All Comments on 'Cruising Threesome'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 16 years ago
Great

Great story, really sexy and well done. Looking forward to a part two.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 16 years ago
Outstanding.

What a terrific story. I think this was perfect of every score. I'm not exagerating when I tell you it had me so hard that I had to swring it free. I'm going to check out your other work...even if they're half as good as this one, it will be worth it.

Thanks, Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
O.K.

Good writing and if you want to see your wife fucked by another guy this would turn you on. I don't get it at all,last thing I would set up or agree to, swaping way before this. Don't think many of these writers would either in real world, just fantsey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it, last reviewer just doesn't understand

Unfortunately some people just don't understand the excitement and thrill of watching your wife or lover have sex with another guy. It can be incredibly stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The best!

This expresses all the reasons that some men (like me) enjoy sharing the love of our lives. It also expresses the feelings of being there. I know them well. Beautifully written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Why are they married?

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 16 years ago
Wonderful story..

I understand that there are many men who can't see the beauty of watching the one you love enjoy sex in this manner but many of us can and have done so..

This was not a sleazy couple. This was a couple who loved each other and wanted to explore..they did so beautifully...Nicely done Martins...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very well done...

I wouldn't give odds on this couple's marriage, but a very well written piece. The sex was especially well done. However, perhaps it's just me, but I think the husband would have some conflict in seeing his wife make lov as opposed to having sex with a another. I was also bothered that they had a game of looking at potential lovers for her and yet it was only as they awaited her lover that she confessed this had been her long time fantasy.

<p>

Frankly, that sounds like a woman who is trying to justify wanting a specific man. She walks off to let her husband do the details of getting her the man she wants, and she seems to be clear that this isn't the end. She shows no interest is having her husband swing and... hmmm a story has to be well written to get me interesting in the way the characters think and react.

<p>

Well done

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
So true

Describes in the written word exactly my experience in the real world. Well done.

so100thso100thover 15 years ago
Best story ever

My husband and I read your story once again and agree that is the sexiest encounter we have seen described.

It's a shame that you get these "hate comments" totally unrelated to your writing and more likely related to their hang ups or insecurities.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Keep it up

so100th

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hi Shannon ;-)

leadingman4uleadingman4uover 9 years ago
so very well written

I came twice.

I love watching and joining my wife as well.

Great story!

loveloverloveloveralmost 4 years ago

Compersion. Sweet. Too rare. Sexy.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

WHEW !! Hotter than hot. Loved the sex scene in the bedroom. The excitement of her husband as he watched her being filled for the first time by another throbbing cock. The excitement he experienced when he slipped into his wife’s cum filled pussy was palpable. The excitement they both experienced as her husband fucked her while she was deeply kissing their guest was incredible. Your writing skills and descriptions are simply wonderful and erotic. Loved this story and quickly made it a favorite. 5-😊😊😊😊😊 and

5-πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†β€™s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous