All Comments on 'Cruising a Hotel Pool'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a story by a troll

This is gay shit and the only reason to post it here is to piss people off. Don't give the asswipe the satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gross

One of the worst stories I ever tried to read. Seems like something swingerjoe would write. It's that bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Be warned-anytime

you see the words "hotwife" and "cuckold" in the same tags, count on it, most of you won't like this story. I'm choosing to move on, without reading. Why allow yourself to be sucked into something you despise. (signed ML)

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 8 years ago
has promise

So easy to hide behind "anonymous" , and write shitty comments. I liked the story, but gals in control is my thing. I love that the wife finds out; you can bet that sex will be more often than "once a month"!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@melinda4cd

Really no more easier than you hiding behind an anonymous id. Looked at your bio, you won't even identify your sex or anything at all about you. Not much different than my bio. Zero. So please, spare us the lecture. Why continue stirring the pot? The stew is already being overcooked. Don't you think? (signed ML)

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 8 years ago
Very hot and sexy

Nice twists and well set up, enjoyed the combination of frustration and male bonding. The juxtposition of the hotwife fantasy was well done. I hope to read more by you.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Nice story! ;)

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A very original variation on the wife stopped fucking plot.

Since most men would simply seek pussy from a willing woman I suspect this is just gay shit camouflaged to appear appropriate in the LW section. And its obviously male gay or you would have included the girls in the action with each other. I guess its also male gay since you focused almost entirely on the physical interaction between the two queers and left out the most interesting parts of the story: how did the cock sucker's wife get involved, why did she want this, what is her history with other men and women, and is the marriage ending, or what?

Its OK. The story sucks. At least you are writing what you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'll never understand

Why do people continue to confuse loose with lose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Let me help you

That putrid hole between your legs would be loose to a fucking horse. And guess what, you lose again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please post this garbage in the correct place

The garbage can. Awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyalmost 8 years ago
great story

This story is made for guys like me. Married Bisexual Cocksuckers. All wishing to be cuckolds and suck wife boyfriends cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If only the rest of the cuck bullshit was this honest.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 7 years agoAuthor
It's amusing!

Like there is something wrong with you if you are bi! I think it's defensive; a reader tries to insult the author by calling him gay. Yes! I enjoy sucking cock; even more now that my wife knows and approves. "Alice" met "Trudy" at a day spa and one thing led to another and before she knew it "Alice" was revealing all her suspicions about me! If I had known how careless I was I'd have been more careful but then I'd never have the life I have now. Most of the time it's just the two of us; two and three times a week instead of once a month! "Alice" loves showing off a new lingerie set and she is more fit now than ever. If she is wearing her strap-on I know what I'm in for. First I make love to her cock then she fucks me but we always end the same way. I fuck the hell out of her and then finish the job the way she likes; me cleaning up.

We still get together once a month with "Rick" and "Trudy". Dinner, dancing, and down and dirty sex. There's a third couple now, "Al" and "Marie". The girls love to watch us in every three-way combination possible but we are never allowed to cum. That is reserved for their pussies which are always cleaned at the end.

Some of you are disgusted. Some are jealous. Some think it's all just a masturbation fantasy. What I can tell you is that it's way more fun to do than to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cock

Bi or gay, give me more cock!

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
nice twisted ending

You write as if you are your characters. Great work!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
fantastic story !!!

Ignore all the idiots with negative comments. This is a fantastic story. I too am a married cocksucker but my wife doesn't know. I'm afraid that she wouldn't approve and I'd end up divorced. I truly wish that this story would happen to me. I love sucking cock and getting fucked in front of other people and if it was my wife who was watching me it would be such a turn-on. Even better if she was the one fucking me !!

Please tell more stories of these couples. I can't wait.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

People praising this piece of shit are common trash just like the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!