Cruising Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday

It was very nice waking up slowly with Laurie (who snores but by placing a hand anywhere on her stops the noise immediately). As I moved to open my eyes and stretch my back her eyes opened. When she saw who it was next to her she moaned positively, closed her eyes and held my nearest arm in a comforting manner.

"Would you be up for a morning butt fuck?" she asked.

"Who would be fucking who?"

Laurie smiled and said, "I was hoping you would fuck my ass."

Laurie's hand released my arm and moved down to my crotch and began to rub my cock. I excused myself to empty my bladder and grab the lube if it was needed but prior experience taught me that Laurie's butt is very relaxed first thing in the morning.

Back in bed she continued to rub me hard saying that she didn't want to suck me so I'd last a good long time. When I was ready Laurie rolled onto her stomach, spread her legs and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I loaded up a drop of spit and watched it fall into her crack. Using the tip of my cock I rubbed it around her hole.

"Enough teasing, get on in there." Laurie insisted.

Pressing on my dick entered her butthole easily. Leaning forward for better leverage I place my hands on her sturdy shoulders and powered my way inside. A couple of inches in I hit an obstruction that could only be one thing.

"Uh Laurie, I think..."

"I know! Don't stop! Keep going!" she cried out.

Mentally I was unsure of what we were doing. I didn't see any harm other than needing a good cleanup afterwards so I kept going. Initially it was a little firm but after a few strokes things got situated a little better. Laurie always had a nice tight ass but this made it noticeably snugger.

Laurie was squirming around under me encouraging me to go harder and faster telling me how good it was. She's one of the few women I know that can orgasm from anal, both from getting her ass pounded and when she straps on a dick and fucks a guy (at least for me). She was pushing back against me on every stroke pushing me in as deep as I could go.

Lowering myself down I lay on her back, slid both hands under her arms and put her head in a full nelson for better control before letting loose with everything I had. With a strong grip I fucked her with hard strokes on every thrust. Laurie seemed to cum every time I slammed into her sweet ass. I came adding my load to everything else inside of her as she gave a satisfied groan. Both of us were unable to move for a minute so we rested in this position.

"That was awesome." Laurie said weakly.

"That wasn't uncomfortable for you?"

"Hell no! That filled me up so well. It like doubles your dick size and stretches me out."

I eased off of Laurie being careful to not look at my cock.

"You've done this before?" I asked.

"You haven't?"

"No, a first for me."

"Wow! I taught the master a sex lesson. This is a red letter day for me." Laurie beamed.

Laurie explained that she lived with a boyfriend that always woke up horny and hard so they would set their alarms for 30 minutes earlier on work days so they could get some banging time in. The first time they tried it she warned him that it was going to be messy back there but he was so horned up that he said he didn't care. Laurie loved the full feeling she got from it so she started demanding morning anal when she had a missile in the silo. Thinking about it it made sense to me.

Laurie excused herself to use the toilet. As much as I wanted to wash off I waited until Laurie was finished evacuating her bowels. She came out of the bathroom all smiles.

"Another benefit is that the ramming breaks everything up and it flows out of me nicely." She explained.

That was way too much info for my taste. I get up and went right to the shower. Laurie must have sensed that she crossed a line and let me shower alone.

When I came out of the bathroom Laurie asked, "Are we ok?"

"Yeah, we're fine it was just getting a little too graphic for my taste."

Laurie nodded with understanding and went to shower.

After dressing and packing we went down to the lobby to a coffee shop for some breakfast.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Took a cab to the airport. Boarding was the standard cattle call to get aboard. I could never understand the rush to get into a seat that you will be strapped into for the next three hours or more.

Back in New Jersey the limo driver was waiting for us. I have the reputation of being a good tipper so the drivers for the company I use usually beg to drive for me and they are always courteous and helpful. I got back to my house and helped Laurie load her bags into the car. I already knew that she had to work on Tuesday and the plan had always been for her to drive home this evening.

Laurie asked to use the bathroom before the two hour drive home but I found out that it was just an excuse to give me a final thank you blow job before she left. Quite the memorable trip for me.

Epilogue

Once alone I unpacked and caught up one some household items then I took a day and just relaxed and recouped. I called for a lot of sushi to be delivered so I didn't have to cook. It had been a tiring and physical trip and I needed to unwind. Tuesday I chilled out just veg'ing with the TV, sitting in the hot tub and eating light. I didn't touch a computer until Wednesday.

First thing I did is send Ashley and her family the photos we took underwater as I promised. A week later I received an email from Ronnie again thanking me. Next Becky emailed that she promised that this would be her last communication with me unless I wanted to keep taking with her. She wanted to thank me some more for the wonderful time and education she received with me she truly appreciates every moment we spent together. I suggested that she keep my email and if she had any questions she could ask me. She replied that it sounded like a good idea but she wouldn't be annoying me or trying to get together again.

I received a call from Bernie and Cherilyn about three weeks after I got home asking if they could come up for a weekend. We decided on a day for them to come up but they said that they didn't want to go and stay in the city. They wouldn't discuss it until we were face to face. We made the arrangements and they arrived at my place at almost 11pm. I offered them separate bedrooms to stay in but they both dropped their bags in the same guest room and pushed me into my bedroom for another six way round robin. They wouldn't talk about anything until we finished with my six orgasms.

At about 3:30am after the final slow blow (with Bernie licking my balls and ass at the same time) they explained that they wanted to come up and pay it forward for allowing them to use the apartment in the city. They would go home Sunday but they wanted to express their appreciation for my generosity before they took their vacation (and they were both really horny). Saturday morning when we woke up I offered to take them to the city for the day, show them the apartment and the neighborhood, the way around the city and some suggestions for places to see. We took my executive sedan to make things easier and I took them to dinner and my favorite lobster restaurant. We all had three pound lobsters and a lot of drinks. On the drive back home I received another slow blow (again with Bernie's assistance). Back at the house we had another full night of fun (I couldn't manage another six) before we collapsed. In the morning I made breakfast as they swam in the pool. After eating they dragged me up to my bed again for more fun before they left for their homes.

In June they came back again and I took them to the apartment in the city. They planned on staying from Sunday to the next Saturday but they called me for a ride back to my place on Thursday. They admitted that they over spent and ran out of money sooner than they expected, mostly because the both purchased a lot of clothing. They spent the rest of their time in New Jersey at my home and I showed them around the area (when they allowed me to leave the bedroom).

12