Cry of The Gorgon

Story Info
The taking of Medusa in Athena's Temple.
3.4k words
4.19
35k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poseidon and Athena.

CHAPTER 1. Cry of the Gorgon

The night sky of Athens had never seen a brighter light. The Full moon shone like the watchful face of Athena over her devoted city. It was her feast. The scent of Incense flooded around the Temple dedicated to the giver of Wisdom. The Parthenon, which means "The Temple of the Virgin Goddess", was built in the far North End of the city which was the city's foundation and its first capital. Surrounded by a lake of Blue water lily, the only entrance to the Temple was through a bridge made with the roots of Olive trees Connected by two trees on either ends.

This bridge was special to all Athenians as it was the first man made bridge of all Greece. The temple was lit with ten thousand candle lamps made by devotees. The Bronze statue of Athena which stood proudly in the centre of The Temple heard over a million prayers from worshippers all over the city.

Like Athena, it listened quietly, but intentively. Proud and dignified. The Prayers went on for three days and three Nights. And on the third night the twelve priestesses were all that remained in the temple, offering their prayers as gratitude for the long life granted to them by Athena. Their duty was to draw as many devotees as possible to the Temple of Parthenon. All of them were chosen from high cast families of Greeks and were subliminally beautiful. It had been 162 years since the first of them were granted this position in the temple but none of the priestesses looked any older than 20 years. 3 virgins were chosen once every Forty years for servitude.

In return for their service they were granted long life. But for this they had to turn nineteen years of Age.

Among the Priestesses were two sisters; Stheno and Euryale. Each one of them more beautiful than the last.

They were the last of the priestesses who were selected by Athena.

Stheno The eldest of the sisters was tall lean and beautiful. She had raven hair which extended upto her waist and had a slightly athletic build. Euryale was the prettier of the two. Every Aspect in her was perfect. She had Golden brown hair which curled all the way down to her feet. Her facial features were intact and defined mere feminine beauty. Her breasts were so firm and full with pink cherry nipples at the centre. Although she did not have an Athletic build like her elder sister she had narrow hips and a perfectly toned body. Her skin was flawless and a light olive brown.

They also had another sister named Medusa who was only eighteen years of age. She was the youngest of the family and was still a mortal. She was named to be selected as a priestess in two months' time after she turned nineteen. She considered herself the least pretty of the three sisters. Her hair was dark Brown and curly. She had considerably small breasts and did not have a perfectly toned body or an Athletic build. But she was beautiful in her own unique way. She was the fairest of the three, had devil red lips and looked seductive.

History speaks of three Elder Gods descending from the Titans. Raiden also known as Zeus the youngest of the family was now the Commander of The Olympians. Aidon also known as Hades or Pluton was the eldest and the guardian of the underworld. Poseidon, the second born was the ever watchful God of the waters and the seas. He was not as charismatic as his brothers among the people of Greece or among the Olympians. He rarely made an appearance in the mortal world or on Olympus unless it was of utmost importance. The Trident he carried which looks like a three-pronged spear gave him power over the waters and the sea plates of the earth.

Before Athens was named after Athena, a king named Cecrops ruled over the city. He sought a patron deity for his city so that through the divine help his people could flourish.

Athens was in a beautiful area abundant of natural resources. Its subtropical climate was perfect for the people and its location was ideal to build a kingdom.

Poseidon appeared in king Cecrops's court when he acknowledged the news. But he was not the first. He saw that Athena was present in the same court exchanging pleasantries with the King.

Both of them had a strong desire to become the Patron Deity of the city.

As time went on their rivalry became so intense that they almost went to war. Before there was chaos, Athena wisely suggested that they should have a contest. One in which each of the Gods will provide King Cecrops and the city with a gift. And the presenter of the best gift will be patronized.

Poseidon knew well that Athena would have had a plan in mind. But he did not have a choice but to agree.

The contest was held Acropolis, a fortress area located in a rocky mountain range above Athens.

All the people of Athens, King Cecrops and even Raiden himself in disguise were present to witness the contest.

Poseidon was given the first turn. He struck the ground with his Trident and brought forth a spring of water which converged into a sea. The people were awestruck and pleased with the gift as acropolis lacked water resources because of its high altitude.

When it was Athena's turn she buried two seeds on the ground two hundred metres apart, which grew into two olive trees.

The people were amazed but didn't quite realize its importance to them.

That's when Athena spoke. She pointed out that the water from the sea was salty and the people could not drink from it. But the Olive trees on the other hand would help them not only as a substance but will also be a source for their oil lamps, for cooking and to build boats and houses. She also promised them they could build the first bridge of all Greece by connecting the two trees.

Finally, Athena was declared the winner of the contest by the people of Athens and king Cecrops.

Poseidon was furious as he was humiliated in front of a large gathering. He promised his revenge against Athena and two days later flooded the west of Athens and drowned the land of Attica under his Sea.

The Great Sea God and the Goddess of Wisdom haven't been in good terms ever since.

But soon the fates of the two deities were about to change. The reason being a mortal priestess named Medusa.

Poseidon was present in the Parthenon during the feast days of Athena. He was in disguise as a mortal. The sinking of Attica was only a mere portion of his revenge against her. He had grown overly fond of one of the Priestesses of the temple; Euryale. Her ravishing beauty attracted most young men of Greece, even kings. But none of them dared to act on their desires as she was indeed a Priestess of Athena.

The mortals feared Athena almost as much as they loved her. She had a reputation for imparting brutal punishments. Her last victim was a youth named Arachne who dared to challenge the Goddess for a spinning contest. After defeating the mortal girl Athena turned her into a 7 foot spider. Even the Olympians feared her. But Poseidon was an exception.

He took measure to seduce Euryale.

On the final night of the feast after the crowd had left the Parthenon, the twelve priestesses continued to pray in the temple. Euryale stepped out of the temple and came to the surrounding lake to pick some lilies to decorate the statue of Athena. As she reached out to pick the flower she realized there was movement in the water at the far end of the lake. A figure began to rise from the water. A figure of a man. He was muscular, pale skinned and dressed in a suit of armour. His long hair was tied behind his heads and the man was bearded. Even from afar he looked attractive.

Euryale did not realize who he was until his trident emerged from the water. "Poseidon." She said in amazement.

He pointed his trident at her and waited for the magic to happen. Her robe began to soak in water and the cloth latched onto her skin. This made the cloth almost transparent and Poseidon could see her breasts and her womanhood soaking wet. A trace of water circled around her sensitive nipples as they began to harden against her robe. The water from the lake lifted her body ten feet above the ground. Terrified, she screamed as loud as she could. Stheno and the other priestesses rushed outside. "Help me." Euryale cried exposed and defenceless. Her sister ran towards her but she was hit by a wave of water from the lake which flooded her back inside the temple. "Leave the temple now!" Poseidon spoke in a loud voice to the priestesses. They obeyed at once and ran in fear.

Euryale moaned in terror as her robe tore apart and her body was exposed fully to the Sea God Poseidon. He walked on top of the lake towards her. His suit of armour uncovered and submerged below the water. Euryale wasn't the only one now who stood naked above the lake. She looked down at Poseidon and gasped in surprise when she saw that his penis was erect and almost eight inches long. Just as he was about to take her, a female voice screamed from the distance. "Please I beg of you, don't harm her." It was Medusa. She had come to visit her sisters in the temple with some sustenance. Poseidon let go of Euryale and turned to face Medusa. Euryale fell down unconscious near the bank of the lake. Medusa watched with tears in her eyes as The Great Sea God approached her. He was now levitating only a meter before Medusa. The water from the lake kept him above ground level. Never had she seen a fully nude man before in her life. Let alone a God. She found it difficult not to stare at him. A strange new feeling overtook her when she began to marvel the tall muscular God levitating above her with his colossal manhood pointed at her face.

"Her fate is decided. What makes you think that I'll be convinced to do otherwise?" Questioned Poseidon.

Medusa bowed her head timidly.

She removed her shoulder straps gently and let her Chiton fall down to her torso revealing her young and tender breasts to him. Poseidon was pleased with what he saw that he almost forgot the purpose of his visit. But he continued to stare at her.

Having Poseidon devour her with his gaze like that aroused Medusa greatly.

She unlaced her ribbon girdle and let her Chiton fall at her feet. Poseidon continued to stare.

Medusa was now fully nude, her womanhood displayed for Poseidon. She drew her legs together to cover her shame while her right hand covered her breasts. Her aroused nipples pressed against hand. She looked up at Poseidon with teary eyes. "I offer myself to you. Please spare my sister. If Athena finds out one her Priestesses are impure she will destroy her entire family. Although I was chosen to be a Priestess I have not yet turned nineteen. Therefore I'm not an official servant of the Parthenon.

Take me instead. Spare Euryale, I beg of you."

Poseidon had a strong need to humiliate Athena. Seducing one of her priestesses was his foremost plan.

But seeing Medusa like this in front of him made him change his mind. He thought of a new way to execute his retribution.

"So be it." Said Poseidon as the waters began to surround her. It carried her inside the temple to the Alter of the Parthenon. A wave of water flooded away all the flowers and gifts on the Alter and Medusa was placed on top of it. She sighed as her back hit its cold surface. Her hand and legs were spread eagle and bound to each end of the Alter with water, as the liquid began to solidify and turned to ice. Medusa lay there helpless in both fear and deep arousal.

Poseidon turned to the Statue of Athena at the centre of the temple while another wave of water turned it in such a way that it was facing the Alter. He looked at the Bronze statue one last time with a maverick smile on his face and returned his gaze upon Medusa.

"Please be gentle, it's my first time with any man." Said Medusa in a shaky voice.

"I'm a God, not any man." Replied Poseidon.

His plan was to get Medusa so aroused during intercourse that she would scream his name louder and more earnest than any devotee has praised Athena in her own temple and to see her stain the holy Alter with the blood of her virgin Womanhood.

Although the chilly breeze of the night hit her exposed body, she was perspiring. Poseidon could feel her. He noticed every part of her body.

The sound of her heart beating hastily, the pulse of every vein in her body, her muscles flexing to adjust to the cold. Even the waves of excitement that started to form inside her womanhood.

He brought his face between her legs. They were spread widely and constricted to reveal her unblemished maidenhood to him.

The realization of him observing her most private region rigorously made her opening secrete its own natural lubrication. He hadn't even touched her yet.

He blew softly on her opening as she moaned in delight. Everytime his blow came into contact with her clitoris strings of excitement leaked down her vaginal opening.

Poseidon felt her clitoral hood with his tongue and convoluted around it in circles. Her eyes opened wide as she moaned even louder. He then traced her labia, the entryway to her opening. It not only tickled her but excited her beyond comprehension. He could taste her juices on his tongue.

He continued to trace her outer lines as medusa began to speak. "Please. Please, stop that. I feel strange. It's driving me insane" But Poseidon ignorantly continued his romantic assault on the helpless young mortal female.

While working magic on her womanhood with his tongue he reached out his hands and seized her breasts. His giant hands engulfed her bosoms instantly and precipitated her nipples with dew making them grow even harder against his fingers. He took the nipple of her left breast between two fingers and began to roll them. Medusa began to shiver and arched her body as high as she possibly could. She never imagined that she would know pleasure like this in her life.

Every nerve in her body danced in passion.

He then removed his tongue from her womanhood and brought his face upto her right breast.

She looked at him with concern. He reached out to her right nipple and suckled it. Her areola went taut as his teeth and tongue worked wanders on her highly aroused bosom. She wanted to reach out and grab his hair, but the ice wrapped around her wrists restrained her in doing so.

Poseidon stopped for a while and stood up on the Alter. She saw his fully engorged member pulsing with giant veins circling around it. She longed to have it inside her, penetrating her virgin folds, thrusting in and out of her sensitive hole.

Poseidon raised his hands as a splash of water hit her entire body, soaking her wet from head to toe.

The ice which had her hands and legs bound to the Alter began to melt. He realized she was beautiful. With her curly brown hair soaked wet and rosy nipples which stood out erect; she was indeed a beautiful sight to see. She looked extremely seductive.

"Brace yourself mortal girl. This will hurt." Said Poseidon, as he knelt on the Alter and began to insert his manhood inside her.

She closed her eyes in pain and wrapped her hands around his back as he broke her hymen and entered the vagina. As her hymen broke it caused blood to flow down her opening onto the Alter.

Poseidon glanced at the statue once again with a wicked smile. The mortals believed that everything the statue heard, saw and felt; Athena could too. But Poseidon knew very well that there was a different truth.

Athena was the statue.

It was a result of her omnipotence.

Poseidon's manhood continued to thrust in and out of Medusa. He stared down at her body, watching her breasts rock back and forth with each thrust. He had not yet inserted all of his length inside her.

Medusa continued to cry out in pain as Poseidon entered his full length inside. Adjusting to his full length sent ripples of fiery pleasure and pain through her body as she tried her best to maintain consciousness.

Tears continued to roll down the eyes of Medusa as she absorbed the pain. But she wanted more. She realized that she had been unknowingly longing for this all her life. She knew that she needed it.

"Oh, Poseidon! Oh, God! Make love to me!"

"Oh Poseidon!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Take me! Take my Body!"

Medusa's cries filled the Parthenon. She screamed loud enough to wake all of Athens.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he continued his rhythm. Her Cervix opened to invite his penis to penetrate her folds further in.

Poseidon could feel her legs shaking around his waist. Her body was cold and shivering. But within her body there was a fiery passion, burning with every thrust that the Sea God made.

She felt a strange sensation begin to build within her. Like a dam with too much of water waiting till the levee breaks. She screamed his name as loud as she possibly could as her climax overtook her.

Wave after wave gushed out of her entrance while Poseidon drew out his member and watched Medusa sink in pure erotic bliss. She arched her body, tilted her head back and let her bodily fluids gush out of her vaginal opening.

It seemed as she would go on forever. It even took Poseidon by surprise when she finally stopped cumming after over a minute.

Athena had never been humiliated like this before. The outraged bronze statue continued to witness the desecrations of her once unadulterated temple.

Gradually the statue started to turn a caramel brown in colour. It turned away from the alter and walked towards the entrance of the Parthenon. It stopped there for a while and looked at Poseidon and Medusa with disgust and great hostility.

"A....A...Athena." Medusa said in surprise and fear.

Athena pointed her sword at Medusa and then at the roof of the Parthenon.

The building began to collapse over them.

Athena walked out of the Parthenon, watching the temple that she once held dear tear to pieces and dismantle behind her.

Poseidon was content of his retribution. But he also felt that he might have gone too far.

A part of him pitied Athena.

Despite his horrendous efforts she had never raised her sword against him.

And he knew that she very well could.

Poseidon disappeared from the temple, leaving Medusa under the collapsing foundation of the temple.

A giant structure fell atop her as she lost consciousness.

Medusa woke up an hour later under the ruins of the temple. She knew very well that there was no natural way that she could have survived it.

As she tried to stand up she did not feel her legs. When she looked she had a scaly tail of a serpent in its place. She crawled her way to a broken mirror among the ruins and observed her reflection of it.

Medusa screamed in Terror but it came off as a deafening hiss.

There were voices coming from the distance. A couple of men had come to witness the devastation of the great temple. One of them stepped inside the ruins to look for any survivors. Medusa slithered her way to him crying "Help me please!"

The man's eyes opened wide in surprise to see the hideous creature in front of him.

He turned to look away but it was already too late.

When the others stepped inside the temple they found no survivors.

Only a stoned figure of a man they once knew.