Cruise That Changed My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Day 1 of a life changing experience.
2.6k words
32.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. I hope you enjoy. This is all fictional but a wanted fantasy.

I'll start out telling you about myself. My name is Jake. I am a white single, 5' 11", 225 lb., 35-year-old male that loves to workout at the gym and have fun. I am already retired with a nice retirement check coming in and a good cushion in the bank. I am very adventurous when it comes to thrills and adrenaline rushes. There isn't much that I won't try at least twice. I say twice because to know whether you like something or not you have to give it two tries in my opinion.

It has been about six months since my last relationship. It wasn't a nasty break up or anything. We were just ready to move on and see other people. I was looking for a good way to relax and spend sometime away from the normal everyday routine. I wanted to try something new and a little adventurous. So I talked to a friend of mine who was a travel agent. His name is Tony.

I called him up and asked, "Hey Tony, its Jake. I'm looking for something new that is relaxing and a little adventurous. Do you have anything in mind right off hand?"

He said, "I have just the thing for you. It's a two-week long cruise that our company just picked started booking"

"Tony I didn't think that it is going to be so adventurous."

"Jake would I steer you wrong. I don't want to give you too many specifics so that it is a little adventurous. But once you get going on the cruise, you'll be happy I set you up with it."

I should have been a little more suspicious than I was at that point. Tony is the type of guy who likes to play tricks on people. Plus he thinks he knows everyone better than they know themselves and is always trying to prove it. But I didn't think anything of it because this was his profession.

"Ok man. Book me for it and get everything ready. Just make sure I have the best accommodations."

"Ok Jake. You are all set. The cruise leaves in a week. Have fun and remember to your motto. Try everything twice."

I really should have known something was up with the way he said "Try everything twice". But I was just so stoked about getting out of town for a while that I didn't even give it a second thought.

For the next week I hit the gym hard. I wanted to make sure I was in the best shape as possible. I also had to up my yoga routine so I would be looser and more relaxed. I went out and bought some new outfits and swimsuits. I had to fly down to Florida in order to catch the cruise. Once I got there I found that Tony had booked me a room where a lot of the other people who were going on the cruise were staying. Everyone looked to be very easy going for the most part. There were a few that seemed to be a little aggressive towards their partners. I say partners because there were a few gay couples that I saw there. I don't mind gay people at all. It is just that I am into women. I have never thought about being with a guy. It is something that just never crossed my mind or had I ever been in a situation like that.

That night I went to dinner in the restaurant that was in the hotel. It was a really nice place. Tony had set me up with the best table in the place. It was a little over board since I was by myself and table seated four. I saw a nice looking couple trying to get a seat but they weren't having any luck. So I decided to invite them over to my table. They accepted vey graciously and fast.

Her name was Carra. She was about 5' 6", 125lbs with the perfect amount of tits and ass. She was Hispanic and Islander mixed. His name was Charles. He was a black guy about 6' 0", 250lbs with a nice build. They were both in their mid-thirties like myself. We hit it off pretty well.

Carra asked, "Are you alone or is someone going to be joining you?"

"I am alone. My friend set me up with this cruise. He wouldn't tell me much about it because I wanted a little adventure on this trip. All he told me was that it is two weeks long and when to be here." I answered.

Carra and Charles gave each other a little smirk.

So I asked, "What is the smirk about?"

Charles answered, "Oh it is nothing. Its just if you are adventurous and up to trying new things, you should definitely have a great time."

"I am definitely adventurous and up to new things. My motto is, try everything twice before you make up your mind."

Carra spoke up, "I like that motto. You should definitely have fun."

We chatted some more while we ate dinner and had a few drinks before heading our separate ways. As we were leaving Charles said, "Make sure you find us on board. I want to know if you are having as good time as I believe you will."

I had to ask, "Why do you both keep saying that?"

"You just seem like the type of man who love this cruise." Carra said.

With that they went to their room and I went to mine. I had a light dinner so that I could hit the gym and sauna after dinner. There was no one else in the gym or sauna. So after my workout I went into the sauna with only a towel over my shoulder. The sauna was pretty small. It could four guys in there comfortably. It was about ten minutes later so 3 other guys came into the sauna. They all were wearing shorts. I quickly covered up but one them said, "Don't worry about covering up we just weren't sure if anyone was in here and minded."

At that point they all dropped their shorts and sat down. When they took their shorts off, their cocks were basically right in my face. I couldn't help but notice their cocks because they were all pretty large. I am about eight inches long and decently thick when hard. But these guys were like six inches long and just as thick as I am when hard but they were limp. This was the first time I had seen another mans cock that close in person.

I thought to myself, "Those are some nice cocks."

Wait a minute!!!! Did just think what I think I thought? I don't know why I thought that. I just did my best not to stare at their cocks so they didn't get the wrong impression. So I asked what they were doing in Florida. They all said they were catching a cruise tomorrow. With that I was done because my cock started to stir for some reason. So as I got up I told them that I might see them there.

I skipped taking my shower and went straight to my room. Once in my room, I got naked as fast as I could and jumped in a cold shower. All night I couldn't get the image of their cocks out of my head. I had dreams of them dominating with their massive meat sticks right there in the sauna. It was all too real. It started right when they dropped towels.

I looked at the first cock that was in my face and then into the eyes of the man it belonged to and back down to his cock. I guess I was staring to intently and licking my lips.

The man who we will call Frank said, "It does look tasty. Why don't you go ahead and put it in your mouth?"

I told him, "I'm not gay, and my lips were just dry."

"Well then I will help you wet them." He said as he poured some water onto his cock.

As I went to tell him that I wasn't gay again, he shoved his penis in my mouth pinning against the wall. I tried to push him away but he was too strong and had me awkwardly positioned. His cock started to grow in my mouth when I tried to push it out with my tongue. It was so weird because I started to enjoy the taste the more a fought. The other two men, let's call them Ben and Jon, grabbed my hands and put them on their cocks. For some unknown reason I started to massage their cocks.

Frank asked, "Are you going to keep fighting or just accept what we are going to do to you?"

I tried to answer but his cock was still in my mouth.

Frank said, "You don't need my cock out to answer. If it is accept this, lick my balls. If you are going to fight, try to push me away."

I gave into the reality that there was three of them and only one of me. I stuck my tongue and licked his balls. The salty taste was just wonderful. I wanted more but as I licked his balls his cock grew to about 10 inches and I started to gag. Frank let his cock out of my mouth so I could sit up. I let go of Ben and Jon.

Frank said, "Now here is what is going to happen. We will use you how we please until we are finished. If you fight us at any point, we will use you anyway plus we will kick the shit out of you. Now get on your knees and choose a cock to suck."

I looked at all three cocks. Ben was only 8 inches long, Jon was about 9, and Frank was at least 10. All three were extremely thick. I didn't know what the other two cocks were going to do so I started to suck on Frank.

Frank said, "Good choice. Now get on all fours."

Ben stepped behind and started running his cock along my ass crack. He let some spit dribble onto my crack and slide to my hole. He started to try to penetrate me. As he was doing this I had Frank in my mouth. With every push from Ben I was shoved further onto Frank. I had to choose to take Ben in my ass or Frank down my throat. But I knew it didn't matter either way. I was going to do both. So I pushed back onto Ben's cock and slipped in my ass until his balls slapped mine. I tried to scream in pain so Frank shoved his cock into my throat until my face smashed into his stomach. They stayed buried in me until I about fainted.

Frank pulled his cock out saying, "Get a good deep breath for a long deep throat."

About that time he shoved his cock down my throat again. I felt my throat spasming around his cock. He was moaning loudly. Ben then started to ram his cock in and out of me. The whole time Jon was filming this. Frank finally pulled out of my mouth so I could breathe.

I begged, "Frank please just lay down and I will suck you down my throat. I want to give you the pleasure so you don't have to make me."

Frank laughed, "I knew you loved cock. You just needed a good taste."

"Yes, Sir. I love your cock. It tastes so good."

Frank then lay down of his back with cock right in my face. I couldn't help myself. What started out as me being forced, turned into me craving more. I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to stop. I just kept bobbing my head up and down on his cock. Swirling my tongue around the head or swallowing when his cock was down throat trying to milk him. I also started rocking back and forth on Ben's cock to get it to go deeper.

Ben started to moan, "I'm going to cum in your manpussy and breed you. You are nothing but a worthless cock slut now. You will always want cock in your mouth and ass forever."

With that Ben started pump his seed in my more than willing ass. I felt splash after splash of cum hit my insides. As he pulled out he caught some of his cum oozing out of me and smeared it on my face. Getting a lot on my lips. He then scooped up more and put it on Frank's beautiful cock. I sucked and licked until it was all off. I then begged for Jon to please take my ass and fuck it deep and hard. Jon was longer and thicker than Ben. I felt so amazing as he stretched my ass.

Frank started to groan, "I'm going to breed your throat now. You will take me all the way into your throat and not come up until I am done cumming down your throat."

I took his whole length into my throat and felt his cock spasming in my throat. Ben began to laugh because he could see Frank's cock spasm in my throat.

All of the sudden Jon started spasming in my ass. He spewed his cum deep in my bowels. I was so disappointed because he didn't last long. He pulled out of my ass and sat down not saying a word. I thought this to be strange but that maybe he was embarrassed by his short cummings. (Pun intended) That is when Frank pulled my head off his marvelous cock. I was fighting to keep him in my mouth.

Frank laughed, "Are you getting this cock whore trying for more on film?"

Ben said, "Hell yeah and I can't to take his mouth after Jon cleans me off with his."

I just about fainted at that. Jon was their cock slave and not a dominant one. Ben shoved his cock down Jon's throat as I watched in amazement. But I should have been paying attention to Frank. Without any warning he rammed his cock into my ass until he was balls deep. This caused my cock to spew cum everywhere. I had my head down and mouth open when this happened. The first two spurts shot right into my mouth. It tasted so delicious. Frank then fucked my ass for about five minutes before pulling out. I was so sad. I wanted more of his cock. He sat on the bench. But before he could say anything I jumped up and sat on his cock. I was riding him for all I was worth. I finally felt his tense and shoot his load in my hungry ass. I milked his cock with my ass until he was dry.

Then I woke and realized it was a dream. I put my hands on my stomach to find that I had cum from the dream. I was so confused but so excited at the same time. I scooped my cum off my stomach and licked my hand clean. It tasted sweet and I wanted more. When I had fully cleaned myself, I jerked off to get more cum to eat. Then my alarm went off and I had to start to get ready for the cruise.

Was this a dream of what was to come? Was I turning gay just from the sight of a few cocks near my face?

To be continued.....

If you want more, please leave comments and suggestion.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars (if stars were available)

Didn't much care for this. Premise was lame. Character was non-dimensional. Writing was awkward with sloppy grammar and punctuation. And I'm so tired of the dom/bully aspect that clueless straights try to impose on gay relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i have the same type of fantasy. run with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If dreaming of it means he will love it, then I guess I will be a cock whore. I have had dreams like that after I had a cock in my face. I definitely want more. This makes me want to be taken from both ends.

isadoreisadoreabout 9 years ago
more?

am looking forward to more of this story which is a favourite fantasy of mine-a cock whore on a gay cruise for all to use.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Costume Party Mistaken identity turns into first gay experience.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
More Stories