Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and Tony left to pack their suitcases to have them ready to be picked up for tomorrow's departure, leaving Katie and Matt alone and she was able to satisfy his curiosity. "First, I put Jane under again and stressed the idea that she and Tony had excellent sex in their effort to get her pregnant. I wanted to be sure that the extra thing we - actually I - did last night hadn't caused any weakening in her beliefs. Everything was still intact so all I did was strengthen those beliefs. It was strange being there in their stateroom, looking at the bed and picturing her naked on it! I had the weirdest mental conflict at the time, glad that everything had worked out and that it was over with none of the problems I had worried about, but, at the same time, sort of wished that we had another night with her! Fortunately, I don't have to decide that!

"When I was with Tony, it was more complex. He actually is more subject to suggestions than she is when he is under, and I took a chance which may not work in the long run. First I suggested he employ the softer, gentler fondling that she liked with me. That should make things better for her in the future. Then, more important, I finally tried to blot out his memory of the physical incompatibility that made him unable to impregnate Jane. I told him that their problem was simply her tension and that I had lowered that enough for her to get pregnant. When I finished, he definitely had accepted that. He had to know the real problem while on the ship so that you could be alone with her and to make sure his sperm wasn't in her when you fucked her.

"Anyway, right now he has no memory of the physical problem or of you screwing Jane. I just hope that my post-hypnotic instructions will hold over time. I did implant the idea that he never think of DNA testing. If you did get her pregnant, everything should work out. If not, there will be a different problem. Finally, I built in the idea that if they want more children they will remember my help and will decide to visit us in Miami when she's fertile so I can relieve her tension. I don't know if that will hold, but it's the best I can do. Anyway, we know they wanted several children so maybe you'll get to fuck her again in a year or so!"

"That was a wonderful idea, hon! If it works it will make everything better in every way for them, particularly for him for he really hated having me screwing her. He permitted it because of his love for her, and he deserved relief for his sacrifice." Then, grinning at her, he added, "It certainly would be nice to fuck her again, but I don't think that you're just thinking of me! I have a feeling that, just maybe, you would like to feel her tits and lick her cunt again!"

"You keep your lewd thoughts to yourself! My thoughts were altruistic and pure!" She paused for a moment, then grinning back at him, "Well...mostly!"

The four of them got back together for dinner and sat talking in a lounge, enjoying their last night together. About the only drawback to Katie's and Matt's job was that they didn't have many friends on the cruises. Oh, they were on a quite friendly basis with a most of the officers and staff plus some of the crew, but those were more acquaintances than real friends. Passengers came and went. After every seven or eight nights, sometimes more, the group they had met was bundled off and a new horde came on board. More acquaintances, but rarely friends. Once in a while, friendships formed, as with Jane and Tony, but not often.

So, even leaving sex out of it, it was with reluctance that they said goodbye. They exchanged home and email addresses, wished each other luck and Katie and Matt demanded that they be informed immediately about any pregnancy news. They were going to miss them.

On the other hand, there was something refreshing about wiping the slate clean every week or so. A new beginning. People and clients they hadn't cared for were gone. New faces and personalities filled their audiences and sessions. Both Katie and Matt were convivial and enjoyed meeting people, so casual, ephemeral relationships with new passengers were pleasant.

However, on that last night they reviewed all that they had done in the last week with Tony and, particularly, Jane, and recognized that something basic had changed. It had started when Katie had stepped beyond her normal standards in permitting Matt, and, she admitted, herself, to see Janice Johnson nude. It might well have ended there if she had not, soon after, been presented with Tony's unprecedented request about impregnating Jane. She accepted that challenge with an honest desire to help the couple overcome a cruel physical disability. Of course, as described above, totally unexpected events had occurred with her own shocking participation.

They were on that proverbial slippery slope. For the best of reasons, Katie had loosened her ethical and moral standards and things had gone downhill from there. Pandora's Box had been opened and unrealized sexual interests and desires had escaped - and wouldn't go away. In addition, Katie had discovered that she was better than she ever would have expected in getting a hypnotized person to do something totally unacceptable - in this case, a happily married woman encouraging a man other than her husband to impregnate her! What would come of these things couldn't be known at the time.

However, Matt's view of the future was clear as he complimented Katie on her success, "You did an unbelievable job of controlling Jane. I kept waiting for her to come out of her trance and scream at me and, later, you. She never even gave a hint that she thought that anything was out of the ordinary. And I could see Tony being less upset as you worked at him with that line about fucking her being impersonal. Now, we'll have to see if there is another Jane available on the next cruise for you to work your magic on."

"Matt! I told you that there will be no other Jane! That was a one-time thing and I'm not going to do anything like that again! It wouldn't be right!"

"Come on, honey, just remember how nice it was to feel Jane's tits - and how exciting it was to play with her cunt. Just picture having another naked woman on the bed for both of us to work on? Wouldn't you like to see if you could stretch your hypnosis skills?"

"Now stop it! I'll admit that I would love to be with Jane again, but she's not going to be here. I am surprised and pleased that I was able to influence her the way I did. But I still feel a bit guilty for taking advantage of her, even if it was for a good cause. I can't even excuse my behavior that way because it had nothing to do with getting her pregnant! Oh, all right, damn it, I'll admit that having another woman the way we had Jane would be exciting, but I'm not going to be tempted! So stop it!"

Matt laughed at her and said, grinning, "Oh, I'll stop! But the next time you have some nice, sexy woman in a trance and you can give her a Jane-like post-hypnotic instruction, the temptation will be back."

"Ok, I may be tempted, but I won't do it!"

He grinned at her again, confidently, "We'll see."

About a month later they received an email that Jane's pregnancy was confirmed and about eight months after that a message that Kathleen Jane Fletcher had been born. She was the first of three children, but those are other stories!

12