Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rhinofly
Rhinofly
20 Followers

As my tongue slid up the inside of her thigh, into the crease at the top and then over towards her pussy lips, Hannah let out a moan of pleasure and my heart lifted with a kind of joy in reply. I slid my tongue up the other thigh and over to her pussy again and was excited to hear another moan.

I lifted my head forward to get as close as possible. I could smell her cunt and her juices and my spunk all blended together and there was something intoxicating about being merged with her in that way. I pushed my tongue gently in towards her opening and found there my own cum, thick and creamy, mingling with her juices. I pulled it back into my mouth and swallowed.

I was repulsed and ashamed at doing it. It wasn't a pleasurable thing. But I'd done it because she told me to. I had done this disgusting thing because she'd ordered me to and that was thrilling and heady and bad and exciting. Abasing myself before her in this way was supremely pleasurable and that not only overrode my discomfort, it wrapped it up and served it right back at me.

Hannah continued to moan with enjoyment and the thrill of hearing her still travelled right through me as I went back for more, running my tongue all over her, searching for her juices, mine, whatever I could find. Straining forward so I could get my lips to hers and kiss them and suck our sex from them. To be her slave boy. To obey her. To hear her moan.

To please her.

She was starting to build to another orgasm, I could sense it. I started to focus on the area around her clit, trying to maximise her pleasure. Eagerly and tenderly kissing and licking, trying to find the perfect combination that would have her explode with sensation. I wanted her orgasm as much as I had wanted my own; excitement building in my head and my heart as it had earlier in my cock and my balls.

Hannah was panting and her legs were trembling and finally she grabbed my hair and let go with a loud cry - "Yeeessssss!!"

I was so happy in that moment, so fulfilled by her joy. I placed a slow, loving kiss on the top of her leg.

She squatted down until we were face to face and kissed me deeply on the lips, with me passionately returning it. When she pulled back she looked me at me, a big smile breaking out on her face. I smiled back and soon we were laughing, a shared release of joy, until she regained her composure and put back on her game face.

"Be gone now. I'm done with you slave." She left the sofa and walked over to her kitchen to pour more wine, while I looked around, wondering where my clothes were. I could see my belt and that was it.

"I said get the fuck out!"

"Sorry Maam - erm, I'm just looking for my clothes."

"Why? Did I say you could have them back?" She paused, waiting for a reply. "Well, did I?"

"No Maam, but I..."

"Then Get Out!" she shouted, turning her back towards me.

I didn't know what to do. I was completely naked, with only a belt to put back on. My car was downstairs, parked outside the block, four flights below. Then I remembered that my coat was hung up by the front door - or at least I hoped so. But yes, there it was and my car keys were inside as well. Fortunately the coat covered me as far as my thighs, so embarrassing as I might look I at least wasn't going to get arrested.

Hannah continued to make as though busy in the kitchen, making sure to keep her back to me. So I guessed that a romantic goodbye wasn't going to be the order of the day. I put on the coat and let myself out. It was with a little sadness that I shut that door that evening, being aware that it brought to an end something extraordinary and unforgettable. But also a sense of fulfilment in a deep and unexpected core of me. It took a while to figure out what that was about, but I think it was because I had discovered that my guilty crush was actually something real. I realised that Hannah and I shared a connection that was meaningful. I wouldn't have gone so far as to call it love, but that certainly wouldn't be the worst word for it.

I also discovered something else when I got home. When I got my phone out of my coat pocket, there was a message from Rob's mobile:.

"Thanks for turning my shitty day into a glorious one. Xx H"

And another..

"P.S. Rob doesn't know I have his phone, so best to delete all messages your end, just in case. And that's an order slave boy!"

Rhinofly
Rhinofly
20 Followers