All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ag2507ag2507over 11 years ago
Glad to have you back

So pleased to see these two back in your sights - looks like we will all have a lot of fun through 2013, and thank you for going back to chapter numbers. Following 'Road Trip' was a nightmare.

superquad1968superquad1968over 11 years ago
Hey-O!

Welcome back!

I kept looking for new stories from you and now I'm happy you brought Jim and all back.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice to see jim and crystal back

liked the start to the continuation of jim and crystals story

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
A Triumphant Return

with a continuing story......What fun to have this one continue. I really enjoyed "Road Trip" and know the continuation will be great. Jim and Chrystal make great characters. Thank You

annanovaannanovaover 11 years ago
off to a good start

I'm glad to see you revisiting these characters. It'll be interesting to see Jim again, this time at a different point in his life. The amount of backstory you provide is really helpful for any reader who hasn't read the original series.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 11 years ago
Welcome back

I am delighted to see you back with the additional sequel to "Road trip'. You have delighted many fans with your return with "Crystal Clear. "

You have definitely made it Crystal clear that Jim and Crystal have picked up right where they left off...I was tempted to say ....right where they got off, would I stoop to such a lowly pun? Nahhhh not me!

Your story line is leading us back to" Road Trip" experiences which were great and I am looking forward to more and I assume twist and turns.

The Eagle

Who still lives west of the Mason-Dixon line.

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 11 years ago
Good to see you back

Yes! This what I was waiting for. Thank you for this first great follow up story. As usually I am hungry for more.

Ca501Ca501over 11 years ago
OMG

You've done it again! It appears you have a plan in mind and I think we are going to love your new series. I'm looking forward to it!

wiltryitwiltryitover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Good to see you are back to writing again. Am looking for to seeing what is next for Jim, Crystal and friends.

yoursilentknightyoursilentknightover 11 years ago
Excellent story!

Glad to see another story with Jim and Crystal! Looking forward to the next chapter.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 11 years ago
At long last......

Finally another story about Jim, Crystal an the "family". I am a little concerned about what a Playboy spread will do for Crystal,s career BUT Brite will do the best job on this one so it will be interesting to see where this goes, country music fans could and will turn on you in a second.

This is fantastic start to a new series so keep the stories coming please, it will make for some hot reading on these cold winter nights on the frozen prairies......Still waiting for them to get to Hawaii though...

All the best from "Frostbite central"... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you back lookinf foreward to this next series.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
A worthy sequel to the Road Trip series

and it's ggod to see that it is to be continued.

It's off to a 5 star start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This deranged writer should have stayed in obscurity whence it come from !

"1*" !!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

This rocks! Being a fan of Road Trip (under your other nom de guerre) love this too and am looking forward to reading/enjoying "the rest of the story!"

AmbisinisterAmbisinisteralmost 10 years ago
More raw?

Seems to not be as "polished" as Road Trip. I don't get the same feel of story flow as I did when I enjoyed Road Trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A GREAT SEQUEL TO "ROAD TRIP"

Thank you, author, for another great novel. Ignore the critics, they'play never learn, because they never have to do any of the hard work, and they always know better. Again, thank you for a wonderful, thoughtful, and imaginative story!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great follow up

i loved road trip, and this is a great first step in the follow-up. what a great writer. thanks

argeelogargeelogabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

I gave "Road Trip" 5 stars and a "Favorite Story" and author on every chapter. I am not a big fan of book length pieces but I couldn't put the story down. Was up late for several nights until I finished all 6 chapters. Now I have started on this continuation of the adventures of Jim, Crystal, and company and am looking forward to it again. Thank you....still 5 stars!!

MarkT63MarkT6312 months ago

Thanks for writing a sequel...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous