Cruisin' for Sex Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Ray's order (she certainly didn't ask for anything) I began to rise and fall on that rubber cock and to my great surprise, I felt another orgasm building. It was thicker at the base and had a patch of fake pubic hair molded into the base that rubbed my clit each time it stretched me open. When Ray realized that I was about to cum again, she pulled me down on her chest. I thought she wanted to kiss me, and I offered my mouth, but with a slight expression of disgust, she rejected my offer. Yet another humiliation.

I then felt why she had pulled me down. A dollop of warm spit hit my asshole, and I realized that Rob was still behind me. He lined up his cock on my asshole and started to push. A little bit of spit was not much help, but his cock was really slimy from being in my juicy cunt. Not that it helped that much, but he was having difficulty pushing his big cock into my ass. Ray was holding still, so she reached up and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my ass open for her brother. He was holding his cock to keep it aimed and straight as it invaded me. I felt him pop through the first ring, that's always the hardest part. He did not slow one bit as the invader pushed forth entering my bowels in one long, slow stroke. I came again.

As he pushed in, Ray slowly pulled out. Then as Rob pulled out, it made way for Ray to plunge her cock back into me, stretching my cunt and tormenting my clit. They kept up that rhythm for quite some time. Rob had already cum once, so he was in no hurry to cum again. Of course, Ray's hard-on would never slow down, and she was using it expertly to ram my cunt. As Rob began to reach his pace, their technique changed. Instead of taking me one at a time so to speak, they began to ram in unison, so that with each thrust, as Rob was going in, so was Ray's cock, which rubbed on Rob's. And I felt like I was being torn in two. I lost count of the orgasms. Even Ray seemed to cum a couple of times. Then I heard Rob groan and he rammed me once more as he lodged his cock as deeply into me as he could. I felt him spasm as he filled the condom with his seed. Then he rolled to the side.

Ray heaved me off of her, the sudden withdrawal of her monster prick leaving me feeling empty. I am sure that both my ass and my cunt were gaping. I know my pussy was twitching madly. I heard cooing as Ray and Rob cuddled each other briefly. Then quite suddenly, Ray grabbed my hair and dragged my face over to Rob's crotch. "You don't waste my baby brother's cum, you slut," she growled as she whipped off the condom. Then she forced his cock into my mouth to clean. I've never been a fan of the taste of the mix of cum, condom and spermicide, but I've learned to get off on the humiliation of cleaning a cock just out of a rubber. So, I licked and sucked him clean. Then she grabbed my hair again and tilted my head back. She had inserted two fingers into the outside end of the condom and inverted it over her fingers, so that the cum saturated inside was now outside on her fingers. She shoved the used condom into my mouth and told me to suck it clean. All the while, she called me every vile name you could think of. When she was satisfied that I had eaten all of her brother's cum that was available, she got up from the bed, took Rob's hand and led him into the shower. They left me abandoned on the sofa bed, like a used toy or dirty Kleenex, while they went to clean up.

I could hear them laughing and playing in the shower. When it got quiet, I crept to the door of the bathroom, and peeked in. I got there just in time to see Rob cum yet another time. Three in the matter of a couple of hours. Pretty impressive. Ray was on her knees in front of her brother. His cock was in her mouth, pumping her with the last vestiges of his cum. Her finger was buried in his butt. They both had their eyes closed, like lovers lost in the moment. I withdrew to the bed and got dressed.

When they came out, Rob kept his promise to drive me back to my hotel. Almost. He dropped me at the end of the driveway, saying that a cab was ordered for me. He was right, but he didn't pay for the cab, and I didn't have enough money to pay the fare, so I ended up blowing the cabbie to pay for the ride. How humiliating!

12