Cruising Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. I'm extremely careful." Cherilyn said.

"It's true. She is real good at hiding it." Bernie said.

"But people will smell it." I said.

"Let them smell it. The only way that they can find me is to hang from a rope over the side of a moving boat. I don't think even the crew would care about that. Sunday night a waitress took us to the crew only smoking area at the back of the boat to smoke up with us. A couple other people took hits too including one of the officers. It was so cool and we all had so much fun." Cherilyn said.

I knew I wasn't going to persuade anyone to not smoke it so I did the next best thing I could think of. Going inside I grabbed a cigar and lit it up. I stood towards the front so my smoke would help to mask theirs. Even then we heard a voice from above call down, "Hey, how about passing that thing up here?"

They finished off the joint and I made them throw the roach overboard getting rid of all the evidence. I stayed outside with Cherilyn and Bernice went in to make us all drinks (plus two more shots of tequila). We chatted away when I noticed Sergio standing in the room holding a tray. Putting down the cigar I opened the balcony door.

"Sergio, would you mind turning around for a minute please?" I said.

Still holding the tray he faced away from the balcony. I slipped inside and quickly pulled on my underwear. Then I pulled the balcony curtains closed to cover the ladies outside.

"I do apologize but the waiter knocked for a few minutes. I took the tray and let myself in thinking that you had left the room. I was going to leave the tray and depart." Sergio said.

"No problem Sergio. I didn't expect the food to arrive so quickly. It's my error. You can turn around now." I replied.

Sergio very professionally turned and placed the tray on the coffee table without looking in my direction. "Can I get you anything else before I go?"

Checking the ice bucket I asked for a refill. He took the bucket and was off. I stuck my head out the balcony door and explained the situation. In a minute Sergio returned and knocked again. I met him at the door and took the ice thanking him. With that all done I let the girls know the coast was clear. Famished we all dug into the fruit and cheese.

Refreshed I spent the next 90 minutes savagely ass fucking both ladies filling each of them up with my semen. I do have to say that both ladies are very inventive with positions and are fun fucks. Cherilyn was in a 69 position with Bernice on top so I could ass fuck Bernice as Cherilyn licked her twat. Then I had Cherilyn on top of me in reverse cowgirl leaning backwards so Bernie could lick her pussy as she gave me a slow grind. After this we took another break including them partaking with more weed. A couple more drinks and cheese (and shots, these two liked to party) and we went back to bed.

They started off both giving me head and I banged Bernie's pussy in the missionary position while Cherilyn tongued and fingered my ass till I came again. We all knew it would be a while before I would be ready again (if ever). Bernie asked if she could clean up in my bathroom which I of course let her. I was sitting on the couch pretty wiped out with Cherilyn enjoying a cocktail.

"We saved the best for last." She said.

"Oh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Everyone loves my blow jobs."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, I am very good. You'll see." Cherilyn said very proudly.

"I hope you will not be too disappointed if I can't finish. You two really drained me well tonight." I replied hopefully lowering expectations.

"I'm not concerned. No one has been able to hold out on me in over seven years. I have my skills. I started when I was fourteen. I know how to please a guy. Women too." She grinned.

"Apparently so. Do you two always play together?" I asked.

"Whenever we can but we also do solo stuff too. When one of us starts dating the double act usually quits. We have tried it with a couple of boyfriends but it usually ends the relationship pretty soon after that. To be honest, we have used it to end some relationships too. They see us going at each other like mad and the guy's kind of withers away." Cherilyn laughed.

Bernice stepped out of the bathroom dressed and ready to leave. "I'll leave you in Cherilyn's very capable mouth. You'll take care of everything?" She asked Cherilyn.

"Don't I always?" she smiled.

"Excellent. Come find me when you're done. I'll be at one of the bars getting my drink on. I'll go and find our next victim but I will not start without you sweetie." Bernie smiled.

"Find a good one!"

Bernie came over to me and leaned down to give me a big kiss. "Thank you honey. You were great and a lot of fun. If you want another rematch with us I'd love to and I know she does too."

Bernie walked to the door with a wave. "Enjoy yourselves." And she was gone.

"She's going out to find another man for tonight?" I asked.

"Man or woman. We don't stop till we drop." She shrugged.

I shook my head, "Unbelievable!"

Cherilyn just smiled and slid down off the couch onto the floor moving the coffee table out of the way. Sitting on the floor she spread my legs and began caressing my prick with her lips. Slowly she added moisture by licking her lips and transferring her saliva to my stiffing dick. She was taking her time and seemed to enjoy her accomplishment. Her hands had been rubbing my legs from my ankles to my inner thighs but now moved to cradle my ball sack gently in her hands. She lovingly tongued each ball and guiding them carefully into her warm wet mouth one at a time. It was unusual to find a woman as young as she with the patience she was displaying. I was under the impression that she would have been perfectly happy spending twelve hours or more in this same position just caressing my privates.

Cherilyn readjusted herself onto her knees and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Without moving her head at all, just with small movements of her tongue and jaw she brought me back to full firmness. It was just ecstasy, I couldn't move at all. Her skill and patience hid that she had actually began moving down the shaft. She was more than an inch below the head before I knew it. As she swallowed more and more of my unit her tongue wet her lips and her lips wet my dick. Basically she was creating rings of saliva about a quarter of an inch all the way around before taking the next section of cock down her throat. Time had no meaning in my brain but I would swear that it must have taken her over twenty minutes to move from past my head to the base of my shaft.

I started my time on the couch wondering if I was able to master another erection tonight. Then I moved onto if I had another orgasm in me. Now I was at the point where I didn't know if I could hold it back when it came. Cherilyn, being the excellent cocksucker she is, knew I was almost there. She began making noticeable movements bobbing her head in and out to draw out my cum. She took my hands and placed them on her head letting me know I could use her mouth as I wanted. I let her go at her own pace which was slowly increasing until I was at the point or release. I intertwined my fingers into her thick hair letting her know I was there. It was an automatic reaction on my part and I felt ashamed afterwards when I realized what I had done but I pulled Cherilyn's head down into my lap burying my cock as deep down her throat as was possible as I exploded (in the truest sense of the word).

Cherilyn didn't resist one bit and used her tongue on the underside of my cock to milk out every bit. I held her head there until the sensations of a monstrous orgasm subsided and I released her head. As relaxed in the couch as I already was I seemed to flatten out more with absolutely all the energy disappearing from my body. Cherilyn didn't move at all for a couple of minutes allowing me to deflate in her mouth. Once I was completely soft she withdrew.

Once her mouth was empty she said, "And you were worried about getting off."

"I don't know what to say. That was absolutely amazing. How did you ever learn to do that and be so patient?" I asked.

"From my mom." She said casually.

Even in my weakened state I had to raise my head and look at her. I couldn't believe her answer.

"I know. Let me explain. I was fourteen years old when I saw my mom going down on my dad for the first time. I was supposed to be in bed but I had to pee. I heard the TV on and I peeked down the stairs. My mom was on her knees just like I was when you came sucking on my dad. He was sitting on the couch, pants off, beer in one hand watching the television as my mother sucked his dick. I was blown away by this. I knew the basics of sex, the penis in the vagina stuff, but using your mouth wasn't even a concept to me."

"So I watched and he came. When he was done he helped my mother to her feet and she sat next to him with his arm around her and he told her how good she was and how much he loved her. I knew they had regular sex in the bedroom, I could hear them but oral was new to me. So for a while every night I would keep myself awake and I would peek into the living room from the top of the stairs and watch. It didn't happen every night but practically every other night. They were both very happy together."

"Anyway, I began to wonder all about oral. Does everyone do it? Can a man to that to a woman? What does it feel like? I was a virgin and didn't know that semen came out. That was a nasty surprise for me. The bigger surprise was one Saturday morning when my dad was out hunting my mom out of the blue asked me if I had any questions about what she was doing with my dad's penis in her mouth. I was tongue tied, I didn't know what to say. Fortunately my mom knew how to explain it to me the right way. She gave me all the 'when a man and woman are in love' stuff. Then she said that she gives my dad a special treat with her mouth because it makes him very happy and if he's happy she's happy. So whenever my dad was out of the house we would have long talks about sex but mostly about oral. She told me to write down my questions and hide them and when we spoke she would answer them for me."

"Let me tell you, if blow jobs were on the college curriculum then I would have graduated Magna Cum Laude. My mother was the master of all things involving sucking dicks. She told me step by step how things work, what men like, what they don't but most importantly that if I do it well and keep your man happy that I will not have any worries about my relationship. After the question and answer period she moved to practical demonstrations. First she showed me the standard way to blow and go, like everyone else does it. Suck while pumping your head trying to finish as quick as possible. Then she showed me the slow methods. Still to this day she refuses to tell me where she learned this. She did say that the 'slow creep', her term, of wetting the shaft bit by bit was her own innovation. Anyway, we talked and I practiced with things like hot dogs to start with. After I had some training my mom encouraged me to try it with some boys at school. Let me tell you, it was not hard to find volunteers. Apparently the girls my age were just as clueless about oral as I was. There were a few that lost their virginity already but very few were sucking dick and no one but me knew what they were doing. The problem was that those boys had no control. Most blew their load in under a minute. My mom suggested that I take care of the first one and then the second one would take longer giving me time to practice."

"So I became the class expert on blow jobs. Girls in upper grades even asked me questions. My mom said to keep the slow blow as private so I'd be special. During the next year or so I became real good and started wondering about other things. My mom made it clear that I could use my hands and my mouth but nothing else. One older girl came to me asking if she wanted to play with her. I didn't understand because she didn't have a cock. Homosexuality was kept strictly under wraps where I grew up. The local preachers wouldn't denounce it or even admit that it existed. So I went with the girl to find out what she was talking about. She went down on me and then asked me to go down on her. It was fine since I was only using my hands and mouth just on another girl so I didn't think twice. Well, I loved it. Someone was using their mouth on me and she knew what she was doing. Then I made the mistake of asking my mother about licking pussy. She freaked out telling me that I should only be with men, being with girls was a sin and all that bullshit. I never ever heard about girl on girl or that it was wrong so how was I supposed to know. I promised that I wouldn't touch girls any more but I had the pussy itch. I was doing all the work and getting no pleasure. I asked boys to lick me but they were clueless plus as soon as they saw my pussy all they wanted to do was to fuck. I was still a virgin and was planning on staying that way."

"I would meet the girl and once in a while her friend too for secret encounters. I learned that I was great at dick sucking but loved to eat pussy. I take a great deal of pride in both but pussy really makes me wet. It's like a mental explosion in my head every time I make someone orgasm with my mouth. Eventually I lost my virginity but it was definitely not a pleasant experience that I will not discuss. I told my mom and she told me what I needed to do to protect myself. A woman took my anal virginity with a strap on and I ran down that road as well."

"I piss Bernice off when I give the slow blow. She can't stand to watch. She says it's like watching a bucket being filled one drop at a time. So when we play together we save my sucking until the end and she leaves." Cherilyn said.

"Your mother still will not tell her where she learned this from?" I asked.

"Nope. But let me put it like this. My mom and my aunt and their mother all have fantastic marriages. My great grandfather died with a smile on his face. I suspect that this is a family tradition passed down."

"Well, it is an amazing skill. I feel bad that I pulled on your head at the end. Normally I don't do that but everything was kind of on automatic. I sincerely do apologize for that." I said.

Cherilyn laughed. "I was the one that put your hands on my head, remember. That was the reason for it. One thing I learned is that some guys pull me in at the end, some push me back. It doesn't matter to me just as long as they orgasm."

"Still, it's not my style and I feel bad about it."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you but there really is no need. You shoot down my throat, on my tongue, inside my cheek or even on my tits it's all good. Just so long as I can get it inside of me."

Cherilyn stood up and helped me to my feet. We went into the bathroom to clean up. I took a short shower since I was going right to bed. She dressed in front of me as I had a nightcap. Picking up her purse she walked over to me. Reaching out she took my left arm and extended it towards her. With a black permanent marker she wrote a number six on the back of my wrist about an inch tall.

"Hey, what's that all about?" I asked.

She smiled, "We mark everyone who makes the big six."

"Why don't you make it eight and each of you give a hand job too." I said annoyed.

"We considered that but they take so long, we are both so inclined to use our mouths and turn it into a blow job but the main reason is that hand jobs are just so boring."

I had to say that these girls are definitely not boring. We said our goodbyes and Cherilyn offered to come back again if I wanted, either with Bernie or alone. I wanted another slow blow sometime before the cruise ended.

I straightened things up, closing the curtains and got ready for bed but there was a knock on the door. I pulled on boxers and look into the hall. Sergio was standing outside.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I saw your last guest leave and I thought I'd straighten up before going off duty." He replied.

"Sure." I said letting him in. "Since you are going off duty, help yourself to a drink if you'd like."

"Thank you." He said pouring some rum into a glass.

He went about straightening up the bed that was fairly messed up from all the activity and I asked, "Sergio, if you don't mind my asking, what are the rules about crew sleeping with passengers?"

He paused and looked at me. "Crew are forbidden to mingle with passengers but it does happen. Unless a passenger complains usually nothing is done about it."

"I see. Well if you have the opportunity I recommend giving a few of these big girls a try. They are pretty amazing." I said.

"Thank you. I do understand but I don't share your enthusiasm for big women." He said.

"That's understandable, but some of them have some amazing skills."

"I am sure they do but it's not for me." He said.

"That's ok. To each his own. I guess you prefer smaller women."

"No sir, I am gay." Sergio said watching my reaction carefully.

"Oh, ok. Sorry I mentioned it. I wasn't aware." I said casually.

"Thank you and its fine."

"So as a gay crew member do you get to meet a lot of guys?" I asked.

Sergio couldn't help but to grin. "Yes, I do. You can't imagine how many married men slip away from their wives and children for a quick encounter."

"No kidding?" I said astounded.

"Yes. For example last cruise a gentleman made arrangements when we docked in Belize. He and his family disembarked and he claimed to have forgotten the camera. His family waited for him as he came back to his cabin and met me. We had a brief but rewarding time together." Sergio said.

"How much time could you have had? Five, maybe ten minutes? How much fun could you have in that short a time?" I asked.

Sergio's eyes got a kind of dreamy look to them. "The gentleman came back to the cabin and I was waiting and ready. He locked the door and pleased me orally quite well. When I was finished he grabbed his camera bag and left me naked on his bed."

"He just sucked you off and left?"

"That time, yes." Sergio said implying something else happened.

"Oh, I guess there were other encounters." Hoping to end this conversation.

"Yes, he pleased me with his mouth a few times and I sodomized him anally but he never asked or let me satisfy him. He was an unusual man. I could tell that he was active with his wife regularly, at least once a day but he only wanted to pleasure me. A lot of married men are like that." Sergio explained.

To each their own. Whatever makes you happy I guess.

"About a month ago a man from one of the lower cabins invited me to his room. When I arrived his girlfriend directed him to please me while she gave the orders and watched. When I finished they shared my semen in their mouths. She told him to then orally service her which is when I left. He told me later that she wanted the two of us to penetrate her at the same time which I don't think I could have managed." Sergio said.

"Man! I never realized how much ass you crew people get. Very nice." I replied.

"Yes, but there are downsides. A year ago a steward and good friend was invited to meet a young lady. She showed him an ID saying she was 19. Her parents found out and had him arrested. She was only 15 and denied having the forged ID and claimed that he forced himself on her. To avoid embarrassment and legal action against the cruise line the crewman was terminated and went to jail. He is scheduled to be released in another 18 months. A sad but excellent lesson to the rest of the crewmembers." Sergio said woefully.

On that note I thanked Sergio as he left. I pounded back one more drink on the balcony to clear those images from my head and went to sleep.