All Comments on 'Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 05'

by Tater_Chips

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please!

"It's" is the contraction of "it is" while "its" is the possessive like his, hers, theirs, yours, its, etc. Notice no apostrophes.

Tater_ChipsTater_Chipsalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I apologize to anyone who saw my previous comments. Those kind of comments are common and I overreacted. If I could delete, them I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of these types of stories. However, I find myself drawn to this one. The world-building and characters seem really interesting. The only thing I can't stand is the creepy puppet guy. Don't take that as a knock on the story itself, that's just my personal preferences. I do hope he gets his comeuppance at some point.

Thank you, and I hope keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well done.

I sometimes browse this site to read random stories that are usually, not very well written. Sometimes I get suprised with a good one, but yours? They have just exceeded my expectations. I was worried you were not active and I just found these as a happy accident, but I am delighted to see that you are still submitting. The world you built is utterly interesting, I love to learn about the desert, the city, the soldiers and everything behind it, the characters and their developement. To be honest it seems very much so as if you actually took your time to think everything, or most of it, through. Which is something that usually is lacking in erotic stories and most of the time in any story at all. I have recently thought about how your world and your story was making me want to read it all, and I wouldn't be suprised to find such a well written fantasy story in a book. To be honest. I would buy it.

I was checking to see if you published yet another part with little hope, but read as soon as I saw you submitted! I couldn't wait!

I'm definitely suprised to have found such a gem on such a site, but I'm very happy I did.

Everything in your writing flows naturally, seems possible and actually has a very good backstory to keep it running. I am impressed.

I hope that you continue for a long time and don't get tired of writing!

I, and I'm sure many more readers truly enjoy it.

Thank you for sharing your amazing skills and letting us read your awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff!

You should be (perhaps, are already?) a writer. This atmosphere setup, the word choice, the storyline, mmm... Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good!

I love this series! Please do more with gender bending if you can find a place for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to more! :D

I love this story! Incredibly dark, visceral, and entertaining!

My favorite arc has to be Marisa's, along with Marcus' search for her!

Call me overly optimistic, but I hope to see more of Eliza again as well ^.^;

Can't kill off ALL your main characters, now can you...?

._.

don't answer that.

Anyways! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Summer_MeeksSummer_Meeksover 5 years ago
BOI

I f*cking LOVE this story so much!

Swear to Jeebus though...

Swear to Lionheart's Goddess AND the Demon King...if you don't give my favorite girl Marisa some closure later on and her sister Catarina some more character development, I'm gonna sic Hamid's thirsty, pervy ass on YOUR ass.

>.>

I'm watching you, Tater.

Also fantastic job so far ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story ever!

This whole story is incredible! I can't wait to see what the crusade will run into next! I mean they have encountered lesser demons but what will it be once they start getting closer (incubus, succubus, devil, more plants, insects who knows?!) way to go, you're doing a fantastic job please continue!

StormyRisingStormyRisingover 5 years ago
HOLY SHIT

I started this series to see a girl get raped by a shitton of rabbitmen. This is the most fucked up thing I've ever read, and I love it. Just...SHIT.

Sisou1109Sisou1109about 4 years ago
La suite !!!

La suite pleaseeee its so good !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous