All Comments on 'Cruise Ship Capers'

by ScotishGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hello sailor

Great story, Bruno sounds like a real idiotic person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Old Cock took my cherry

My adventure began on a cruise liner, when I was put on a singles table (by choice) and met an older guy also by himself. We got into conversation about sexy ladies on the box, and both of us agreed that Catherine Willows on CSI was just the kind of Mature Lady any man would like to get to know. As I had a single berth in the bowels, and he had single use of a Lido deck suite, it seemed natural that we spent a lot of time up there and that is where he fucked me. We were in the tropics and just lounged about in shorts, when he said "I'm still too hot" and took his off, so I took mine off too. I looked at his above average, in length and girth, cock as it slowly hardened and so did my, somewhat smaller equipment. "Fancy being one of the Sexy Bitches we were discussing " he asked as I knelt to pay lip-service to him. "Hmm, very nice. But what I really like is my Bitches in Lingerie, when I fuck them". As he slowly rode my mouth then pulled out he walked me to one of his wardrobes. I was soon dressed in fishnet stockings, a light Basque and 4" heels, and bent over a well upholstered chair back as he worked his cock into my lubricated arsehole (I'd enjoyed his fingering as he prepared me) and felt some pain as he mounted me, then slowly rode his cock fully into me. Then he began to really fuck me, which lasted a long enough time (I mean, who looks at a watch or clock at times like that) After he had screwed me and came inside me. He leant over and said "Thank you Catherine" and that's the name I've used ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cruising

I was on a cruise ship, when I met a guy in the bar. He said he noticed me on the deck during the day sunbathing. He could not take his eyes off my bulge. He said you must have a big cock in there. I laughed and said that you were going to find out if you want. We went up to his room. We started to kiss, he started to rub my cock. I started to get hard. I began playing with him. Soon we were naked and rubbing cocks together. We were slick with precum on our stomach. I started to suck hi cock and finger his arsehole. I knew that I had to fuck him. He was loving this, he put lube on my cock as I eased myself into him, soon I was fully inside him and fucking him. I reached round and wanked him off as I fucked him. Soon he was Cumming as I wanked him. I started to cum inside him. This was a great night, sadly we never saw each other again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous