Cruise Ship Capers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed and joked as we explored the ship. For once, I was feeling happy. Here was a guy who seemed to like me and enjoy my company. I held the door open for him as we went back inside, my hand stroking his back as he entered. Thinking we should be getting back, we headed to one of the elevators. After a few minutes, the lift appeared and we got on, pressing the button for our deck. As soon as the lift doors closed, he turned, gripped me and kissed me. I was surprised at the passion in his lips. I gripped his ass as he kissed me. He rubbed his groin against me. I reached down and touched his cock, squeezing it. He kissed me harder. His hands were all over me. Then the lift stopped and the doors opened, four guests got in and the lift started downwards. I reached for his hand, squeezing it. He squeezed mine in return.

We got off at our deck and went back to our quarters. I suggested we meet in the shower room, ten minutes time and see where things go. At this time of night, it's hours until anyone gets off shift so we shouldn't be surprised by anyone. He grinned, 'okay,' he said with a mischievous look in his eye.

I rushed to my quarters and stripped off, wrapping my towel around me and went to the showers. I arrived the same time as Scott. He pulled my towel off me and raced into the showers. They were empty so we were alone. I kissed him, teasing his lips with my tongue as my hands went to work on his cock. He wanked me in the way only another guy can. I was breathing heavily as he worked on me. He licked my nipples, they were standing out and were so sensitive. God, I was badly needing to cum.

Scott lay down in the showers, the water cascading over him. I lay down on top of him, gripping his ass tightly. He pushed his hips as I took him in my mouth. We lay there, moaning and sucking each other's cock. I could feel my orgasm building up, he sensed it and wanked me faster and faster. God......I moaned as I felt myself explode in his mouth. He swallowed as quickly as I was filling his mouth. I needed that, God, I needed that. I focused on Scott, bringing him off in a messy finish, as it dribbled out of my mouth. I licked my lips, enjoying the taste.

We lay like that, on the shower room floor, his cock softening in my hands. I could still taste his spunk. I hadn't come like that in ages. Once we got our breath back, we stood up, washing each other, exploring each other's bodies. Our passion quenched, we dried ourselves off and went back to our separate berths. I kissed him, as he left.

Scott and I hit it off really well. Once our shifts were over, we would go back to wandering around the ship. We would meet in the showers, the only place we could really be together, always wary of being caught. The sex was great. We didn't do anal but, by God, we were both good with our mouths.

Like all good things, it was coming to an end. The ship was heading back to Southampton and our jobs finished until we got new contracts. We also left with the money that was owed to us. Scott and I promised to stay in touch although we both knew it would be unlikely we would meet again. I was heading back up to Scotland.

He did surprise me on the last night though. He came through to my quarters and gave me a last blowjob while I lay on my berth. God, it was nice. I played with my nipples as he sucked me. He licked his lips when he had finished, kissing me so I could taste my own spunk.

I headed to the railway station, alone and deep in thought. I would miss Scott. I had money, I was going home to my parents, figure out what to do next. I'd made enough money to keep me going for a while. Life will undoubtedly throw the next adventure at me sooner or later. I was still young, free and single and better at sucking cock than I was when I first got on the ship. I thought of Bruno, the number of times I made him cum and not once did he do anything for me. It was exciting though, I had to admit that. I wonder how he's getting on.

12