away but I couldn't stop watching. In all of the years she'd been sending me videos of her adventures, I'd never seen her lose herself so completely. These men, my friends, were amped up on weed and coke and poppers, all restraint gone, egging each other on to new levels of depravity, and she was drunk on the attention. Joey leaned her back, straddled her chest, grabbed her wet sticky tits, and wrapped them around his cock and balls. He began to hump her chest. She leaned into him, the flesh of her breasts jiggling. She reached under and grabbed his balls. He put his hand on her head and pushed her mouth so she would lick his cock head where it emerged from her cleavage. Brad was jerking himself off over her. She turned and sucked his cock while Joey tit-fucked her. She moved her mouth back and forth between the heads of their cocks.

"Can I get you boys both to spray me at the same time?" she said.

Brad took a hit of poppers, pulled his cock out of her mouth, and stroked himself with a look of intense concentration. He was watching Joey's cock sliding up and down between my fiancee's tits and he started repeating, "Spray the slut, spray the slut," like it was a mantra. Then Brad zoned out, glazed over, and spurted a gigantic glob of cum across Sam's outstretched tongue. She tried to lick his cock head but he was too sensitive, pulled away, and lobbed a second cum stripe across her eye where it dangled on her eyebrow and remaining false eyelashes.

At the sight of it, Joey came too. His cock erupted like a geyser in her cleavage, spewing a flood of runny cum up her chest and neck, that ran back down around his cock. He kept fucking her tits until his cum was a white froth, then pushed her head back down.

"Clean that fuckin' jizz off my dick," he leered. "That's it. That's my good little whore. You fuckin' love that don't you? You little cum eating slut, you fuckin' love it!"

I felt like my heart had gotten caught in my throat and I was choking on it, not just because of the way my friends were using my fiancee so savagely, but because of the way she responded, eagerly encouraging them to do it. Even as Joey was holding her hair and guiding her mouth over his still-hard and cum-coated cock, she made eye contact with me. I recognized the look. She loved the rush she got from having this power to make men dissolve into a frenzy of cock need directed entirely at her. The part of me that had wanted for a moment to stop the whole thing had quietly surrendered. There was no going back. She was too far gone into it, and she clearly wanted more.

James put his arm over my shoulders and said, "You gonna get in there?"

"How about you, man?" I asked him, and really, why the hell not, right? Five of my friends had just face-fucked my fiancee right before my eyes. "This was for you. You going to take your turn?" The guys were all slumped on the couches now, recharging, chatting, watching. Samantha had turned her attention to Gary, who'd so far only been a spectator. She'd said she'd get back to him and now she was sitting beside him on the couch, legs spread, one thigh touching his, and she was petting her pussy in slow circles and whispering something to him. He was listening intently but so far wasn't taking her up on the offer I presumed she was making.

"I'm not sure," James said quietly. "I really appreciate you guys doing this for me and it's been a hell of a show. But a whore like that. I mean, I'm about to get married. The guys have still got their phones." Then he said, "She is fucking hot though. That little princess getup. Jesus."

The whore comment stabbed me and the "I'm about to get married" twisted the knife. But of course I knew it was true.