Cruising Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in Sergio." I said.

As he stepped in he looked around. "Alone?" he asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Can I get you anything?" Sergio asked.

"I don't think so. I have an hour to kill before I need to dress for dinner. Think I'll take a nap." I said.

"I have a suggestion if you are interested. You might want to visit cabin 8271." Sergio grinned.

"Why? What's there?" I asked.

"I believe you will enjoy yourself." Was all he said.

What the hell, I took a chance. The cabin was right down the hall from Ronnie and Bob's room. I knocked on the door and waited a moment. The door opened to the extent that the safety catch would allow it. I saw an eye under a thick mop of black curly hair. The eye gave me a look from bottom to top. As I said hello the door closed. I heard the locks being handled and the door opened part way.

"Come in quick." A voice said.

I squeezed through doorway and the door was closed and locked quickly behind me. Standing next to me was a short, round young woman who appeared to be no more than twenty years old. And she had absolutely nothing on.

"Is this your first time here?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then you have to talk to Howard. He's the white haired guy on the couch." She said as she walked into the room.

I stepped inside and realized where I was. This was the orgy room. There was a couch and a large bed a bathroom and a small balcony. The dark haired girl had returned to the bed and joined in with two other girls in a group grope and finger bang. Howard was pretty huge. He was tall but starting at his shoulders and grew thicker and thicker until it poured over the couch. He sat at the end of the couch watching the women with a glass next to him. He waived me over to him.

"Hi ya, I'm Howard Glass. Welcome." He said sticking out his hand.

I gave him my first name and made a little small talk as we sized each other up.

"You are with the BBW group, right?" Howard asked.

"Yeah, I left my badge in my room. I just got back from being onshore. I can go get it if you want to see it." I said.

"No, I trust you. We have some rules here. One, take off your clothes. No one stays dressed in here. Underwear or less. Two, I am not responsible for any loss of personal items. I suggest you leave them in your room. Three, no means no. You ask, if they say yes fine. If they say no, back off. Four, if one person asks for protection you must use it. No exceptions. Oh, please bring your own condoms. I supplied a gross of them and we only have a few left. I can't believe how fast they went. Five, smoking out on the balconies only. Six, no drugs. I don't give a bugs butt if you have a medical form from a doctor prescribing you medical marijuana. You are not smoking it here. If you bring it I will call the authorities on you myself. Seven, BYOB. Eight, always be respectful of other guests. Nine, clean up after yourself. Ten, if homosexuality or bisexuality bothers you then you are in the wrong place. Eleven, no voyeurism. You play or you leave. And lastly, have fun." Howard rambled off from memory.

"Wow, lots of rules but I have no issue with any of them. Could I ask you a couple of questions?" I said.

"Fire away my boy." Howard said as he took a long drink.

"When is this room 'occupied'?"

"Practically all the time except when the ship is docked. The room behind me is my personal room and only me and my guests are in there. This one and the next one are for fun. The partitions between the balconies have been removed so we can move from room to room without having to dress. Oh, speaking of which..." Howard pointed at my clothing.

I immediately started undressing as I continued to speak. "Could I refer people to the room?"

"Not at first. I don't know you. After you have been with a couple people I know then I might give you open access. Speaking of which, how did you find us?"

"A friend made the suggestion that I visit but I had no idea what was behind the door. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised." I said.

"Your friend have a name?" Howard pried.

"I am quite sure they do. If it's a problem that I am not going to give it out just let me know and I'll leave right now without any issue." I said.

Howard pondered that point. "No, you are welcome to stay. I'm going to assume that if you keep that name quiet you'll keep everyone's name in these room quiet as well."

"Absolutely. Listen, I hate to play and run but I have dinner plans in about an hour. Is there an issue if I just make a quick visit now and check out the surroundings and then come back for a longer stay another time?" I asked.

"Sure, lots of people come in for a hit and run. Rabbit out there is here about every two hours. He comes in, gets his dick sucked or bangs someone and then head right out." Howard said pointing at the balcony.

There was a tall, lean black guy I would guess about 30 buck naked in a deck chair with a middle aged big woman on her knees worshipping his cock with her hands and mouth. Rabbit was leaning back in the chair looking out at the evening sky getting sucked off.

"OK Howard, I'm going to look around. Thank you." I said.

"You are going to want to go to the other room. These girls look like they are going to be a while. Not that I mind, I'm enjoying the show." Howard chuckled.

I took my clothes and stuffed them under the desk. I had a good amount of cash and my wallet with credit cards in there but I wasn't particularly worried. In just my underwear I went out to the balcony to view the other room. Rabbit was sitting diagonally across blocking anyone from getting past. I waited a moment until he saw me.

"Sorry to interrupt but could I get by?" I asked.

Rabbit held up a finger as if telling me 'one minute'. He stood up and the woman groaned that her toy was now out of her reach. Rabbit pushed the chair back and stood in front of the woman and began beating his dick furiously. I could see that he was average in size. The woman became excited and raised herself up on her knees as high as she could go. She held her big floppy breasts out like shelves and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Rabbit looked straight up and cried out as he pumped stream after stream at this woman not caring where it landed. She tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth and the rest splattered on her face and chest. When Rabbit was done he stepped back and held onto the railing.

"Sorry, you caught me at the wrong time." He smiled.

"Quite all right. Roles reversed I would have done the same." I said.

I stepped around them as the woman was hungrily slurping whatever cum she could find. On the other balcony I found a couple talking quietly and enjoying a smoke together. I opened the door and parted the curtains and found a very dimly lit room identical to the one I'd just left except all the furniture was on the opposite walls. The bed had two couples furiously fucking. The couch was unfolded to a bed and two women and one guy were enjoying each other. Two women had taken the couch cushions and placed them on the floor and were 69's each other on a makeshift bed. Another young woman was sitting on the desk with one foot on the chair furiously frigging herself while watching the action. I made my way through the room trying to not disturb anyone when I found one more woman laying on the floor next to the bed with her head on a pillow snoozing away. The girl on the desk grunted as I assumed she came. I moved forward towards the bathroom to lean against the wall and watch.

In a minute the girl from the desk was standing in front of me. "Hey mister, do you want to do me?"

"What would you enjoy?" I asked without committing to anything.

"I donno. Whatever you want, pussy or ass but no oral. My jaw is real sore." She said.

This might be good. A quick bang before dinner. Then the rest of the evening with Millie.

"Sure. Do you have a condom? It's my first trip here and I didn't bring any."

"Oh yeah. I know where there is a stash." She said.

As she walked over to a dresser she bent at the waist and opened the bottom drawer lifting out a condom. She had an extreme bubble butt and her bent over accented it very well. I knew then what I wanted to do. She came back to me and handed me the rubber. Immediately she reached down into the waistband of my underwear and found my cock.

"Hey, you're half hard already. How did that happen?" she smiled.

"When you bent over and I saw your ass it happened naturally." I said.

"Oh, an ass man, huh? Well, I got a nice one." She said continuing to feel my dick.

"Do you want any preliminaries or are you ready to go?" Hoping for the short answer.

She laughed, "I'm always ready sweetie but let me get you ready."

With that she lowered my shorts to the floor. Using two hands and her tongue she finished the task her ass already started. I was ready to go quickly.

"Wow, I never seen an older guy like you get hard so fast. You on Viagra or something?"

"I have never had the need to use anything up till now and hopefully not for a long time to come." I replied.

"Well let's put this thing to good use." She said leading me over to the desk.

I covered up my prick as she bent over the desk with one foot on the chair. She was too short and I couldn't get low enough to get inside her. She had me sit in the desk chair and tried to mount me but her belly didn't leave enough room. We were both getting a little frustrated when I saw that half the couch was unoccupied. I dragged her over and put her on her knees. I got in behind her and drive my cock inside.

I swear, you could slam dunk a basketball in this girls pussy. She was very wet but there was practically no friction. I was enjoying pounding into her ass on every stroke but it was going to take me a week and a half to get off from her like this. She was grunting regularly. I began to pressure her to move her forward but she crawled forward along with me. Quickly, before she had time to react, I pulled out, yanked her ankles back and forcing her onto her belly. I slammed my dick back into her pussy which now was tighter. This was better, the pussy was now snug and the ass was great to bang into. Now I was on my way.

Between each thrust she said, "If... you... want... my... ass... just... take... it."

From behind me I heard, "You should, she's got a nice, tight butt hole and she cums a lot from anal."

I turned and found Cherilyn and Bernice standing by the couch/bed and patting themselves dry with towels. Bernie moved forward and went to the end table on the side of the bed and picked up a tube of lube.

"Trust me, you are going to like this." She said.

I pulled out and Bernie squeezed a line of lube on the top of my cock. With her other hand she massaged it all around my dick so I was well covered.

"Go on, slam that ass." Bernie said.

The girl grabbed her own massive butt cheeks and pulled them apart inviting me inside. She had a tiny pink balloon knot waiting for me. I lined up with her and pressed my head in. Her ass gobbled up my dick and seemed to ask for more. Soon I had my whole unit slamming into her tight asshole. This was much better for me. I was going to get off like this. Wrapping my arms under the girls pudgy little body I grasped her shoulders from underneath for more leverage. As soon as I did she grunted with another orgasm which I could feel against my cock. I wasn't going to last long like this. I went into overdrive and released my cum inside the condom setting off another big grunting orgasm.

"That was way cool." Cherilyn said.

I turned to look at the girls standing by the bed. Each one was strumming their own clit while the other hand was feeling up the others tit.

Bernie asked, "Can you do my ass like that next?"

I pulled out and sat on the end of the couch. "Sorry, but I have a dinner reservation. I got to go. Another time though I'd be glad to."

"Awwww!" Bernie smiled.

"Say, do you two know Howard?" I asked.

"Sure we do." Cherilyn said still touching herself.

"Would you mind putting in a good word for me please?" I asked.

"No problem. We need more guys in here anyway. It's pretty much a twat fest in here. We are bi so it doesn't really matter but we definitely need more cock around here. Every girl jumps on every dick as soon as it walks in the door." Cherilyn said still working her clit.

"You can say that again." The girls whose ass I'd just fucked said as she stood up.

"Thank you. And thank you." I said first to Cherilyn and Bernice and then to the girl.

"Thank you, I enjoyed it. Come back again for more or call me. I'm in room 6293." The girl said.

"OK." I said not bothering to memorize the cabin number.

The girl turned to the older ladies. "You two seen Rabbit? I could use some more dick."

"No. we just came out of the bathroom. He's not in here." Bernice said still working herself.

"I'll find him. See you later." The girl said heading out to the balcony as one woman on the bed had a very loud and violent orgasm.

"Sorry to run but I have to clean up for dinner." I said.

"You sure you can't stay for a while?" Bernice pleaded.

"No, I am meeting people. Got to run." I said.

I recovered my underwear and stepped into the bathroom. I removed the condom and gave my dick a quick wash. Pulling on my underwear and went back to the room and found Cherilyn on her back on the couch bed where I was just fucking. Her feet were on the floor and Bernie was licking her pussy as Cherilyn played with her own tits. I made my way to the now empty balconies and passed through to the other room. The woman who was blowing Rabbit was now on her knees sucking off Howard who gave me a smile.

"You enjoy yourself?" Howard asked.

"Yes. If you don't mind I'd like to come back again." I said.

Howard nodded in agreement. I gathered my clothes and get dressed. The girl whose ass I just fucked was tonguing the ass of the dark hair girl who opened the door for me on the bed in front of Howard. Once I was ready I headed out and closed the door behind me. Since I was just a few doors away I walked down to Ronnie's cabin and knocked. Bob opened the door wet holding a towel around his waist. He let me in and I heard the shower running. The bathroom door was closed but from the humming I was sure that Ronnie was in the tub from past experiences with her. Quickly I explained to Bob that Millie was joining us and what the deal was. He'd tell Ronnie so she'd knew what to expect. I dashed back to my cabin for a hot shower and to dress. I practically ran to Millie's room since I didn't want to be late. I knocked and Millie answered the door dressed to the nines. A semi formal black dress showing lots of cleavage. I gave her my compliments, she took my arm and we headed to dinner.

We had reservations at the steak place again up on ten. When we arrived we were told that reservations were running 20 to 30 minutes late. The hostess suggested that we wait at the tequila bar down one floor and they would call us there. I asked that she tell Ronnie and Bob when they arrived to join us.

Millie and I headed down one floor but the bar was packed. We weren't the only ones waiting for a table. I'm not one for fruity drinks so I ordered a whiskey on the rocks and a Tequila Sunrise for Millie. There were no tables so we stood at the bar. We chatted and I explained how I knew Bob and Ronnie and came clean about prior experience with her so if it came up it wouldn't be a surprise.

Fifteen minutes (and two rounds) later Ronnie and Bob arrived and found us.

Ronnie stammered, "I'm sorry. I hope we didn't lose the table. I had to take a second shower since someone was feeling frisky at the most inopportune time." While glaring at Bob who just grinned and smiled.

"No, they are running late. It's not an issue." I replied before making introductions.

Bob and Ronnie graciously chatted with Millie really making her feel welcome. Ronnie and Millie had a couple of mutual friends they know through online BBW organizations and they were chatting away about them. Bob and I made small talk until my name was called. We went back up to the steak house and were seated. More drinks, appetizers, salads and then big pieces of excellent meat arrived. We ate with the three of them enjoying two bottles of red wine. I had one glass with my meal and the three of them polished off the two bottles themselves. We were all getting fairly lit with nonstop cocktails coming as well. Before leaving the ladies excused themselves and disappeared together. When they returned Millie immediately took and held my hand with a big smile on her face. Desserts were ordered and consumed as Ronnie said that she and Bob were going to see the show and wanted to know if we'd join them. Not my thing but Millie wanted to go.

We went down to the show room and were seated at a table close to the stage which turned out to be a mixed blessing. The sound was overly loud but it prevented us from having to make inane conversation. The two ladies sat together in the middle with Bob and I seated on the sides so we could all see the performance. Millie progressed from hand holding to the hand on my thigh to casually stroking my dick with her finger tips through my slacks. It was so obvious that when the dancers moved to the forwarded portion of the stage they noticed and smiled even telling the other dancers to look when they had the opportunity. Our performance was more exciting to them then what they were doing. In between numbers I excuse myself to use the bathroom. I had to walk through the whole length of the lounge to reach the exit to find the rest room. When I left I was ambushed. A middle aged housewife was waiting for me.

"Hi, remember me?" she asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

"I was on the bed getting banged while you were ass fucking Jeanie on the couch. I was the loud one." She said.

"Oh, I heard you but didn't notice. I'm not going to apologize for not noticing since I try to give people their privacy." I replied.

"Its fine, doesn't matter. I watched you with Jeanie and I wanted to ask if you'd like to get with me sometime?" she asked.

"I am with someone right now. Perhaps another time." I replied being uncomfortable with her forwardness.

"Yeah, I saw you with that woman in the black dress. Out of respect I waited until you were alone. So when is good with you?" she pushed.

"I don't know. I am taking it one day at a time." I said.

"What? You don't like me? Cherilyn and Bernie said you were a player. I see the six on your arm. Oh wait, your only here for the young ones. Like Jeanie, right? Older women not good enough for you?" she said.

"And who am I sitting with right now?"

"For all I know that's your sister." She replied with a snotty attitude.

"We are not related. I am with who I want to be with and frankly you have turned me off by your attitude. Physically you are a turn on and I would love to be with you but your attitude has killed it for me." I said plainly.

She scoffed at me, "You don't know what you're missing."

"Genital herpes?" I asked.

"What! You take that back. I'm as clean as a whistle." She said getting even more upset.

"See what I mean about attitude. If we do meet again I really hope that you come at me much nicer because I would like to explore your body. Now if you'll excuse me please." I said turning back to the showroom without giving her a chance to retort.

All I heard as I walked away was "I you're expecting me to beg for it you'll..." before the show music drowned her out.

I sat back down and fortunately the show only lasted another ten minutes. Since we were furthest from the doors we didn't see any need to fight the herds to get out. The ladies wanted some dessert and the chocolate buffet wasn't going to start for another hour. We went by the grand buffet which was closed but some light stacks were available. I suggesting going to my cabin and order room service which pleased everyone.