All Comments on 'Cruising Pt. 02'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story.

Love it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lifestyle?

A prostitute gets paid at least, if you have a husband he is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, well......I had hopes that this one might be better than the typical......

.....wanton slut story posted here. It wasn't.

While this type of story may not be my favorite, it is certainly far from my least favorite and even farther from the ones I hate.....but this was another overblown, overtold version of events that, if viewed by a third party, would likely suffer in the crossfire of conflicts in reciting the story from the second point of view.

Oh, and it might be more than wonderful for you to put more effort into the editing. This posting was pretty messy, made more difficult to read (and thus, less pleasant) for the errors. Nothing new and different in that regard....you're pretty consistent in the mistakes you leave in.

What makes a great story isn't that every sexual event was more impossible than the last and all of them the best you ever had. What makes a good story is a story....with people....that we get to know....and that have feelings and lives with work and stuff.

Frankly, "I fucked every male crew member one night and they were all hung like horse and came buckets, doesn't do much but bore me....because it is badly exaggerated and not about the people.....just about the impossible sex. Now I'm overstating your case to make my point.....but I hope you get the point.

Tell a story that feels more real and you'll likely get two things:

More passionate responses (both supportive and detractive);

More responses overall....because people related more...put themselves into your story and felt something....arousal is fine...as part of a story that offers other feelings, too. If it's all there is......well that's like spongebob squarepants episode 3 over and over and over for 9 hours straight....you notice different things each of the first few times, but after that.....BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Your story and descriptions are very erotic! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry hubbie can't satisfy his whore.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cruising whore goes all out for watching cuck in this nasty piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous