Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane.
5k words
4.6
36.3k
9

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them entered the stateroom and, as Jane expected, Katie said some soothing suggestions to eliminate tension. She supposedly left, leaving Jane and "Tony' alone. Jane immediately embraced her husband, as she saw Matt, and was almost overexcited as she kissed him. "Oh, honey, I know that it's going to happen this time! The test last night and tonight shows that I'm ready! Ooh, I can't wait!"

For Katie and Matt, it was amazingly exciting watching her strip in front of them, actually almost ripping her clothes off to get started. She had undressed in the bathroom the previous nights, but seeing her bra and panties coming off was different. Naked, she hurried into the bathroom while Matt removed his clothes. Five minutes later, the two of them were intertwined on the bed while Katie undressed and prepared to be part of what was going to be, in a way, a threesome.

Things started as they had before, with Katie standing by the bed watching the other two embracing and kissing. Matt was running his hands over Jane's body, concentrating on her tits. After a few moments of this, Katie leaned down and put her hand over Matt's. That had been a signal they had agreed on that told him to let Katie's hand replace his. He pulled back and Katie began fondling and squeezing the tits. It was obvious that her instructions to Jane had taken hold, for Jane clearly was not uneasy because of the differences in the hands and fingers caressing her. In fact, her reaction showed that Katie's suggestion that she would love the softer hands had been accepted. She pushed her tits upwards, obviously relishing the contact. Previously, there had been practically no talking, but she burst out with, "Oh, Tony, that feels so good! Oh, yes, just like that!"

Jane's hands had been on Matt's chest, but now she moved it down past his stomach to his cock. Pulling away from him, and Katie, she slid down to his waist and, bending down, took his cock in her mouth and began a slow, gentle sucking. Katie moved down to the bottom of the bed and watched intently as her husband's cock sank slowly into Jane's mouth and emerged, glistening with her saliva only to be engulfed again. She had sucked Matt many times herself, but it was fascinating to see Jane's ovaled lips around the shaft. As Jane's head bobbed up and down a little faster, she found herself wishing that Matt could go off, allowing her to see the other woman swallow his cum.

Of course, Jane wanted him to cum in cunt, not her mouth so when he began the involuntary motions that said he was getting close, she backed away and moved back up beside him. Katie followed her up and began massaging her tits again and, as Jane responded, began squeezing harder tweaking her nipples. Jane pushed upwards, obviously enjoying the way in which her tits were being manipulated. It was awkward reaching over Matt, so Katie quickly went to the other side of the bed so she could get closer. She began kissing and sucking Jane's nipples, eliciting more favorable reaction.

Then, taking a chance that scared her afterwards, she leaned up and kissed Jane on the lips. Jane returned the kiss with great fervor and the two held the kiss for a full minute. Katie opened her eyes and looked right into Jane's and she suddenly realized the chance she was taking. Her face was right before Jane as they kissed and, equally worrying, her tit was firmly placed against Jane's. It was as if a bucket of water had been thrown over her. In an instance she went from being lost in sexual passion to cold reality. "My, god, what am I doing," flashed through her mind. Her first panicky thought was that she had blown it, but, shockingly, and happily, she realized that her spell continued to work - Jane was seeing Tony's face and feeling Tony's body just as instructed!

Relief flooded through her but, not wanting to push her luck, she pulled back so they no longer touched. She looked over at Matt, who had been watching and fearing an explosion any second. He quickly replaced her hand on Jane's tits with his, doing so lightly so that the transition from hers to his wouldn't be too significant. After a few moments, he left her breasts and slowly began working the hand down over Jane's body, his fingers moving tantalizingly in circles, caressing her lightly. She was moaning softly as small tremors of arousal streamed through her.

Katie's own arousal had returned after the chilling moment passed. She had been shocked out a sort of sexual haze and she was more in control of herself. The shock had not only come from the fear that Jane would become aware of what was going on, but also from realizing that she actually had been lost in that haze of sexual desire! She hadn't expected that! Putting that issue aside for serious introspection later, she had moved back around the bed beside Matt. As the circles on Jane's stomach reached her triangle of hair, she put her hand on his and he pulled away, letting her fingers replace his.

There had been some trimming for her bathing suit, but the hair was moderately thick. However, it was very light and feathery, serving as a very feminine path to her cunt. Katie ran her fingers through it, enjoying the fleecy feeling and becoming aroused again as she followed this path to Jane's cunt. After a moment or two, she moved her hand downward over the pubic mound and began exploring with her finger tips.

She had been there yesterday, but that had been a quick survey, this was exploration. Her fingers encountered the clit and rubbed the little nub which was swollen from excitement. She traced the area around it before moving lower. A woman's external sexual equipment is frequently described as a "slit" because the outer lips, when the woman is not aroused, are closed, hiding the internal passageway. So, fingers running over the area encounter a lightly (usually) haired, soft, dry surface with a crease between them. Katie's fingers didn't find a slit, but, instead, slid into a crevasse, a very moist crevasse.

The outer lips were pulled back, exposing the inter lips and, between them, the opening into the vagina - the passageway leading to the womb (uterus) where Jane's egg waited to be fertilized. Obviously, Katie was not thinking of those things as her fingertip dipped into Jane's cunt. She, instead, became even more aroused as her fingers roamed over the entire crotch, from clit to perineum, feeling that private area of another woman. Her actions were having an effect on Jane as she began moving against those fingers.

Katie was engrossed in that licentious activity and was startled when Matt interrupted by grasping her shoulder and signaling her to pull away. Jane was slowly undulating, the sign that she was ready for more direct stimulation. Matt moved down to the end of the bed and Jane drew her legs up and opened them, exposing everything to view. However, before moving in between her legs, he looked at Katie with a questioning look and, when she hesitated, he stepped back. She had said that she really had been excited yesterday by being able to look in from the side and study Jane's cunt - and even touch her clit - and that she would like to do it again. He was giving her another opportunity to get in close and do so, but this time directly from the front.

It took a moment for Katie to realize what Matt was offering, and then, without hesitation, she moved onto the bed between Jane's thighs and, resting on her elbows, stared, enraptured, at her exposed cunt. Now she could see clearly every element of Jane's sexual organs. Everything she had been feeling and probing was now displayed blatantly before her. She could see the red inter lips glistening with the lubrication that prepare the hole for the cock that was to enter. Above it, the clit was swollen with excitement. Katie paused a second and then reached in and stroked the clit before dragging her finger down between the lips and past the perineum to the exposed asshole.

As she did so, Jane surged upwards toward her and began undulating more steadily as her arousal mounted. Matt took that as a sign that it was time for him to move in. He tapped Katie on the shoulder to get her attention, but she didn't even notice. Finally, he pulled the shoulder hard enough to force her to look around and he whispered in her ear, "Come on, honey. I have to get in there and lick and fuck her! She's ready - and so am I"

It took a moment for Matt's comment to sink in and, when it did, she began to shuffle back on her knees and elbows. Suddenly, she stopped, looked again at the exposed cunt and, suddenly, almost threw herself back inward. To Matt's complete surprise - and to her own as she said later - Katie put her face right up to Jane's cunt and began licking! As Matt moved a bit to the side, he could see that her entire mouth had engulfed Jane's clit and, obviously, she was using her tongue on it. She moved down and this time he got a glimpse of her tongue frantically licking between the cunt lips, absorbing the moisture now flowing out. She continued this almost frenzied licking, even moving downward past the perineum onto the asshole.

The licking went on, her tongue stroking from the clit to the asshole and back up, time after time. Jane was bouncing up and down with excitement while Katie's own hips were gyrating as if she, herself, was being worked on. By this time, as would be expected, Matt's cock was more than ready to fuck and he was seriously afraid that he would shoot all over the bed and Katie rather than in Jane. Reluctantly, he grasped Katie by the shoulder and pulled her back away from Jane's cunt. It took almost a full minute before Katie came out of her entranced condition and realized what was going on.

In the meantime, Matt moved in and slid his cock into Jane's open and wet cunt. Fortunately, he didn't need Jane's help for getting in, for she was so lost in her drive to orgasm that she would have gone off, with or without a cock. The whole thing didn't take three minutes since she was so far along and him so ready when he entered that he erupted deep into her and she met him more than half way.

Finally, it was over - but it wasn't! Matt slumped down on Jane, overcome by the impact of everything that had occurred, not only the fucking. After a minute or so, he moved off of her as she lay there, also exhausted and dozing off as instructed by Katie. That is when a totally unexpected move by Katie happened. Jane lay there, legs still open. Katie looked at her and, not really thinking, just reacting, she threw herself down between Jane's legs and began licking her leaking cunt. She tasted the mixed fluids, the combination of Jane's emissions and the cum that Matt had ejaculated into her, and ground her own hips into the bed in what was at least a mini orgasm of her own

After a minute or two, she managed to pull herself away and get up. She looked at Matt with an expression that would be hard to describe - shock, embarrassment, puzzlement. A combination of these and others. She stood there, looking down, totally baffled at what she had done. Finally, she looked up again at Matt, shrugged her shoulders and answered his unspoken question by simply saying, "I don't know!"

Nothing further was said as each retreated into their own thoughts. Katie's mind was in complete turmoil as she tried to understand what she had done. She really was in a daze, stunned and bewildered. She started to dress, hardly aware of what she was doing. Wearing her bra and panties, she walked over to the bed and looked down at the naked woman lying there. She had been more sexually intimate with that woman than any person in the world other than Matt, and, in some ways, a level of intimacy she couldn't have with him. One thought dominated all others in her confused mind as she looked down at Jane: "How could I have done that!"

Finally, she broke through the spell holding her there and she reached down and pulled the sheet over Jane's nude body. She moved back over to the couch, finished dressing and she and Matt quietly left the room. Passing an empty lounge area, she stopped and, not looking him in the eye, said to Matt, "Let's sit for a moment. I don't want to see Tony just yet. I feel...damn it, I don't know how I feel! I...I can't think! How did I do those things? What does it mean? The one thing that I do know is that I feel guilty! Jane wouldn't have wanted that and I took advantage of her! It was wrong!"

"Calm down, Katie! Sit back and relax! First, you don't know Jane would react. One thing is certain and that is that she got more excited when you were playing with her than when I did it! She was having an orgasm before I even got into her. Regardless of that, you certainly didn't hurt her in any way and she'll never know about it."

"But I shouldn't have done those things to another woman! I...I'm...I'm not a lesbian!"

"Of course you're not! You were in a very sexual situation and you got carried away and did something that you normally wouldn't do! So what? You're a trained therapist - what would you tell a client in a situation like this? Come on now, settle down and let your rational mind operate."

It took a while, but eventually the turmoil in Katie's mind did settle down although she still had severe qualms about her actions, even leaving questions of right and wrong out of the equation. Still, she calmed down enough to go and rescue Tony and send him down to his happy, sexually satisfied, wife. They then went to their suite where they dissected the night's activities.

The first comment came from Matt when he said, "You really took a chance when you kissed her! I was afraid that seeing you up close like that she was bound to realize that it wasn't Tony kissing her."

"Oh, you're right! That was stupid of me and I just got carried away and did it without thinking. I almost died when I looked at her and realized that her eyes were open looking right at me! She apparently was seeing Tony - fortunately. I pulled away immediately, really shocked.

"You were really into it - feeling and squeezing her tits, sucking her nipples, kissing her!"

"Yeah, I was. I don't understand myself, but I was completely lost in it, as if I were the one in a trance. The shock of seeing her looking at me woke me up and scared me, but it didn't last long. I was right back in it when my fingers went through her hair into her pussy. Well, you saw it. You had to pull me away so she could get her legs up. I remember you starting to get between her legs and I moved in instead. I can still recall every detail of her pussy - as if I have a photo of it in my mind. And then, my god, I started to kiss and lick it!"

"Yesterday you said that you hadn't gone far enough to want to lick her. Obviously you changed your mind."

"No, I didn't change my mind - that would mean a rational decision. I didn't decide anything, but something compelled me to lick and suck her. I didn't know I was going to do it, but while I was there it was beyond my control. I kissed and sucked her clit and licked her from her clit all the way to her asshole. I was totally lost in some kind of sexual frenzy. When you were trying to pull me away, I just couldn't stop. I've never had a compulsion like that in my entire life!

"Then, when I watched you fucking her I couldn't take my eyes off of it, peering down trying to see you cock going in and out. When you finished and pulled out of her, I could see her pussy, wet and full of your cum. That same compulsion forced me to move in and lick and suck her again, tasting the combination of that cum and her juices. I still have a hard time comprehending that urge, but I've never been so sexually aroused than I was tonight! More to the point, that was not in the scenario! Tony wouldn't have done that and it might have brought her out of the trance! I was lucky!"

"That was probably the sexiest and the most surprising thing, I've ever seen. Seeing you between her legs was astounding! Would you like to do it again?"

"Gods, I don't know...probably. I think that it's a good thing that tomorrow is the last day of the cruise and they will be leaving before something else happens."

"Do you think that you would like to have sex with another woman after this?"

"My immediate answer is no, but right now I don't know myself as well as I thought I did. Again, it's a good thing they are leaving. I have to admit though, the next cruise starting two days from now is going to be much tamer - and maybe a bit boring after this!"

"Oh, I don't know. There are bound to be some attractive women of couples in the next group. We now know a lot more about how you can influence people!"

"Oh no you don't! No more combination of hypnotism and sex! I compromised my ethics in a good cause and things got a bit out of hand. It worked out well and, in the end, I enjoyed it, but I don't intend to do it again!"

Katie lay awake for a long time that night, running those indelible scenes through her mind and trying to make sense of her actions. "What on earth happened to me? I felt her tits and sucked her nipples and I can understand that because they are nice and feel very good, but why did I kiss her like that? She thought that she was kissing Tony but, damn it, I knew that I was kissing another woman like a lover! I was so wrapped up in it that I didn't even think that she might realize that something was wrong! I really enjoyed feeling her cunt...my god, I called it her cunt, not her pussy!

"Oh, the hell with it! I can picture every detail of her cunt. I licked her and loved doing it, but what was it that compelled me to do it? I hadn't even contemplated doing that. God, was I turned on! I...I even licked her asshole! I don't know how long I would have stayed there if Matt hadn't pulled me away so he could fuck her. Why on earth do I like to watch him fuck another woman? Most of all though, what weird compulsion caused me to dive back in between her legs and lick my husband's cum out of her cunt? Her legs were still open and I could see her messy cunt and, instead of being repulsed, I used my tongue to clean it up! Even weirder, my mind was clear when I did that! I knew just what I was doing! Licking and sucking a freshly fucked cunt and swallowing the stuff, his and hers, coming out. How could I do that? And why!"

This stream of consciousness thinking went on and on as she tried to understand her actions and herself. She didn't come up with answers to all the questions she asked herself, of course, but she accepted the fact that something in herself caused her to do what she had done. However, she never denied that she had enjoyed those things when she was doing them. That, of course, caused another question to arise - would she want to do them again? She had no answer for that either.

The following morning was a bit traumatic when she met Jane and Tony. Last night's activities were still very fresh in Katie's mind and, as she talked to Jane, she couldn't help picture the lewd things she had done with her. Jane, of course, was happy and chipper, full of hope and knowing nothing of that, and was effusive in her gratitude for Katie's help in reducing her tension. It was hard for Katie to react properly because, rationalizations or not, she still had those feelings of guilt. Even leaving out the sex, they had become quite good friends during the week-long cruise and that made the situation worse. Fortunately, Katie's awkward feeling with Jane soon disappeared and she was able to enjoy her company on what was the last full day of the cruise.

Katie and Matt had only one or two private and one group meetings scheduled, so they just lounged around with Jane and Tony and enjoyed the facilities the rest of the day. Katie, however, did have one final session with Jane and, later, a fairly long one with Tony. Answering Matt's questioning looks she merely gave him a wink and said, "Everything is ok. I just cleaned up some loose ends!"

12