Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes to permit Katie to recover from her uncertainties and anxieties, Matt released her, saying, "Now, let's sit down and you tell me exactly what happened. I have a pretty good idea, but I want to hear the details and what the result will be."

"Ok. You're right about what happened. As I had planned, I started with the Jennifer incident with me staying out of it. I had him undress and lie on the bed and we started working through his recollection of that day with her. I tried to get him to relive the things they did the way I got Cindy [Cruise Ship Hypnosis 3, Chapter 1] to relive her experience with Judy, her roommate. Remember, Cindy played with herself and got really hot, but couldn't climax. Jeff had the same problem – his cock got hard and he was excited but, no finish.

"I'll tell you, that was a weird experience, watching a naked man masturbating – oh, I've seen you stroking your cock to get ready for sex, but this was really different! The problem was that he obviously was getting more and more frustrated and when someone gets upset or agitated during hypnosis, he can break out of the trance with bad results. I thought of joining in as I did yesterday, but, instead, I brought him out of that regression and replaced it with her homecoming memory. That's where...where I got involved and...and...damn it, got fucked! I'll try to remember the detail." As Katie described it, it went this way.

*******

Katie sat on a chair by the bed, looking at the nude man lying there. His aggravation or frustration now gone as his entranced mind no longer was focused on sex with Jennifer. He was quietly waiting for the next instructions, technically, suggestions, from the hypnotist. Her mind was in turmoil as she debated with herself on her next step. Actually, she knew which was the next step, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to take it.

On the one hand was the desire to help a man, a client, who had a real sexual disability. She felt a professional obligation to do what she could to solve the problem that brought him to her and which she had undertaken. Even more, he was part of a couple which she really liked and wanted very badly to help. On the other hand, she was genuinely afraid that acceding to that desire and professional obligation would put her in real peril of doing something that she was reluctant to do.

Finally, she made the decision that she had known that she would make because she could think of no way out. Looking up at Jeff, she asked, "Do you remember the day you came home from Afghanistan? Your unit arrived home and the wives, including Millie, were waiting. The two of you drove home and came into your apartment. Go back to that time. Remember the apartment and Millie. You are alone in the apartment with Millie. Are you there?"

"Yes, our apartment on Elm Street. I'm in the living room. I've lived in the barracks near Bagram Air Base near Kabul for five months and being back here with Millie is wonderful. I'm home!"

"Millie is there! Do you see her?"

"Yes! I'm looking at her."

"Remember everything you did that day with Millie. What are you going to do next?"

"I'm going to take her to bed and make love to her – the first time in over six months!"

"All right, Jeff, listen closely. When I say 'start,' you will see and feel Millie and do everything you did then. You will hear yourself and hear her responses in your mind without speaking. Everything will be as you remember it. You will enjoy it very much and have complete sexual intercourse with her. You will retain the feel and pleasure of being in her, an intense memory that will come back whenever you're making love to Millie in the future. When I say 'jasmine,' you will stop and wait for me to speak. Start!"

Katie tried to cover any eventuality, but she was still concerned about Jeff reacting properly to an imaginary Millie. That turned out not to be a problem, but another problem emerged. Jeff was deeply entranced and, in his mind, was back in his apartment, alone with his wife. He saw only one person, presumably Millie, and embraced and kissed her. That person was Katie!

Later, in retrospect, Katie admitted that she should have prepared better. She was concerned as to whether or not Jeff would recognize that the imaginary Millie that she intended for him to see and feel was just that, imaginary. Somehow she hadn't thought of him focusing on her as Millie. So, suddenly and without preparation, she found herself being hugged and kissed. That innocent activity quickly morphed into fondling, then undressing and, finally, to naked sex play!

A recording of that scene would have been fascinating – a naked man with his cock fully erect, embracing a fully dressed woman with a shocked look on her face. That look vanished as the kissing started and 'Millie' succumbed to the passion of her 'husband.' It was much like the situation with Jennifer. Katie's mind seemed to be bifurcated – one half was aware of what was going on, but only as an observer. The other half was totally lost in the excitement of the sexual experience as it developed.

Her clothes were coming off rapidly as Jeff frantically pulled at them. Her shirt lost two buttons as his fingers fumbled to get it open. She reached back and unsnapped her bra, eager as he to get her tits out. Her skirt fell to the floor and she dropped back onto the bed as he stripped her panties from her. In less than a minute, there were two naked figures writhing against each on the bed.

What followed was hardly what one thinks of as "making love." Jeff had six months of bottled up sexual desire to expend and he had a woman, his wife, to use it on. His hands roamed all over her, his lips sucked and nibbled at her nipples and the flesh of her breasts. The squeezing would undoubtedly cause bruises and the sucking and nibbling would show as hickeys, but that was no hindrance.

The mauling and marking of her tits would have caused protests from Katie in a normal situation, but, somehow, in the moment, the discomfort, even bursts of pain, was swallowed up in overall excitement. When his hands went between her legs, they automatically spread open, welcoming the exploration and penetration One, then two fingers dipped into her open cunt while the knuckle of his thumb ground against her clit, causing her bottom to lift up from the bed to maximize the contact and pressure.

While her 'charms' were being explored and manipulated, Katie's hand was firmly wrapped around Jeff's cock, mostly just grasping it, but occasionally stroking it. When Jeff pulled back and pushed her head downward, she didn't hesitate to take it into her mouth and begin lightly sucking it while her hand began fondling his balls which were now drawn up and hard. Unlike the time with Jennifer, she was actually sucking, not just having it in her mouth.

However, like that first time, Jeff was nearing climax when she started and his motions and her sucking quickly became more vigorous. This time, Katie knew what was coming and prepared herself. When the explosion started, she locked her lips around the spurting shaft and let him use her mouth like a cunt. Ready for the inundation, she managed to gulp down the cum as it surged in, swallowing without difficulty.

Suffused with the stockpiled passion and desire fueled by six months of deprivation, Jeff's cock retained its rigidity as he pulled it out of Katie's mouth, ejecting one last stream onto her chin as he did so. Without hesitation, he moved down between her legs and prepared to enter her. At that point, for a fraction of a second, reality slashed through Katie's sexually clouded mind and the thought, "He's going to fuck me!" brought clarity and concern. Whether or not things would have been different if she had had more time to think she'll never know, but, regardless, she didn't have that time. In the blink of an eye rationality was gone, replaced by a surge of overwhelming sexual heat.

Her legs were up and spread, her cunt was oozing with lubrication and the lips were open, waiting for penetration. The cock moved down and in, and she was lost – and taken! From that instant, she was an active participant in adultery and loving every second of it! The cock was in and, like a well-oiled piston, began plunging in and out. Each 'in' was matched by an upward surge of Katie's pelvis, each 'out' causing a slight drawing back. Their actions were well coordinated, a natural rhythm going back through the history of mankind – and probably before.

After having a climax in Katie's mouth, Jeff's ammunition was depleted and it took time for his balls to be restocked. The pounding was no less, the sexual desire still there, but there was no race to orgasm. It was a longer, less frantic and, perhaps, more enjoyable bout of sexual intercourse with his initial passion exhausted.

For Katie, it was different. Yes, she had sucked his cock and had been fondled and explored, but those things had just built a fire in her, not even temporarily satisfying her lust – which is what it was. This was not love-making, this was pure sex. Consequently, when she was penetrated and the fucking actually began, she was already on the road to orgasm. She wasn't thinking of Matt, the stigma of adultery, her professional function as a hypnotherapist – she just wasn't thinking! While Jeff rhythmically fucked her she had two, maybe three, mini-orgasms, reaching a peak, squirming and grinding upward against Jeff's pelvis and then subsiding and building up again.

Finally, the grand climax approached as the in-and-out cycle became faster, the plunges in more vigorous and rapid. Instead of the straight inward drive, Jeff's hips rotated a bit as he surged in with a slight pause as his pubic bone ground against Katie's, hitting her clit more directly. The sexual pleasure grew for both of them and the rhythm vanished in an explosive, uncontrolled paroxysm. They writhed against each other and Jeff sent a flood of cum surging against Katie's cervix, filling her vagina to overflowing.

For a moment they stayed in that position, still welded together, as the completion overcame them. Then sated, they just collapsed, Katie's legs flat and splayed open, Jeff lying heavily on her. They lay that way for a full minute, both almost comatose, until, like a tidal wave, reality washed away the cloud in Katie's mind and she thought, "Oh my god, what am I doing?"

The real world descended on her. She was naked in bed with a naked man, not her husband, lying half over her! That man had just been inside of her, fucking her! In addition, that man was coming to as she was and he actually was beginning to move slowly against her. He was insatiable after six months! At last, Katie was able to get her mind clear enough to say "jasmine!" Immediately – fortunately – Jeff reacted and lay back awaiting instructions.

Katie managed, with difficulty, to extradite herself from under him. That her mind wasn't quite operating clearly was shown that she didn't just tell him to roll over off of her! Actually, her mind was completely jumbled, chaotic and confused with thoughts swirling around making it difficult to think clearly. "How did I get into this? Why didn't I say 'jasmine' when he was about to enter me? Oh my god, he fucked me! How will I explain this to Matt? I knew better than to get involved in the homecoming event!"

Intertwined with these self-condemning questions and thoughts was an awareness that she had been lost in the sex – and had really enjoyed it! She still felt a tingle when she thought of the extreme orgasm she had just experienced. She might rue it, she might feel guilt, she did shutter a bit at the thought of facing her husband, but she would never deny the pleasure she had that afternoon.

Finally, after almost five minutes of this introspection, Katie forced herself to put those thoughts away for a while as she returned to her current situation. She forced herself to her feet and looked back at the naked man who had just fucked her. Disciplining her mind to the task at hand, she stepped away from the bed and said, "Jeff, go into the bathroom, take a washcloth and wash your cock and around it and then come out and get dressed."

She grabbed her pool coverup and put it on and waited for him to emerge while she formulated the instructions she needed to give. Regardless of her personal problems, the afternoon's activities were perfect for her professional goals and she had high hopes that her own sacrifice – if you could call it that – would infuse Jeff with the confidence and ability to restore his and Millie's love life. So, as she watched Jeff dress, she forced herself to keep her mind on all the contingencies she needed to cover. Finally, she began.

"Jeff, you have had a long, very successful session with me, Katie, mentally reenacting your homecoming sex after leaving Afghanistan. I want you to remember everything as if it actually happened. It felt very, very real. You distinctly recall having sex this afternoon, but you know that it was all in your mind. Real or not, it made your memories of your return from Afghanistan sharp and clear, as if the sex just happened today. It started with an erection that came without you thinking about it – it just happened naturally. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, my cock was very hard after not seeing Millie for all that time. I didn't think about it. It just happened."

"That is what will happen now when you are with Millie and are having sex. You will have an erection without thinking. Remember what it was like when you entered Millie's vagina today. It was automatic and natural – part of the normal process of having sex. You were hot and ready and you didn't think about it. The thought of not staying hard never crossed your mind. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, my cock went into her cunt without me thinking about it, like it always did."

"Do you remember how good it felt inside of her?"

"Yes, it felt wonderful! My cock in her cunt felt perfect. I loved fucking her!"

"Your cock was hard, you entered her without thinking and you had intercourse ending with coming inside of her. It was all natural and there were no negative thoughts of any kind. Do you remember, in detail, all of that?"

"Yes!"

"All right, Jeff, fix those memories in your mind. When you are having sex with Millie from now on, you will have those memories to guide you. If a negative thought occurs or there is something that causes doubt to enter your mind, you will recall these memories to reassure yourself and any performance issues will vanish. It will be just as it was as it was today, automatic and natural and very satisfying."

For the next fifteen minutes, Katie repeated those instructions until she was certain that they were engrained in Jeff's mind. She was almost certain that the process would work for the instructions were exactly what Jeff really subconsciously wanted to hear and believe. There were no opposing desires to complicate things. One thing was certainly obvious – fucking Katie, although he didn't know that it was she, had created a strong mental picture of him at his best, sexually. If doubts seeped in, recalling that performance would be a great defense.

As one final bulwark to defend his ability to perform, she "suggested" that the thought of screwing Millie for the purpose of impregnating her would disappear while having sex. That thought was the real root of his problem and banishing it while having sex should remove much of his tension.

So, with Jeff's entranced mind sufficiently indoctrinated, Katie briefly made him unaware of her state of dress – or undress – and woke him from that trance and sent him on his way, happy, full of confidence and gratitude and unaware that he not long before had thoroughly fucked her and, as she stood there, his cum was slowly beginning to seep from her cunt.

For twenty minutes or so, she had been concentrating on Jeff and his sexual problems, but, as he departed, she was face to face with her own issues. The clarity in her mind, which had permitted her to construct the web of instructions for him, disappeared as the ramifications of her afternoon activities flooded in. She had committed adultery, a term that never had had much importance as she heard and read about it, but suddenly was a major, personal reality. How did she feel about it for herself? More important, how would Matt feel about it? How would Millie feel about it if she knew – she had asked Katie for help with her husband and, now, shockingly, that husband had fucked Katie!

These and other thoughts swirled around in her mind, many illogical, causing her to stand there in a quandary, unable to do anything but stare at the door as Jeff left. Several minutes later, her mind still in a jumble, she looked at the clock and shocked, she thought, "My god, it's been over two hours! I was supposed to join Matt at the pool! What am I going to say?"

Forcing herself to do so, she grabbed her phone and called Matt and, simply asked him to come down to the suite. She couldn't bring herself to say anything more, but she knew that he would know that something had happen and, probably guess what. She just stood there, dreading his arrival, when she suddenly, shockingly became aware of something else – Jeff's cum was leaking out and running down her leg!

In a panic, thinking of greeting her husband with another man's sperm dribbling from her cunt onto her leg, she dashed into the bathroom. Grabbing the damp washcloth that Jeff had used, she swished it over her thighs, scrubbed her cunt briefly and hurried back out to greet Matt as he came through the door. That, in some way was the final, humiliating straw, leaving her embarrassed, mortified, guilt ridden, chastened and who knows what else as Matt opened the door and saw his wife!

She stood there with that indescribable expression on her face as she forced herself to confess, "I've been fucked!"

*******

12