Cruising Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once time was up we all made our way back to the boat. As soon as we were all onboard the captain fired up the motor and headed back to the dock. Bouncing across the water made it difficult to remove gear and more than once tanks were dropped and slid across the boat deck. Once everything was secure the crew began gathering up the rental equipment in web bags for cleaning and preparation for the next tourists. The passengers sat around talking and drying off in the air. One at a time we all went below to change back into street clothes. Aside from the water the boat provided one of the crewmen began cutting oranges in half and handed them out to the passengers. Not exactly the buffets cruise ship passengers were accustomed to but it was a nice treat.

Back on shore we were quickly herded back on the little blue bus. It was about one thirty and everyone was starved. Since we didn't have to be back to the ship until four we had the option of being dropped off in town to find our own lunch and shop or go to the all inclusive resort for a couple hours of open bar and food. Apparently our bus was headed to the resort.

Once the bus arrived the staff from the resort immediately attached orange arm bands to let the other staff know what we were entitled to. Everyone else on the bus must have been famished and ran right to the buffets. I found a seat at a tiki bar and ordered a local beer. I have to admit that the beach was beautiful. Perfect white sand but it was very fine which gave packed down sand the same consistency and feel of hardened concrete. Roped off on was side was the clothing optional side. Again, parents parked on lounge chairs under umbrellas sipping (rather chugging down) included drinks, kids running wild in the water and on the shore, couples playing kissy face in the water and single adults doing all of the above (but I suspect the majority of the singles were at the clothing optional side). I saw a lot of unfamiliar faces so I had to assume that there were other cruise ship passengers, tours or people staying at the resort or nearby hanging about.

I waited for the buffet to empty out before going and filling a plate. I ate at the bar drinking my beers and enjoying the views. Jake came over and thanked me for helping with Ashley and apologized for being concerned that I was out to touch her. I said that I understood and am just as protective over my daughter as he was. He gave me his email address and I promised to send photographs once I got home. The pair of BBW's came over to me with their plates each taking a seat on either side of me.

"Hi again. I really wanted to thank you for helping me out with that guy. I don't know if it's possible to get raped under water but I have a feeling that I was about to find out. So, what did you say to him to make him stop?" The black girl said.

I explained what I said to the crewman and then had to explain the order of things that would have happened if I did release the video. They were both impressed with my rational.

"OK, just to be clear, you are not in a relationship with that woman we saw you with or anyone else, right?" The white girl asked.

"That's true. I am single." I said.

The white girl looked at the black one who nodded enthusiastically in the affirmative.

"Well, we would like to reward you for your chivalrous act and boff your brains out." The white girl said.

"Both of you? Together, separately or how?" I asked.

"Well, together silly. We are both bi and love sharing a man together. Trust me, we know how to have a good time." The white girl said as the black girl giggled between bites of seafood salad.

"That sounds like it could be fun. When would you want to do this?" I asked.

"How about as soon as we get back to the ship?" The white girl asked.

"Well, I want to take a shower first and get this salt water off of me and I could really use a nap. All that swimming and these beers tired me out. How about after dinner?" I said.

They looked at each other and agreed.

"I have to make one demand before we go any further." I stated.

"What's that?"

"I need to know your names." I said.

They both laughed and we introduced ourselves. The black girl was Bernice but I was told to call her Bernie and the white girl was Cherilyn. We made plans to meet later and they left heading off to the clothing optional side of the beach.

I relaxed and stayed out of the sun as much as I could to avoid a burn. When the first announcement came for the bus back to the ship I was one of the first ones to board. They checked my ID before letting me board the bus which is understandable. They had to wait for the bus to fill before heading back. People trickled in a few at a time all looking like they had too much sun and nearly everyone was totally wasted. Once back at the ship I was the first one off the bus and through the boat security. Hightailing it to my cabin I called Kim for my "product demonstration" but left a voice mail. I stripped down and took a long shower to relax and clean the salt off. When I stepped back into the bedroom my voicemail light was blinking. Kim returned the call and was waiting for me in her cabin. Quickly I dressed in shorts and a tee shirt and headed down and forward on the first floor. I found her door and knocked.

Kim opened the door a crack to confirm it was me and let me inside. I was stunned to see her outfit. It was dark red vinyl corset (supposed to look like leather) that had to have been custom fit on her. She looked poured into it. She had on thigh high black stockings covered by thigh high black leather (real ones) boots with tall spiked heels. She looked magnificent.

Her cabin was small. It was an inside cabin so no window, two twin beds and one Pullman bed. Apparently she had the cabin to herself. One bed was neatly made up while the other one was covered in boxes. The Pullman bed was lowered into sleeping position and that was also filled with boxes. It gave the already small cabin a more claustrophobic feel with virtually half the room filled with boxes. On the dresser she had laid out several items. There were a few size butt plugs and all the toys I had purchased.

"I thought we'd start with some plugs so I can gauge how elastic you are. Then we can go through the series of items you purchased. I don't have a Triumph available to try out but everything else on your list is here." Kim explained.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

"On your back, head on the pillow and knees up." I was told.

As I undressed Kim stepped into a very professional looking harness that secured around her legs and waist. There looked like a quick release system involved probably allowing her to switch out items easily. I assumed the position and Kim showed me that everything was covered in a condom. She sat on the foot of the bed and brought out the first plug. Adding lube to the item she gently positioned it to enter me giving me all the standard warnings and experienced butt reamer would naturally give. She seemed impressed that I took the first one with ease. Quickly she went through all five butt plugs. Standing she took out the first (and smallest) strapon toy. Climbing on the bed on her knees she prepared to mount me after applying lube. This took a little care and work but soon she was all in and humping away.

"I am impressed with you. I expected a lot more resistance. You must like this, I see your cock is growing and starting to drip." Kim said pulling out and attaching the next device.

"I don't suck dick but I do enjoy a good ass violation. Could I turn over onto my knees? I am more comfortable and enjoy it more like that." I said.

"As you wish."

I flipped over and I saw Kim preparing the tool I was most interested in. It was smooth but had a series of balls attached one to the other increasing in size. The smallest was about grape size and the largest was about the diameter of a golf ball. I wanted to experience this one. The first three went in without issue. The fourth and fifth took a little work. The sixth ball was the stopping point for me. Kim was patient and just worked me slowly between three and five. In a few minutes I felt her hips slap against my ass. She had inserted the last of the balls without my knowledge. Kim was good. I relaxed as she worked the toy in and around my rectum. One by one the rest of the toys all made their way up into me but nothing was as spectacular as the multi sized balls. Kim announced that she was done and stood up on the floor. My dick was rock hard and dripping. I turned over onto my back leaving my wang pointed towards the ceiling and asked, "What are we going to do next?"

Kim looked at me curiously. "Next? That's all the toys we have to play with."

"I understand. But what would you like to do now?" I asked.

Kim was confused. "I'm cleaning up. You are getting dressed and leaving. What else is there?"

It suddenly hit me. "Wait, you can't leave me like this!" I said holding my dick and waiving my erection around.

"Did you expect me to fuck you?" Kim asked looking scared.

"Yes! I thought that was implied."

"No. That's not going to happen. I am a full blown lesbian. I never am with guys. The few times I tried it I learned that it wasn't for me." Kim said.

"Not even a blow job?" I asked.

"Definitely not!" Kim said.

I was at the point of begging. "Please, would you jerk me off?"

"Absolutely not. Now please get dressed and leave. You are making me feel very uncomfortable." Kim said as she entered the bathroom and locked the door closed.

I was royally pissed off. My ass was dripping with lube and I had no place to wash up. I dressed and stuffed my shrinking dick inside my shorts. I left the cabin without a word keeping my rage to myself. I followed the corridor to the back of the ship towards the center bank of elevators. I wasn't about to climb all those stairs with wood in my shorts. Almost at the elevators I saw Margie backing into the hallway and closing the door behind her. She stopped and took one look at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm upset at the moment and would not be good company. Please excuse me." I said sharply.

"Nonsense. You come in and tell me what's wrong." Margie said.

She opened the door and guided me inside. Another small cabin with two twin beds but a portal. One bed was against the side wall, the other was on the outside wall. The two heads joined in an L shaped configuration sharing a mutual night table. Margie guided me to sit on the side wall bed.

"Now, take a breath and tell me what's troubling you?" she asked calmly.

I went into a full explanation leaving out any details that would identify Kim. Margie listened patiently and when I was finished and asked a few direct questions.

"I am afraid you are in the wrong here. Sex was never mentioned and I don't believe implied at all. I believe you assumed that it was going to happen and when you were denied it enraged you. From the way you are speaking about it I could believe that this woman was scared to be in the same room as you." She said.

I thought about it rationally and hated to admit that Margie was right. I was assuming a different outcome and when it didn't happen I got extremely pissed off. I admitted my mistake to Margie.

"I'm not the one you own an apology to." I was told.

"You're right. Let me go back and make things right."

"Absolutely not! You probably scared that girl to death. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still locked in the bathroom. No, you speak to her in public where she can feel safe." Margie directed.

"That makes sense. I'll do it. Thank you for making me see my mistakes." I said.

"Good, now let me relax you before you tear someone's head off. And I will not take no for an answer." Margie insisted.

I was stood up and undressed. Margie went and locked the cabin door and turn on the do not disturb sign. She went into the bathroom and returned with a warm wet wash cloth and a dry hand towel and proceeded to clean my rectum of all grease and carefully patted me dry. I was laid on the bed with my head on the pillow and Margie sitting next to me on the mattress proceeded to massage me relieving me of my built up stress. She rubbed my chest to my waist, my arms and legs but not getting close to my groin. After what seemed like an hour but was probably only twenty minutes Margie excused herself and went into the bathroom. I heard water run for a moment and she returned. Sitting back down next to me but facing my feet she proceeded to give me a long, slow, tender, exquisite toothless blow job finishing in her mouth that left me completely drained and relaxed.

"Thank you Margie, that was fantastic. Exactly what I needed." I said.

She got up and went back to the bathroom for a minute and returned teeth in.

Sitting down next to me she placed her hands on my chest and gently rubbed me. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to feel appreciated."

"So, what can I do to make you feel just as relaxed as I am?" I asked.

Margie looked into my eyes for a long moment before saying, "I'd like to make an unusual request."

"Just name it. As long as it's not illegal I'll do it. Even if it's not legal I might consider it." I said.

Margie laughed. "It's not illegal but it is unusual."

"All right. What would you like?" I asked.

"I'd like to ask you to sleep with my friend Millie."

I wasn't expecting this. Ladies (and I considered Margie a lady from the minute we met) do not share men. This was a highly unusual request.

"Tell me your thoughts please." I asked.

"Millie has been alone for some time now. She has poor self-esteem particularly about her weight. None of the men in our circles seem interested in her and I know it's because she has a poor self-image of herself. I am confident that one evening spent in the company of a quality man would help her immensely." Margie said.

"Are we talking dinner, dancing and drinks?" I asked for clarification.

Margie laughed delighted in my question. "If you like but I was referring to a good, loud, hard, feet in the air, bathed in sweat, multiple orgasm evening like you so wonderfully supplied for me last night."

"I just wanted to be clear of what we were talking about." I responded.

"Everything else would just be icing on the cake but I know it's been quite some time for her and she desperately wants some male attention. Maybe I should have rephrased desperately." Margie retracted herself.

I raised my hand with clarity, "I know what you mean. You're sure this is what she would want?"

Margie placed her warm hand on my happy cock. "This is what she really wants and needs."

We talked some more and I suggested that Millie join me on the island tour I was taking tomorrow. Margie was positive that Millie would be thrilled with that idea. Tomorrow was turning out to be a daylong date between Millie and me. We clarified some details and we agreed to speak later in the evening. I asked if I could do something for Margie to make her just as happy as I was but she insisted she was satisfied in pleasing me.

Back in my cabin I was wrecked. Between the physical fun, the scuba and the blow job I needed some rest. The boat was back on the move to Cozumel and I learned that the engines throbbing was a comfort. I lay down on top of the bed and was asleep in a minute.

I was dazed and confused when I woke up from the phone ringing. Ronnie was calling to ask if we were meeting for a drink before dinner. There was less than half an hour before our scheduled dinner seating time. I explained that I needed to shower and dress and we should meet outside the restaurant. I asked Ronnie to call Laurie and relay the message since I was running late.

A fast shower and a quick dressing and I was out the door. Tonight we were meeting at one of the nicer standard restaurants (no extra charges) for dinner. We enjoyed a pretty good meal together with each of us telling the others about their day's activities. Ronnie explained that tonight in the BBW world was a couple's only mixer. No singles were allowed which just meant that every bar in the place would be packed with big girls and their admirers on the make. Laurie had been making new friends and been really enjoying herself without giving any details.

After dinner Bob and Ronnie went off to join the party. Laurie and I strolled the deck chatting and went into more details of men she had met on the trip. Since we had shared the same experiences with her ass fucking me with toys I told her about my time with Kim but leaving out any details that would point to which vendor. Laurie agreed that I acted childish and I owe and apology. She also offered to relieve my pressure if the same situation arose and I was left high and dry.

As we cruised around the deck Margie, Millie and Anne found us. With Laurie there they didn't know what to say in front of her. I broke the ice telling Millie that I was looking forward to spending the day with her which caused Anne to snort as she held back her laughter. Millie and I agreed to meet for breakfast before leaving the ship and I told her that I would be by to collect her at her room. With that the three older ladies left us alone. Laurie and I went to the aft pool deck which seemed to be filled with larger ladies. We got drinks and leaned against the railing enjoying the breeze and watching people hook up and leave. A man who Laurie had met before stepped over to say hello to her. Laurie introduced me to Ernie and in less than 90 seconds they were strolling off together to enjoy themselves. As soon as Laurie stepped away Bernie and Cherilyn stepped in before any other woman could gain my attention. We chatted over a couple rounds of drinks (and shots for the ladies) before they begged me to take them to my room.

There was the usual 'wows' over the size of the room, a brief walk on the balcony, a quick examination of the walk in closet and bathroom and then I poured drinks. They both did shots of tequila as we chatted and they casually removed articles of clothing as easily as taking off a sweater on a warm day. Once down to thong panties they looked at me and asked, "Why are you still dressed?"

"I was hoping that you two would help me with that." I replied not knowing what else to say.

This delighted the ladies who went right to work. I was naked in no time. Standing in the middle of the room they both kneeled down in front of me and with obviously practiced tongues the caused my dick to stiffen right up. One ran her tongue on the bottom of my prick while the other did the same on the top. Then they both locked their lips around either side of my so that their lips were touching on the top and moved in unison back to front. They had definitely done this before.

We spent a great time together romping around together. One nice thing that I admired about the girls was that neither one was selfish. They played nice together and shared well together. I was told early on that we were not done until I'd pumped a load into all three holes on both women. I explained my age and limitations but they wouldn't hear of it.

We went at it all different ways. Bernie swallowed one batch and my second one went into Cherilyn's pussy. During the times I needed to recover the girls serviced each other. One eating the others pussy then the other would finger bang while they made out. After my second orgasm of the night I needed some rest and was hungry. I placed an order for a fruit and cheese plate to be delivered. Cherilyn took her purse and went out on the balcony. She knocked on the window and Bernie brought me out with them while we were all naked. Outside Cherilyn was lighting up the joint she had just rolled.

"Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how much trouble you can get into just holding that stuff?" I exclaimed.