Cruise with a Difference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I had heard of that place from some of the folks here. Doesn't it have good Europop dance music?" Hopefully, she didn't hear the little crack in his voice.

"That's the place. The dance mix was great for dancing. That's how we met the boys. Katy and I were dancing on our own, when they joined us", she replied. She did hear it. "Carl, are you okay? How is work?"

Carl carefully answered her honestly. "Kristen, my hot wonderful wife, I know how much this trip means to you. I know it gives you an opportunity to get what you deserve and have been missing out on with me, no matter how hard I try. But I am still adjusting to what it is you are going to be, or perhaps even have already done on this trip. It's not the fucking in itself so much. I ponder where this is going to lead. I love you so much, and don't want to lose you. You are the centre of my universe, my love."

He went on, "Work has been really busy today, which is probably good. We have the Koreans over discussing the terms of the new contracts. They will be here till Thursday, so that will keep me very occupied."

Kristen had a tear in her eye. Was she being selfish doing this trip with Katy?

"I haven't fucked anybody yet if that's what worrying you. Katy and I only danced with the local boys last night. There was no time anyway even if we wanted to, as we had to get back to the last courtesy bus on time to get us back to the boat without trying to find a taxi. And I wasn't sure I was ready last night. I was thinking about you all night" she said in a low voice, almost whispering.

"That's not really it", Carl replied. "I mean the whole point of this trip is for you to enjoy great sex. I want you to enjoy yourself to the full, and get the pleasure that your gorgeous body deserves that I so struggle to give you. It is not that side that worries me. In fact, my love, I think that bit excites me. I am more worried about what it might mean for our relationship over time. Where will this lead? How will things be when you get back and you have had a taste? In the excitement leading up to the trip, I didn't think about that enough. But since you flew out Saturday, it is all I have thought about when I have not been busy. Today has been good as it got my mind off it."

Just then, Carl thought he heard a squeal in the background on the phone. "What was that?"

Shit, Kristen thought to herself. Ramon, the room steward, was ramming his generous 9" inch black cock into Katy from behind in the bathroom. She was in ecstasy, about to cum and let out a loud squeal. "Ramon, you are so wonderful. Fuck me hard. That's it. Jam that big cock in me!"

She called out first to Katy. "Katy, I am on the phone to Carl!"

Katy called back from the bathroom, "Sorry love, but you know..."

Carl heard them. Kristen said, "That's Katy. She's just got out of the shower and is in the bathroom."

"What squealing? Sounds like she is being fucked? Are you next?" His tone was flat though, not like one of concern or anger.

Kristen thought for a moment before responding. This was the point of the trip. Would she be ready to make the jump so soon? Maybe, maybe not. Hearing them in the bathroom was giving her tingles down there in the pussy department.

"Carl, honey, yes, Katy is getting fucked right now by our room steward, Ramon. He is this gorgeous hunk of a man from Philadelphia. Let me have a look", she said.

"Do you want to know more?"

"Just let me shut the door", Carl said, as he quickly walked over to shut his office door.

"Katy is naked up against the vanity and Ramon is fucking her hard from behind. He is also squishing her titties as he goes. He has a beautiful big round cock – not dick", she said breathlessly, now getting very horny as she described her friend's action to her husband.

"Hold it. Now they have swung around. Katy is sitting up on the vanity, and Ramon is inserting his cock into her from the front. They are kissing – not light, real deep tongue kissing. Carl, his cock is so big!" Kristen whispered with horny intent.

"My love, that is so horny. This is the bit I get excited about" Carl said. He started playing with his little dick through his work trousers.

"I'm about to cum, baby!!" Ramon called out. "Where do you want it?"

Carl heard him through the phone. Just then there was a knock on his office door. "Bugger" he mumbled to himself.

"Kristen, love. I gotta go. There are work people at my door. Can I call you later when I get home from the Office in a couple of hours or so. We do need to talk more, but this had made me feel a bit better. We should have had this conversation before you left."

"Carl, I love you so much. No one can replace you", Kristen said, as the same moment Katy called out, "Cum on my tits you gorgeous fucking hunk." Carl heard both.

Kristen went on, "Honey. I am nude, horny, and my best friend has just had a wonderful big fuck – her first of the cruise. Who knows? I might have something exciting to tell you in a couple of hours. But yes, we need to talk more. I will keep the mobile with me so whenever you call, I will be here for you. Bye, honey. Love you."

With that, Carl hung up and quickly put the phone down and composed himself. "Come in, Jerry. What is it? Are their lawyers still concerned about the proposed revised force majeure clause?"

Kristen had forgotten to remind Carl. They were now at sea. Everyone was nude. Ramon was nude. Katy was nude. Everyone in the dining room where they were about to go for breakfast was nude – the guests, the staff. All except the operational crew, and most of those guys were down below, so you didn't see them.

That thought was making her horny too. She thought again. This is what she wants. This is what her wonderful husband wants. She felt her gorgeous wet pussy, with her "outie" flaps and clit on fire. Almost without thinking about it, her fingers were exploring the folds and the juices began to flow. That was it.

Katy called out. "Kristen, mate, are you off that phone yet?"

Kristen didn't answer. She got up and walked into the bathroom. Carl was just finishing up wanking his voluminous cum all over Katy's beautiful big titties. "FFFoorrr" he called out.

Katy stepped across to the vanity unit, putting her arms around Carl and moving in between him and Katy. She planted a huge, deep kiss on her best friend, ramming her tongue deep down her throat, while grabbing her cum-covered left boob at the same time. "Can I lick Carl's cum off?"

"You sure can."

Kristen started licking her best friend's pert little 34B tits, lapping up Ramon's cum vigorously. Ramon, meanwhile, began feeling up Kristen's pussy from behind, and soon had two thick black fingers flickering away inside her sopping, wet pussy. He grasped her clit between them and squeezed hard. With his other hand, he grabbed onto one of her beautiful, round 35D tits, grabbing at her large nipple with two fingers and again squeezing. It was now Kristen's turn to squeal, "Ooohhh!"

Katy and Kristen again kissed. Now they were exchanging Ramon's cum between their mouths. It was so nice and salty. "Are you ready to be royally fucked on the Adonis II for the first time?" her best friend whispered in her ear while she swallowed Ramon's cum.

"Oh. Yes, please" was the breathless reply, as Kristen started gushing girl cum out of her wet cunt onto Ramon's fingers. "I'm cumming", she cried as she squeezed her strong cuntal muscles down hard on Ramon's exploring fingers still inside her pussy.

Katy spoke firmly. "Ramon, can you cum again? My best friend here needs to have her first extramarital fuck right now, and I can't think of anyone better than you, big fella. Now, can you get that big black cock of yours up again for her now, before we go to brekky?"

Ramon's cock was already starting to rise, but he felt he still needed some help. It had only been 10-15 minutes before that he had unloaded on Katy's tits. "I need one of you hos to suck me off".

"Let's get on the bed", Katy directed.

With that, they moved into a threesome formation with Ramon on his back and Katy down the bottom of the bed, working furiously on his big black cock, wanking and sucking him off, taking him all the way down her throat as she loved to do. Kristen, on the other hand, had placed herself over Ramon so that he could lick out her pussy of all the gushing cum.

"You are so gorgeous, Kristen", he mumbled through the cum and gush, "your pussy tastes like honey nectar. Are you ready for your first black fuck?"

"Oh yes, Ramon, please take me. I want your big black cock inside my wet fucking pussy!" she cried out.

With that, they all swapped around, and Kristen started to impale herself on Ramon's beautiful, hard 9" black cock, while Katy squatted over Ramon to have her turn being licked out of all the girl and boy cum still inside her sopping wet twat.

For Kristen, there would now be no turning back. Brekky would have to wait that little longer. Where would this all lead with her marriage to her wonderful husband, Carl, way back down under on the other side of the world? Right then, in the midst of utter ecstasy though, having her cunt filled wall-to-wall like she never had before, with Ramon's cock pushing through her cervix as she pushed down on him, her thoughts were elsewhere.

Watch out for Chapter 3... Kristen and Katy's Cruise With A Difference sails for Hvar and the games get underway.

12