Cruising Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my room the ladies selected large ice cream treats, Bob wasn't interested but I ordered some flan. Noticing my booze was getting low I made a mental note to restock. The ladies sat on the couch while Bob and I sat in the chairs and we talked for about 30 minutes until a very haggard looking waiter arrived with a tray. After delivering the treats I slipped the guy a twenty in appreciation. He acted like it was the first tip he ever received and was glowing and gushing all over me. After I was able to get him to leave it dawned on me that these cruises the people ordering room service would never think of tipping since the food was included in the price.

We chatted as the girls ate. Bob was looking tired and even nodded off a bit. Ronnie stood and collected Bob. They headed out and thanked us for a lovely evening. Bob shot me a wink and a grin before leaving. He faked it in order to get Ronnie out of there. I wondered if it was because he was feeling frisky, he wanted to give Millie and I some privacy or both.

"They were a lot of fun but I thought they would never leave." Millie said.

"I agree." I replied letting Millie take the reins.

"I want to tell you how much I appreciate the way you've treated me today. Even after this morning's "fun" you've made me feel like a lady all day long."

"Well I'm glad to hear that. I can let you in on a little secret; I'm going to keep treating you like a lady." I said.

"Well, there is a time to be a lady and a time to not be one. I'm hoping that when we go to bed that you are more animal like." Millie said with an evil grin.

"If you like, we can get as vanilla or as kinky and wild as you like. I'm good either way." I replied.

"Thank you. It's been a long time for me and I really need a good wild, hard pounding, get crazy as you like type of evening. If it gets over my limits and if I say stop I hope you will."

"Don't be concerned but if you need to say it I promise I'll do it." I said.

"Oh really?" Millie grinned.

"Definitely."

Millie slid over to me on the couch for the first of many kisses. Kisses quickly turned into making out. Making out turned into a mutual grope fest. Groping quickly evolved into hands under clothing and zippers being opened. It was a very passionate experience for both of us. After about ten minutes Millie backed away and stood up. She asked me to pull down the zipper of her dress and quickly removed it. She was wearing mismatched but black underwear. Plain panties and a functional bra. Quickly she sat down with me and began working on taking off my clothes very quickly and fumbling a lot since she also tried to keep out lips locked together. Not that I needed much encouragement but once free she kept her hand stroking my dick. After several minutes she stood up and took my hand. I fumbled getting out of the rest of my clothes and joined her at the bed. She lowered her panties to the floor and lay on the bed face down.

"Come and do my ass again." She said.

This time I got on the bed and used my tongue to explore her brown hole. She writhed around on the bed as I worked her ass before pleading me to slam it into her. I gave her a long and steady butt grinding until she insisted that I fuck her pussy. I went to the bathroom and gave my mouth and cock a good cleaning. When I returned Millie was on her back, knees up and waiting for me. Her bra was off and for the first time I was able to see her tits. They were small for a woman of her size, B cups probably. She must have had some serious padding in her bra because they definitely looked much bigger when she was dressed. Again I used my mouth causing a few minor orgasms before mounting her missionary. It took a few strokes to get the juices going but soon we established a healthy rhythm. I asked her to get on her knees so I could pound her from behind which she did willingly. This was getting me close to climaxing but Millie requested that she ride on me. I lay on my back and Millie mounted me cowgirl style. I reached up and cupped her breasts as she rode me. Her tits were small but firm. She seemed to enjoy my pulling of her nipples as she came on my dick. She dismounted me and kneeled on my side and proceeded to suck me while on her knees and fingering herself to a big orgasm as I came in her mouth. Satisfied she lay down with her head on my shoulder while she held me.

After a few minutes I said, "Millie, would you mind if I ask you something?"

"You want to know why I do things backwards, right?" she asked.

"The thought crossed my mind."

"Well, I like to do things in the order that I like starting with the worst and ending with my favorite." She said.

"Please explain." I pried.

"Hand jobs are ok, but my arm gets tired so I do them first. I like anal least so that's next. Then I like vaginal intercourse but I like to change positions a lot. My favorite is giving head. I love it when a guy shoots his cream in my mouth. I know I am being selfish but to me swallowing a load of cum is like having dessert." Millie explained.

"But don't men you are with get bored of just cumming in your mouth?" I asked.

Millie laughed. "We don't do it the exact same way every time. They can shoot in me where ever they can. But their first orgasm is mine. That's usually the biggest amount and that's the one I want to taste."

"That makes sense."

"If you can manage another round you can shoot where ever you want to. But if you don't mind or care I'd really like it in my mouth please." Millie pleaded.

"First off, there will definitely be another round unless you don't want to. Second, if you want it in the mouth I will try to accommodate but I really enjoy pounding into your ass from behind." I said.

"That would be very nice. You are not too disappointed about my breasts, are you?" she asked.

"No, not at all. Why would I be?" I replied trying to spare her feelings.

"Because they are so small. They look wrong on me. Everything is big except my boobies. I got screwed in the titty department."

"So what? They may be small but they are nice and firm. Most larger ladies have bigger boobs but they sag or hang down. Consider yourself lucky." I commiserated.

"Yes, I know but I am still very self-conscious about them. Men who want big women are expecting to find big boobies. Several times I thought about getting surgery." Millie said.

"My opinion is that they look great. They still stand up like a teen aged girl. You should be proud of them. I am not a fan of breast augmentation surgery but if you feel that you need them enhanced for your own self esteem it's your right to do it. Frankly, I prefer natural over enhanced any day." I said.

Millie and I lay together quietly. "Thank you, I appreciate you honesty. I'm self-conscious about them but I really don't want surgery."

"It's your choice; all I've done is given my input on the subject. Do you mind if I ask you a personal question and don't feel that you have to answer." I said.

"Go ahead."

"When is the last time you were with a man?"

Millie pondered that question for a brief moment. "About a year and a half ago."

"Why so long?" I asked.

"No opportunity. I work, I go home. Not much of a party girl." She replied.

"Do you miss being with a man?"

"Sometimes. I miss being in a relationship. I'm not one to go out and party or just looking to get laid. I've heard about people who post on web sites just to meet someone for a quick encounter but that's not for me. I want to be with someone for a while. Normally I don't jump into bed with someone like this. I'm kind of old fashioned in that way."

"I hope I didn't pressure you into anything." I said hesitantly.

Millie laughed. "Oh no. I wanted this. Technically, I really needed this. I enjoy sex a lot but I need a connection with someone before I can be comfortable."

I was confused. "But then what is this all about?"

"I wanted to be with someone. Get the juices flowing again. A girl can only take care of herself for so long before things get monotonous. I miss physical contact."

"So Margie talked you into taking this cruise?" I asked.

"No, I talked her into it. She has a lot of friends in the BBW groups. I don't participate in them. I have gone to a couple of functions but it's not something that I am comfortable doing. Margie goes, she meets up with a man once in a while but it never seems to last more than a month. I want something more long term." Millie responded.

"Did you come on the cruise to get laid?" I asked.

"Not really. If I meet someone that I can have a relationship with, that would be excellent. Margie said that you were very nice and asked if I'd like to enjoy myself. I thought about it and thought why not. I know that this is only a onetime thing and I've come to terms with that. I am making the most of this opportunity until the cruise is over and I go back to self-imposed celibacy." Millie grinned.

"I'm glad you came here with your eyes open." I replied.

"And legs apart?" she joked.

"Yes, that too."

We went at it all different ways before falling asleep together. No matter how I was going to cum I always gave Millie the opportunity to swallow my semen. She woke me up sometime overnight and sucked me off again.