All Comments on 'Cruise Gets Wild for Couple'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much for me

I like wife sharing stories but this felt very cliched - yet another black man with a monstrous cock. And are there really so many women happy to be called slut and bitch by men they barely know? For some reason they seem to be very common on Literotica.

I accept that it's just a story/fantasy, but if if you find yourself thinking that this isn't very believable it does reduce the impact.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 4 years ago
Nothing like a big cock to please the wife, when hubby hasn't got one!

We have been on lots of cruises but yet to find two willing studs to take advantage of the wife. Enjoyed this story of seduction and pleasure. So it has left us in hope for next year's cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story and the writing

I believe this was the first story of yours that I have read, but it certainly will not be the last. Perfect story length with erotic build-up along the way. Plan to share the story with my wife later and hoping she will want to go on a cruise. Great job!

KnahKnahover 4 years ago

Loved it great job

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

All this cruise is missing is a stray iceberg. Maybe Great can find us one.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
VERY NICE EROTIC STORY

This is the way wife sharing should be... husband and wife discuss it openly.. both agree to it and agree to both can stop it at any time... and wife didn't sneak off and fuck them behind hubby's back...hubby was there..enjoying.. and participating.. that's the way it should be...none of this cheating behind the back crap..nice job !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked it a lot, but there was no need for Tyrell to be such an ass when he fucked her.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 3 years ago

Hot story and imagery. My only consideration was the gratuitous use of "bitch" and "slut" when clearly she was neither. Robert and Tyler were lucky to have access to her fantastic, never-before shared body -- especially Robert after a long "dry" spell post-death of his wife. Her husband was lucky to see his fondest fantasies more than realized. Why denigrate her? Just sayin'....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous