Crystal Clear Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Crystal sheepishly smiled and said, "We got side tracked. We both wanted to taste more of each other."

Nadia added with a self-satisfied look, "And have more big climaxes."

I looked a little put out apparently because Crystal said, "Don't worry, we'll make it up to you later." I figured I'd take her up on that promise.

Jill woke up from the nap she'd been in the entire trip. She'd heard the last of the interchange. She asked, "Did I miss something?"

Crystal and Nadia simultaneously said, "And how."

* * * * *

After checking into the Four Seasons in downtown Dublin, Crystal, Nadia, and I walked around downtown, stopping at the Kings Inn pub for a late lunch and a pint. Back at the hotel in the late afternoon, we took a swim in the beautiful hotel pool and sat in the hot tub. Since we were in public, we had to behave ourselves.

We had room service bring us some snacks before going to the Dublin Cineworld for the premiere ofThe Naked Truth. George Rinard was supposed to have flown to meet us from Paris, but Crystal and Terry both had messages from him telling that he had some flu and wouldn't be coming. Crystal didn't seem the least bit worried about carrying the event herself; she'd been solo in Russia, so this would be nothing new.

About seven, we got into our formal duds -- my tuxedo, and evening gowns for Jill, Nadia, and Crystal. Terry needed only a nice business suit. Our limousine dropped us at the Cineworld's special Red Carpet right at seven-thirty, and we spent twenty minutes doing interviews with various magazines and TV shows, as we inched along the carpet. Crystal was the star that night, so I played her date. Nadia, Jill, and I often stood to the side watching Crystal shine in one of the interviews. I realized how proud I was of this woman who had turned my entire life upside down two years earlier. My heart actually palpitated with love and desires for her.

The photographs of Nadia, Jill, and me standing off to the side would reveal little to even the most astute eye. We were just good friends accompanying our star-studded friend to her movie premiere. A really careful analysis might have revealed an unusual lump in my pants. The cause of the lump stemmed from Nadia's whispered a vivid description of the half hour she and Crystal had spent together during the plane's descent that morning. I felt love and desire for Nadia too -- my little sexpot. Before leaving the hotel, I hadn't failed to note that her formal dress hugged her ass tightly, proving to the world that she had the nicest butt in the world. I caught several photographers taking snapshots of that world wonder too.

Jill had listened to Nadia's description of her time alone with Crystal. She declared in a whisper, "That's the last time I ever go to sleep around you guys. You had too much fun. I want to get laid in that aircraft bedroom all the way back to the U.S." Jill gave me an optimistic and lecherous look.

I responded, "I'll see what I can arrange." I licked my lips in a sensuous manner, and Jill rolled her eyes to heaven.

The premiere went off flawlessly, as did the public appearance on stage, and the start of the post-movie party. I circulated for a little at the party, and then opted for a glass of expensive French wine, a Sancere from the Loire Valley, and a quiet spot on the edge of the room.

The kiss on my lips caught me by surprise because the woman swept in from my side without warning. Now, when kissed, I respond in kind -- maybe with surprise, but I always return the favor without reservation. I made no exception. Whoever it was insisted on adding a little tongue on the edge of the kiss.

Nancy Martin pulled away from me but continued to hold onto my arms. She said, "I wanted to do that to you the first time we met. You are more exciting to kiss than I ever dreamed."

I sized up the pretty woman from the CIA. Tonight, she wore a formal cocktail dress that hugged her tight body even more tightly than Nadia's dress fit her. For a few seconds, I thought it might have been spray painted on her torso. Nancy's best asset, besides her trim figure, had to have been her perfectly formed breasts that were mostly on display at the northern edge of her cocktail dress, probably with the help of an uplifting bra. I studied the globes for an extra second as I scanned her body; my focus was not unobserved by her. I got a smile, and apparently a brownie point to paying attention to the right things in life.

I nodded my thanks, "Well, although your kiss caught me by surprise, I haven't been so pleasantly surprised in ages. Would you care to do that again?" I loved to taunt authority, and here was a perfect opportunity with this pretty government agent.

Nancy leaned into my arms, put her face up to mine, and we kissed again -- the kind of kiss that is a long, slow, smolder of increasing heat and sexuality. Near the end, I felt her tongue dart into my mouth again in a sexy move.

As we pulled apart, I said, "Tease."

She responded with a smirk, "Try me."

We both laughed at her flaunt.

I said to her, "I have something in my pocket you might like. Do you want it now?"

Nancy feigned shock, "In front of all these people? Why Mr. Mellon, you are a devil in disguise." She looked down at the lump in my pants that her hot kisses had amplified.

I whispered, "I meant the iPod." I hadn't intended the double entendre, but realized the come-on had been more than appreciated.

She whispered, "A little later. If you haven't noticed, I have only one place to put it, and it would sort of show." She glanced down at her cleavage in case I'd missed the nuance.

"I thought secret agents always carried a gun, and I can only guess where yours might be."

"Would you like to search me and see whether your premise is accurate? I bet I could make it fun for you. I even do 'nasty.' If you don't find a gun there, perhaps you could put yours there."

"Why, Miss Martin, in front of all these people? You must be the devil incarnate." I gave her a sly glance.

Nancy brought a touch of the real world in, "Why, what would your girlfriend Crystal say?"

I laughed aloud and in a low voice told her, "She'd say, please bring you home so we could all play together."

Nancy's eyebrows rotated rather high on her forehead. "Do you think I play with girls?"

"Yes."

"Wow, you are insightful."

Nadia stood about ten feet away talking to a distinguished looking older gentleman that seemed mesmerized by Nadia's rack that shimmied and shook every time she gestured or moved, and she was gesturing and moving a lot. I glanced in her direction pulling Nancy's eyes over with mine. I said, "That's Nadia. She's also with me tonight. She's also a good playmate, just like Crystal."

A few feet in the other direction, Jill stood talking to a man who looked like Merlin the Magician, except in a tuxedo. He too appeared captivated by the horny movie star and her shimmering breasts. I gestured and said, "That's Jill. She's also with me tonight, and she plays well with others and does nasty -- a whole lot of nasty."

I spied Terry talking to three beautifully clad women, each sexier than the next. I nodded to Terry and said to Nancy, "That's our agent Terry. He's with us too. He can go on and on and on in ways that every woman would find so pleasing."

Nancy smiled and said, "I saw Crystal's spread inPlayboy magazine; she has a lot to offer that I'd find interesting."

"I think so too," I ventured.

"Nadia and Jill are beautiful, and I can hardly wait to become much better friends with Terry. How does one begin to play with you guys?"

"Stay close. You're motivated plus I have something you want."

"In more ways than one."

"Let me introduce you to Crystal, Jill, Nadia, and Terry."

I escorted Nancy across the room to where Crystal stood at the center of a circle of men. Crystal had dressed more demurely this evening, leaving the displays of body and skin to Nadia and Jill. Although Crystal was taller, Nadia could wear some of her clothes.

Crystal lit up with pleasure as Nancy and I joined their circle. The men in the circle now had a luscious pair of breasts to ogle instead of just the pretty face on a country singer and movie star.

"Crystal, this is my friend Nancy that I met in Berlin. I just thought you two should meet." Crystal seemed to be reading my signals, plus Nancy's flamboyant dress violated her sense of what a CIA agent should look like. She smiled.

I went a little further; "She'd seen your Christmas edition photos and had some questions she like to ask you later." I gave Crystal a subtle wink that no one else noticed. She understood instantly.

"Oh, good. I'd be delighted to interact with her later. Maybe she could ride along with us when we leave."

"We'll be ready when you are," I told her. Nancy and I backed away from the group.

I gestured to Nadia and Jill when they broke away from the two men they'd been entertaining; each came over and joined us. "Nadia, Jill, this is my new and very good friend Nancy." The women gave air kisses to each other, by way of greeting and preserving each other's makeup. I continued, "Nancy might come home with us tonight. She seems to feel a need for some new playmates."

Nadia grinned from ear to ear, and studied Nancy more carefully, now assessing the taller woman as a sex partner of some kind. Jill lapped her lips and said, "Oh, goody. A new playmate." The look of lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

About that time, Terry came over and joined us. I introduced him to Nancy; "Nancy, this is my good friend and agent Terry Ross. This is the man who has made me a success -- along with Crystal. He is also Crystal's agent." When I faced Terry I said, "Nancy is a very good friend who will come home with us tonight ... in case you're interested."

Terry and Nancy smiled lustily at each other. He said, "Oh, I'm suddenly very interested. New friends are always welcome in our circle, particularly ones as pretty as you." He looked at his watch; "It is getting to be our time to depart. Why don't you escort Nadia, Jill, and Nancy down to the limousine, and I will follow along with Crystal as soon as I can detach her from her admirers." He winked at me to show he was fully aboard with tonight's apparent agenda.

Terry left us and sauntered across the room in Crystal's direction. Nancy, Jill, Nadia, and I slipped out into the hallway to head to where our limousine had parked. I asked Nancy, "Do you have a wrap or bag that you checked." She did, so we stopped at the coat check, and retrieved her shawl, and a large oversize pocket book that she explained also contained a modest change of clothes 'just in case.'

The three of us had just gotten settled in the limousine, when Terry opened the door and helped Crystal into the car. Crystal sat on the backbench seat so Nancy was between her and Nadia. Terry followed behind her and sat next to Jill and me opposite the trio; he wrapped on the glass, and the limo pulled away from the theater.

Crystal and Nancy studied each other a minute, and then Crystal leaned in and kissed Nancy on the lips -- not a friendly or hello kiss, but an erotic kiss laden with desire and sexuality.

As they pulled apart, Nancy allowed, with a touch of humor, "I felt that kiss in places you wouldn't believe." She subtly gestured to her pussy with one hand.

Crystal touched Nancy's cheek and said, "We'll have to explore all those places when we get back to the hotel." I hadn't seen Crystal so forward with someone new in quite some time. She was horny, and she'd accurately read Nancy's frame of mind and style.

Not to be denied, Nadia turned Nancy's head and kissed her with renewed passion. I felt the temperature in the car rise about ten degrees. During the kiss, Terry leaned forward and ran a hand slowly up Nadia's leg, almost reaching her cunt. Nadia squirmed in desire.

Jill reached across the short distance and pulled Crystal's long gown up and reached underneath. I could imagine Jill's fingers reaching up to the 'V' between Crystal's legs, establishing the lay of the land, and then judging from the movement in Crystal's skirt, started to rub right over her clit. I watched Crystal's eyes close so she could savor those moments.

I followed suit with Nancy, dedicating a hand tracing small lazy circles up her legs until I got to that magical Land of Oz. Nancy hitched her dress up slightly. She had gone commando, so my fingers at last found bare skin with a tuft of pubic hair on her mons. I couldn't stop there, particularly since Nancy pushed down onto my hand. My middle finger curved into a wet and ready cunt.

Nancy moaned, and pulled away from a kiss with Nadia and looked deep into my eyes; "You are about to make something really spectacular happen for me." I must have looked skeptical, because Nancy followed up her comment: "I've been right on the edge all night thinking about fucking you. I started back in my hotel this afternoon, and somehow my own fingers just didn't do the job. I need you."

I twisted my hand slightly and put two fingers into her. As I did, I knelt on the floor of the car, pushed Nancy's skirt up to her waist with her help, and brought my tongue to her naked pussy, wildly and wantonly tonguing and licking every nook and crevice of her exposed cunt that I could find. She spread her legs, hooking one over Nadia's leg and the other over Crystal's nearest leg. As she did this Crystal pulled Nancy into another hot kiss and one of her hands slipped into the bodice of her tight dress, popping the dress off her boobs so both were exposed. She palmed Nancy's breasts.

Nancy popped off in thirty seconds as the limousine paused at a stoplight. "Oooooooh, fuuuuuucccccck." She arched her back for a few seconds as her first orgasm with us ripped through her body, her entire body shook like a cocktail shaker, and then dropped back into the seat. Her eyes reopened, and she looked at me with pure lust. "You guys are so mean ... and so nice ... and so competent. I had no idea you would all be so gratifying ... how soon before we get to the hotel?"

The words were no sooner out of Nancy's mouth than the limo came to a stop under the portico of the Four Seasons Hotel. The women scrambled to look presentable, and I wiped my face off with a handkerchief so I wouldn't be dripping pussy juice from my face as I strolled through the lobby.

In the hotel suite, the door closed behind us, and Nancy was all over me. She paused about a minute into our kisses, and sought permission from Crystal: "Is this all right? I mean do you mind if I monopolize Jim for a few minutes. It probably won't be long -- you know how men are."

Crystal nodded her consent and with a smile said, "Oh, I wouldn't count on it not being long -- and I mean that in time and dimensionally."

The zipper to Nancy's dress ran down the back of her dress from mid-back to mid-butt. As we kissed, I slowly pulled the zipper tab down revealing more and more skin to Terry, Nadia, Jill, and Crystal. The four of them were starting a ménage-a-quartre, carefully removing each other's clothing. Nancy was right; we were a horny bunch, and we were all voyeurs who loved to watch each other have sex.

Nancy shimmied out of her dress; the dark green ensemble slid down her body to pool around the black patent leather spike heels she wore. I held her at arm's length and admired one of the perfect bodies I'd ever seen. Nancy could easily have been a model or porn star instead of working for the CIA. She watched the expression on my face to see if I approved, breaking into a satisfied grin because of my approving stare and nods of lust.

My tuxedo went flying in several directions, along with shoes and socks. When she pulled my briefs down my legs, my erect cock flipped out and hit her in the side of the head. I got a smile just before Nancy's mouth closed around the end. She twisted and turned her head as she lowered her mouth down my rod. One of her hands fondled my balls in an alluring manner.

"I want this inside me," Nancy said in a low voice. She looked at the others in the dimly lit living room of the suite. Terry had his cock in Crystal's pussy as he and Crystal leaned forward to eat out Nadia's tasty cunt. Jill prepared to sit on Crystal's face so she'd get eaten. Nancy said, "I guess you don't feel any need for privacy with your friends ... I can live with that in fact, I like it." She lunged her tongue into my mouth in a fit of passion.

A deep pile rug in front of a mock fireplace covered the wall-to-wall carpeting. Nancy pulled me down onto the rug and spread her legs in wanton invitation. Nancy's pussy showed a wetness betraying her lust and my previous eating habits. I would have liked to eat her again however, I did not keep the lady waiting for what she asked for.

Over my shoulder I heard Crystal's first orgasm, and a minute or so later her urging Terry to care for Nadia. Jill moved over Nadia's mouth. Nancy watched the foursome and listened to their every word. She turned to me and asked, "You're not jealous or worried your girlfriend will leave you?"

I said, "Long discussion to follow. Let's finish what we started first, and then I'll explain." Just to seal the deal, I made a couple of extra hard thrusts into Nancy's quim that made her eyes get as big as saucers with the little jolts of extra pleasure I induced.

Crystal knee-walked over to us, coming around to Nancy's head. She reached forward and stroked Nancy's breasts, fondling and pinching the already-excited nipples. Without asking, she moved so her pussy was right above Nancy's mouth, and then Crystal lowered her twat onto the mouth and wildly wagging tongue of our new friend.

Both Nancy and Crystal moaned at the new pleasure they shared. I pulled Crystal to me so we could make out as I fucked Nancy. A few minutes later, Crystal leaned further forward so she could tongue Nancy's clit just above where my cock pistoned in and out of her body.

Nancy talked dirty to the two of us as we fucked, licked, sucked, and everything else we could think of, and then she did something no one else had ever done to me. Nancy rearranged us with me lying flat; she mounted me, but not with penetration despite my being at a '10' --as hard as granite. Instead, she spread her engorged pussy's labial lips and lowered herself onto me pushing my cock down with her pussy against my body. She then started to move her hips sliding her cunt lips back and forth across and around my dick. The pleasure was unique and indescribable, and I think I discovered what a '12' must be as I hardened even further, the head of my cock turning purple in anticipation. Of course, for Nancy, my cock provided maximum stimulation to her clit, and in only seconds of this activity, she fired off into climax land.

Crystal brought her sopping wet quim to my lips, slowly lowering herself onto me, but not before leaning in and making out with Nancy so I could see the tongues interacting and their hands pawing and pinching each other's breasts. Nancy shifting and started to really ride my cock, making long sweeping swings with her hips that drove me from my tip to deep into her body. I didn't hold back, and when the mood struck and I felt her reaching a crescendo, I blasted semen into her with such force that her eyes got bigger as she looked at me. She latter commented that no one had ever made her feel him cuming inside her that way.

Our trio cuddled up together on the sofa and watched a little sex show put on by Terry, Jill, and Nadia. The three knew they were 'on stage,' and they intentionally performed for us, trying unusual positions, and trying to entice our tired crew to join in with them. They three succumbed to the late hour after they climaxed together in an event that deserved fireworks and applause.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers