Crystal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at 18 they already hung slightly low, pendulous, as breasts that size do, but the fulness from near the level of her armpit to the gloriously rounded bottom of her breasts about two thirds of the way down her upper arm gave the appropriate appearance of youth. In the moonlight I could barely make out the dusting of freckles across her decolletage, dipping down to the top of her cleavage where the two breasts met before separating off, curving gently away from each other.

The moonlight also made difficult to see the color of her nipples, but it was clear are areola were pale, pinker than her skin but not much darker, and large but perfectly proportioned to the volume of the breast around them. Her nipples themselves stood out in the cold, thick, not long, but prominent.

"Thanks, but, it's too cold to sit around topless." She left the tank top cast aside on the grass, but pulled the hoodie back on, then said, "Your turn."

Caught off guard, I stammered, "What?" then started pulling off my t-shirt.

"Ooh, nice," she leaned forward to run her fingers through the dense but fine hair on my sternum, then the sum total of my chest hair, save for the hair around my nipples, "but not what I meant."

"Hey," I protested, taking her hand in mine, "I didn't get a touch test. And what did you mean."

"Well, you do have a nice chest, but... not exactly equitable to a woman's... so..." She motioned with her eyes down to my crotch, as her free hand had moved to my stomach, then very flat, not six pack abs but completely trim, fitting with my skinny boy's body, and her fingers began to play with the sparse, dark trail of hair underneath my navel.

"Somehow I think me taking off my pants is more equitably to you hiking up that skirt and pulling off your underwear, but hey, if that's what you want, all in good time, but first..." as I was talking and even slightly as she was talking our faces had been moving closer, our lips coming to meet as I finished the sentence.

This time there was no softness to start, just an intense, almost desperate intertwining of lips, tongues sneaking in now and then, wetness playing upon wetness, only stopping to moan out through absurdly broad smiles little sounds of joy, not unlike laughs but not about anything funny.

We both stayed sitting up but she moved astride me to gain more leverage, her knees on the ground by my hips, her soft, warm ass in my lap. One of my hands was behind me, bracing our weight, as the other hand moved to her thigh, slipping under her long, flowing skirt, finding the soft, smooth skin there before taking hold of her perfectly rounded hip and pulling her into me, our crotches grinding together.

My hand then continued its progress to her ass, taking hold of the soft flesh, not as big and round as her top half but together with her hips striking the perfect balance, and providing my hand more than enough exquisite warmth to hold. After a moment, however, she moved her ass back, out of convenient reach, as she moved her crotch off of my straining erection, taking the hand that had been teasing the hair at the back of my head and bringing it down to grip my penis through my jeans.

My free hand, suddenly assless, moved up, outside her skirt, to her waist, under her hoodie, feeling her softness there, working up to her breast. The heavy feel of it in my hand was perfect, and I pushed up a bit, dragging my thumb up to her nipple, still rock hard, though now from arousal rather than cold, rolling the thumb around the nipple. This caused Crystal to have to break off our kiss, turning her head to the side and letting out soft sighs, exposing her neck, the perfect skin there, which my lips soon were locked on, kissing just hard enough to not leave a mark.

Suddenly both her hands took the sides of my head, at the bottom, under the ears, first pulling me in for another kiss on her lips, then pushing away to say, "Now. Now is the due time. So take your pants off."

I started to stand, which cased her to slide off me backwards, falling softly on to her ass, her knees spreading in the process, affording a look clear up her skirt to the printed hipster panties she wore, little blue birds on a white background. Then as I got fully to my feet she moved to kneeling as tall as she could, to level her head with my crotch.

Her hands pushed mine out of the way, impatient with my slow working of my belt buckle, and my jeans were quickly at my feet, followed by my boxers, freeing my cock to spring out, slapping softly against her cheek, the drop of precum on the tip sticking to her cheekbone and leaving a brief line of precum connecting it to the head of my cock as it bounced away from her face.

She moved her face back to look, first at my cock alone, then taking it in her hand, a firm grip, and pumping slowly, a soft groan emitting from her amid her gaze, her eyes looking up at me with a clear desire, an expression playing across her lips of pure pleasure at what she had found.

Her lips then moved towards the head of my cock, until her hand directed it upwards, so her lips met the base of the shaft, where the skin stretches out to become scrotum, her lips making contact but her tounge rolling around between them, doing the real work, then trailing like this all the way up the shaft, moving her hand to clear a path but still pumping and keeping a good rhythm.

As she reached the final inch or so before the head, her tongue came fully out from her lips, spreading flat to cover the whole width, licking up to the head, then again, over and over, then finally on to the head, across the urethra, picking up more precum leaking there, then circiling around to the opposite side of the head, into her mouth but her tongue still circling the head like this, her hand still pumping.

By this point, I was so near coming she could have just kept doing this, but she began to try to take the head and some of the shaft into her mouth, pumping it in and out, the slight awkwardness of it revealing a certain lack of experience, but one that did nothing to stop it from feeling amazing.

She pulled my penis out of her mouth and slowed her pumping to ask, "Are you almost there?" Then, seeing my slight, dazed nod, continued, "Will you be able to go again soon if you come now?" Our eyes met and I gave no clear response. "I mean, can you fuck after you come?" I nodded yes and moaned, the best response I could manage.

Her mouth back on me, the in and out motion restored, her hand pumping quicker and firmer, it was not long before I was coming into her mouth. Impressively, despite her clear inexperience at all this, she managed to keep all the semen in her mouth. Swallowing, she smiled up at me again.

"That was amazing," I said, eliciting a small giggle.

I dropped to my knees and leaned my head down to kiss her, my salty taste on her lips, my hands then moving to her shoulders to push her back into the grass until she was lying on her back, her knees bent up.

I moved my mouth from her lips to her ear, then her neck, down until I met clothing, then, moving down to her waist, starting at the top of her skirt, on one side, just above her hip, kissing up to the bottom of her ribs, then across down to her belly finding the near invisible fuzz below her navel leading in a trail to my highest goal, but then back up to the top of the other hip and up the curve of the ribcage, pushing up her hoodie to arrive in the space between the bottoms of her breasts.

As I pushed her hoodie up to free her breasts, they swung out of the material, and I moved again between them, momentarily indulging myself by moving each hand to the bottom of a breast and push them in to surround my face, kissing the sides of one, then the other, letting them go and kissing up across the tops of the expanse of them, flattened by lying back but still standing out off her chest, playing with one nipple between thumb and forefinger as I sucked the other.

She moaned in enjoyment, but this only increased her need for me to move lower, her hands now pushing down on my shoulders, I lifted up and back to flip up her skirt, and hooked my hands to lower her panties. The sheer smoothness of what I found immediately entranced me. Her mound was prominent, a feminine curve nestled between her perfect hips, and below it the skin split neatly, the fleshy outer lips smooth, already parted in arousal, the moisture between visible even in the moonlight, the inner lips not sticking out but visible, small and wrinkled, between the outer lips. The visibility from the lack of hair amazed me, as I saw clearly for the first time all the parts of the vulva in perfect living detail.

I kissed her mound before moving down to kiss her soft, fleshy inner thighs, lick up and down each outer lip, but she seemed to have no patience for this, in this moment, needing to come, not having been brought there by a man in so long, and so her hands directed my head up to the top of her inner lips and my outstretched tongue found the nub of her clitoris poking out, and circled, flicked across, sucked a little, much of the same awkwardness of inexperience showing through in my performance that had been in hers.

The heady smell of her and the barely perceptible taste were nearly hypnotic to me, and I could have stayed there for hours. But it was over in just minutes, her breath quickening to little gasps peppered with, "Quicker... yeah... ohhhhh... there... uhhh... up, up.... ohhhhh yeah... uhhhhh..." as her hands took a vice like grip of my hair and her ever muscle tensed, ending in a deep, throaty growl of ecstasy, leaving me only to kiss back up to meet her voracious mouth, kissing intensely through the gasping of her catching her breath.

With a hint of exhaustion to her, she soon whispered, "Fuck me," into my ear.

As she drew her knees up to her chest, letting her skirt pool at her waist, my penis had no difficulty finding her entrance, slick with her pleasure, and sliding in, as she murmured, "Slowly... slowly... uh... ohhh... slowly..." That first stroke in seemed to last forever, slipping in maybe an inch every ten seconds, taking, then, about a minute, as I made sure not to push in to deep, leaving at least an inch out.

I kept moving slowly, and even then I knew I couldn't last long. It felt so amazing, and this girl was so incredible, the eroticism of it all was overwhelming. But, after a few strokes she seemed to get used to me, and to have caught her breath, though her gasps continued with every thrust. She kissed me quickly, then, wrapping her legs around my hips, gracefully guided me on to my back, with her on top.

With her breasts now an easy reach up to fondle, I couldn't have been happier, and this new position slowed my impending orgasm. Her thrusts were of a perfect rhythm, neither fast nor slow, but vigorous enough for her breasts to bounce around beneath my fingertips, an incredible site when my hands made her hoodie ride up enough to catch that rare glimpse. She took in only about half of my length at each thrust, then more like two thirds of it every five or six thrusts.

Then, as she heard my breath quickening, my slight groan, she bore down, taking all of me in, biting her lip, looking slightly pained but also in a state of great pleasure, and ground herself against me, only an inch or two slipping out then back in with each swirl of her hips, so that I stayed deep inside her for most of the last minute or so before I felt my legs and abdomen begin to clench and heard moans escape my lips, building the the most intense orgasm I could recall having.

She stayed atop me, with me inside of her, as we both gasped for air, kissing each others' mouths, faces, and necks. After a few minutes, she slid off, and started to gather her things. I got dressed while she watched, seated on the ground, before extending a hand to be helped up, kissing me firmly on the mouth once she got up.

I can't remember what we talked about in the post orgasmic bliss of the walk back to our temporary dorms, I just remember that neither of us could stop smiling. And I remember making a joke just before we got back that we should stop behind a tree for a quick fuck from behind, to which she replied that she would be too sore to fuck again for a few days.

We held hands the whole way back, taking our time getting there not wanting these moments we'd shared to come to an end, yet also both now reassured about the future, knowing that, at the very least, for the next four years, there would be someone there to turn to, to connect with, to share in our joys, and that everything would be alright.

12