Cruel Asian Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that she took another video with her phone while jerking me even faster...I exploded all over Richard's face and chest, and my knees buckled from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Perfect...very nice framing. And look, his cock is hard! I think he may be more into this than even he believes."

It was true. Richard's cock had risen during Evita's nasty monologue. He looked a bit distressed, but the evidence was right there in front.

"Lovely, my pet. I think it is perhaps time we left."

Evita unlocked one of the handcuffs, and then dropped a key into the puddle of cum that was pooling on his stomach.

"Bring the second set with you on Friday."

And we left.

In the car on the way home, Evita was in a very good mood. "See baby, while I can be a very cruel mistress I still have your interests at heart. I wouldn't let a prick like that control your career, much less fuck me. And, tonight, because you were such a good little pet, I will let you fuck me any way you want. As long as you clean me up afterwards."

Which I did.

To be continued...

12