Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It better be the right temperature, or you'll suffer for it."

I blushed again, not sure whether I wanted it to be right or not. What a fucked up state of mind I was in. That she'd got me in.

She had changed into a silky gown while I was in the bathroom. I waited for her to pass and then followed her in. She put a hand in the water.

"For fuck's sake, are you trying to boil me alive?!" she glared at me. "Christ. You know what, it will have to do, because I don't have time right now for your bullshit."

She turned her back to me, facing the bath.

"Take my robe."

This sudden invitation sent a little wave of electricity back through me. I was starting to get the feeling like I was an instrument and she was expertly playing a tune. Actually, that didn't feel so bad an idea. She undid the tie at the front of her and I eased the gown off her shoulder and down to free her arms. Now she was just inches in front of me, completely naked. I could see the soft skin of her neck rolling into the firmness around her shoulders, cascading down through her waist and to the smooth, round and still firm cheeks of her arse. Whatever tune she was playing I decided then I would dance along to. I would have given anything just for this moment alone.

"Hang it on the back of the door, then fetch my wine. Do not look at me."

Back in the lounge I picked up her glass and thought to top it back up from the bottle in the kitchen. On the way I noticed that my pile of discarded clothes had disappeared from the floor. Except for my trouser belt, which was neatly coiled on a side table.

As I re-entered the bathroom I tried hard to look only at the outstretched arm, extended out from the side of the bath, that awaited the wine glass. Even then it seemed a strange thing for me to do; with her back to me she couldn't see where my eyes were looking, but I felt compelled to follow her rules anyway. Her fingers closed round the stem of the glass.

"Good. Now pick up the bath towel and stand in the corner facing the wall until I'm done."

It was really hard to tell how long I stood there; obedient, naked, subservient. With nothing but wall tiles to stare at, every sound coming from the bath was magnified in my mind. Every slosh, or splash, or sigh conjured up pictures; was she doing this or was she doing that? All I could do was imagine and guess, my wanting to know and not knowing just reinforcing over and over that I was powerless. I could have just turned around... and yet I couldn't even contemplate it and I knew it. The revelation was that I was actually enjoying the feeling she was making in my mind of being powerless before her, just as surely as I could enjoy a sensation on my skin, or a taste on my tongue.

Eventually, she spoke.

"I feel a bit better for the wine and the bath. But it's going to take a bit more than that to wash all the stress out of me. I can still feel the tension in my muscles. What I need is to get really, really turned on and then to let it all out with a massive orgasm. Mmm yes. Don't you agree?"

"Er, yes of course."

"Yes of course Maam."

"Yes, Maam."

"Good." There was a pause then a small clink of glass being placed back down on tile. "What gets me really turned on is watching a man suffer, knowing that they are doing it for me. It makes me feel so special. That's what you want after all isn't it, to make me feel special?"

"Yes Maam, because you are special."

"So it stands to reason that the greater the suffering, the more special I am, doesn't it?"

How far did she mean? Her voice was sweet and reasonable, which only made it more ominous. I wasn't sure if she was testing my willingness to move things on a level. I had trusted her this far, I could trust her further. Actually, I wanted to go further. I wanted to do more. I wanted her to push me on.

"Yes, perfectly so, Maam."

"Soon, you are going lick my pussy like it's the sweetest pussy in the world and you aren't even going to breathe until I cum. But before that I am going to play with you and it's probably going to hurt. I'm not offering you a choice, I'm just telling you what's going to happen. I will decide when you've had enough, because I own you. Understand?"

"Yes Maam."

With every word she asserted herself over my psyche and as I conceded to each one I shrank further into the role of her plaything and my cock stiffened and goosebumps ran up my naked limbs. Fuck, I wanted so badly to lick her, to taste her, to make her aroused. But I wanted her to use me, to abuse me too. Holy fuck, this really was about to move on a level, and I found myself mentally urging her on.

I heard the distinctive sound of water slapping against the side of the bathtub as Hannah stood up.

"Turn around and bring me my towel." Her voice was stern again now.

I turned around and there she was, standing in the bath, naked and wet. Her breasts were full, natural and round with big brown nipples. Her tummy, smooth and slightly full, with a deep belly button. Her crotch tousled with wet pubes. I gasped a little, involuntarily and my mouth was dry. She was fucking beautiful. Quickly remembering myself I took the towel over to her.

"Did I say you could look?" She sounded a little angry this time.

"I'm sorry Maam, you asked for.."

"I'm not interested in your fucking excuses or your backchat!" she interjected loudly! "You do what I tell you, or you face the consequences; how, is not my fucking problem." She wrapped the towel around her body. "Now get the fuck out."

I left the bathroom, feeling a little ashamed and with my cheeks burning. I wandered back into the living room, realising that now I didn't know where I was meant to be or what I was supposed to be doing. I hadn't had instruction and I was lost. I wanted her to tell me what I should be doing and I was actually kind of bereft without her guidance. I could perhaps have come out of this strange trance she had induced in me, but I didn't want to. Even this little mini anguish I felt now was just adding another piquant layer of delicate, thrilling torment.

After a few moments Hannah reappeared, wrapped again in her silky dressing gown.

"Stand by the window so I can see you properly" she commanded. "I want to be able to see all the little expressions on that cute face of yours."

The window was really a full-length glass door out to a small balcony and the view beyond, but I was past worrying about whether that meant anybody in the distance could see.

Hannah came up close. Very close. Circling around me, her silk robe brushing past teasingly. When she came round face to face she abruptly grabbed my balls in one hand and thrust her lips up to mine. Oh my god - I was kissing Hannah. Kissing! Hannah!! After all these years! My head was exploding and my heart was melting and her lips were so soft and tender and big. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the moment. And then I felt her nails simultaneously digging into my ball-sack, pushing and digging into the skin, searching for the tenderest nerve-endings. I sucked in air, involuntarily, but suppressing a cry. And Hannah feeling me do so, pushed her lips deeper into mine and I could feel her smile even through a full mouth to mouth kiss and I pushed myself further back into hers.

Naturally, she was the one to break it off. But she didn't let go of my balls straight away.

"Oh fuck." she breathed "I have been wanting to do that for such a long fucking time."

She flicked back her hair with her free hand and let go a joyful, satisfied laugh. "Oh yes!" Then she gave me one of her sweet smiles, the little half smiles that would go unnoticed by all but me, the ones I had been collecting all these years. "Now baby, you are going to do something else I've been waiting a long time for."

She walked away, leaving me momentarily in suspense. I heard the sound of wine pouring into a glass, then soon after the sound of a glass being placed back on the marble kitchen top, then finally the very slight swishing of her robe as she walked back towards me.

She came up behind me and this time pressed herself against me so I could feel the soft mounds of her body through the thin silk. She slid around me until she was in front, then placed a finger on my lip, letting me kiss and suck it for a moment, before gently but firmly using it to push down and open my mouth. With the other hand she brought up my coiled up belt and placed it in the opening.

"Hold this for a minute."

Both hands now free she loosened the tie on her robe, but without undoing it completely. Just enough for her to partially open the gown above the waist and exposing her chest.

"Play with my tits" she commanded.

Placing one hand on each I gently stroked and squeezed both, being careful not to go too quickly to the nipples, holding back at first. Then moving closer, brushing my fingertips around the areola, feeling the little goosebumps there. Her nipples were big and brown and already hard. Finally I took one and stroked it gently with my thumb, feeling it stiffen even harder as Hannah let out a small moan. Then taking the other and squeezing it just very slightly before letting it flick away as my hand moved down to cup the lower side of her breast. As I moved in again, this time to stroke both nipples together, she let out a little satisfied sigh and stroked one hard pointed nail along the shaft of my cock before moving away.

"Now bend forward, with your hands on the glass. That's it."

I was stood now, bent forward a little more than half way to towards a right angle, with my palms pressed against the cool glass, my arms shaking a little and my arse to the room, and to her.

She took a moment to make her next move, as I was learning was her pattern. I imagined her looking at me, taking in my nakedness, my submission, admiring her handiwork. My cheek flushed with a delicious humiliation and a little involuntary spasm rippled down my back. "Relax my pet, you are doing well... so far" she said, mis-reading my slight convulsion as tension, rather than its escape.

She took the belt from my mouth and I knew what must follow. I was excited, my cock made that clear. My acquiescence made that clear. But I was nervous too. I had never been on the end of anything like this before. My ex used to give me a playful slap of a spank now and again, but I knew this was going to be more than simply 'playful'. I certainly hoped it would be. As much as I was unsure I was also eager. And those conflicting thoughts and emotions shook and stirred themselves in a cocktail in my head that was intoxicating in a way that I hadn't experienced since my first teenage hormone-fuelled sexual experiences.

I was so lost in my head-rush I didn't notice any preparation behind me until the first crack of leather bit into my left buttock with a loud sting. I strangled a yelp and the pain cut through my head like ice water..

Thwack - came another. This time on the other side and this time I heard the sound as the belt carved through the air before the hot sharp explosion of pain. The next one I heard coming even before it hit and I felt myself tense up, resisting the urge to duck aside. Again another, landing in part on top of the tender strip left by a predecessor, making it more painful still and I let out a little gasp.

"Yes, that's it," said Hannah breathlessly "don't fight it back, I want to hear your cries. I want to hear every noise and see every flinch. I can't tell you how much it turns me on when you make a noise like that."

Thwack - again and again, two in quick succession, even harder than before. And this time I let out a proper yelp of pain as my body instinctively bucked forward away from the lashes of the belt, before being pushed back through force of my will. And as I cried out I knew that she was glorying in my sounds and my movements. And I suddenly understood - we were creating moments of shared intimacy. Intense, deeply personal, intimacies. I was exposing myself to her in ways that went way beyond nakedness, way beyond sex. I grasped that it wasn't violence and humiliation per se that turned her on; they were the means to an end, a tool for opening me up and delving deeper inside me than any mere fuck could ever manage.

So I let myself go as much as I consciously could, allowing the cries, allowing the flinches, allowing the pain, because each one was a gift to her, a powerful kiss of erotic energy placed tenderly on her, drawn out of me by her demand. And the more intimate we became, the more I was aroused, the more aroused I became the more I gave, and the more I gave the more intimate we were.

But then after a time the next swing of the belt didn't come. I was stood naked, braced against her window, my arse red raw and laced with stripes, my erection twitching with eagerness and my head spinning. And I could hear Hannah panting with arousal.

She hooked the belt around my neck, sliding the end through the buckle and pulling it to make a leash. She led me over to the sofa and sat at one end with one leg pointing down to the far end, knee bent, and the other foot on the floor to the side, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. As I hoped she would, she pulled hard down on the end of the belt, bringing my head down between her thighs. I wasted not a second in getting my tongue in between the folds of her lips. She was so wet all around her pussy, and her pubes were damp with it, filling my nostrils with the delicious musky smell of her juices. I lapped at the wetness everywhere my tongue could find it, desperate to take every drop, and probing as deep inside her cunt for it as I could manage.

She was moaning and writhing slightly and I knew she must be close to cumming. So I searched for her clit and feeling its little hard bump with my tongue-tip, gently began to tease around and over it. Hannah's cries began to get louder and her body started to twist underneath me, forcing me to press in deeper to keep contact. She pulled on the end of the belt, tightening it further around my neck, making the buckle dig painfully into my skin; pushing her thighs together now in a vice around my head, until finally she let out a scream of "fuck, yes!!", grabbing my head with both hands and cumming over my eager mouth.

For a few moments she held me like that, while the secondary convulsions rippled through her and I tenderly savoured her cum. Then she leaned forward, pulling my head up towards her until we were almost nose to nose. Her eyes looked content and happy in a way that I had never quite seen before. I guessed it was her post-orgasm daze and that was something I had never dreamt I would get to know of her and I tried to burn its precious image into memory.

Her tongue slid out and slowly, gently, licked her own juices from around the edge of my mouth. I only realised that I was quietly moaning when I heard myself. Then she pulled back, her eyes having resumed the look of steely superiority they had worn so well earlier, and she spoke, dismissively:

"I'm not done yet."

And I was glad, because my cock was still bursting and I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life and I didn't want the magic to end.

"Stand up! Mmm, I see you still have that filthy prick sticking up, let's see if that can do a better job of satisfying me."

She had me sit down on the middle of the sofa, with my arse perched at the front and my body leaning back against the cushions behind, giving her easy access to my erection. Her robe, which had been hanging completely open anyway, she threw off and my eyes were transfixed by her glorious body. The body that I had imagined in my fantasies so many times.

She slowly eased herself onto my dick, sending nerve-endings into a frenzy of excitement. I had been getting harder and harder through the evening as Hannah toyed with me, but with virtually no touching of my cock at all. Now the sensory floodgates burst open.

"Oh God..." I moaned. It was the first thing I had said for ages, inadvertently breaking her prohibition. I half expected to be slapped for it, but she seemed to enjoy hearing the noise and allowed it, or was too lost in her own pleasures to remember to rebuke me.

She lowered herself all the way down, going deep, but slowly - easing herself into taking my full length as though measuring the stroke. Then riding back all the way up, almost to the point of releasing my head from her cunt, before sliding slowly back down. My mind, already overwhelmed by the evening, began to flood with the sweet, heady excitements racing up from every part of my bulging cock.

"Listen to me carefully." she said, not breaking the slow, smooth rhythm of her movements. "I'm going to ride this dick as long as I choose, because it's mine and I can do what I want with it. So you better not spoil it by cumming, do you understand? If you cum before I'm finished then you will be punished."

I nodded my understanding.

"But before you are punished, you will clean up your disgusting mess - with your mouth - understand?"

And she thrust herself suddenly down hard to the bottom of her stroke, as though to emphasise her point. I nodded again, uncertainly this time. Was that just sex-talk, or would she really? Was this just her way of fucking with my mind again?

She kept riding me, sending escalating waves of pleasure pulsing up from my dick. I felt the pressure rising; desire building; urging me to let go and rush forward to orgasm. But I held back, trying to enjoy the sensations without letting them overwhelm me.

Gradually she was building up speed. Building back up her own excitement; her cunt getting wetter and her breathing heavier. I was in my own private heaven, fucking the woman I had been secretly smitten with since I was a student. Marvelling at the way her tits moved as she slid up and down, how the sweat glistened on her neck, the sounds she made as my cock reached deep inside her. But I must not cum, I must not cum, I must not cum!

"You're thinking about it aren't you?" She was looking me straight in the eye now. Her beautiful eyes both demanding and glazed with passion at the same time. "You're thinking about defying my orders." The speed at which her pussy was pumping my dick increased by a few more beats.

"I haven't given you permission to cum inside me. I don't consent to you shooting your sperm inside my vagina." She was whispering in a sexily seductive tone and I knew she was deliberately pushing me to the edge. "If I don't consent and you cum inside me, then that's rape. Are you going to rape me? Huh? Are you going to shoot to a big load inside me and rape me?"

Oh fuck she was pushing me to the edge alright. I was desperate to cum, I didn't know how long I could hold out. She was getting wetter and riding me harder and faster and she had to be getting closer herself, but I didn't think I could do this for much longer. Oh God I wanted to let go. I needed to let go.

"If you rape me then I'll tell everyone. I'll tell Rob. I'll tell all your friends. Unless you do what I say, forever. You'll be my blackmail slave for ever."

I couldn't hold back - "Oh God!! Yes, fuck yes, I'll be your slave!!" as the orgasm finally ripped its way through me, flooding my brain and shooting my spunk deep inside Hannah's belly.

"What have you done slave boy? I fucking told you not to cum inside me, you fucking piece of shit!" Hannah still had the look of lust about her, and I guessed my orgasm had left her hanging mid-way to her own.

"Time for your punishment".

She raised herself up off me and stepped up onto the sofa, one foot straddling either side of my body. When she was balanced, she bent her knees forward, lowering her pussy towards my face. Shit, she hadn't just been fucking with me. I didn't think I could be into this, especially not now my own orgasm had released the pent-up sexual desperation. And yet, I found myself sticking out a tongue to meet her.