Crystal Clear Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

* * * * *

Nancy lay against me, our nude bodies ashine in the afterglow of our morning sex. She said, "I don't get it; I thought you and Crystal were a big event in each other's lives?"

"We are."

"But, how come you're here with me -- like this -- post coital to boot?"

"Because I like you. You're interesting -- including your job; I wanted to know more about you; and I felt turned on by you from the moment I met you."

"If I lived my life that way, I'd fuck every other male that walked by."

I smiled. "Be my guest. I know from the looks Terry was giving you last night that he'd like to become better friends with you."

Nancy smiled, "Well, if Nadia, Jill, and Crystal haven't ruined him for the day, I'll try him." She paused and then went back to the original line of questions; "But don't you get jealous of Crystal fucking around, or she get jealous of you with me or Nadia who you said you fucked a lot."

"No, we agreed very early in our relationship that there would never be a need for jealousy in our relationship. We didn't put restrictions on each other. The only boundaries or restrictions we place are our own; they don't come from society or some church or anyone other than ourselves."

"Do you love each other?"

I responded, "Intensely, and that's the basis of why we have an open relationship and always will. We're saying to each other, 'I love you so much, I WANT you to go befriend others, to experience your sexuality and theirs, to add to the pool of love interests in your life.' In a way, we're both being selfish; if I see Crystal doing that, I love her so much that I feel pleasure from her experiences with others. It's called 'compersion,' if you're interested."

Nancy thought a moment and asked, "So, Crystal watched us making love last night, and not only didn't get jealous, she felt good about it?"

"Ask her."

Crystal had just come back into our bedroom. She was still nude; her magnificent body aglow in the morning light through the windows. Nancy and I could see dried cum across her chest and in her hair. She grabbed one of my concert t-shirts, and slipped it over her head.

Nancy said, "Crystal, I need to ask you something. Jim and I have been talking about the two of you, and I'm trying to understand. Please be blunt if you need to, but what did you think last night when Jim and I started fucking?"

Crystal laughed, "I felt good. You are 'hot' in Jim's parlance. I could almost see him start to salivate when you two met up last night at the premiere. You looked fabulous in that dress; heck, I started to salivate too." Crystal ogled Nancy; "You also look better out of it; I might add. But, I think I know what you're asking. When the two of you were on the sofa last night, I felt so good that Jim was getting to make love to you -- and you to him. I know he's a fabulous lover, unlike some men, so I knew you would enjoy him. He's innovative and has fabulous endurance. Seeing you both fucking made me feel all warm inside."

"You weren't mad at me for seducing him?"

"Heck, no. You both wanted each other. If you recall, after I got warmed up by Terry, Jill, and Nadia, I came over and joined you two. I figured by then, Jim would be willing to share you a little, and he did. I would have been fine as I was, but I wanted to taste you, to kiss you, and have sex with you too."

"But you love him?"

"Yes, I do," Crystal said sincerely. "And I also love Nadia, Terry, George, Jill, and whole list of other people, the same way Jim loves me, my sister, his sister, Nadia, and you, I guess."

Nancy's eyes enlarged, "Your sister? His sister?"

Crystal smirked, "Oops, I suppose I shouldn't have mentioned that. Of course, there's his sister-in-law too -- of his late wife. They've redefined their relationships with each other from what society expects to what they wanted."

"Holy shit." Nancy pulled away from me, and looked at me with a sense of awe. "You are giving me a whole new way to think about the world. If I had read about this in some article I would have thought it idealistic, but you've put it into practice and made it work for you." After a pause, she asked, "Do you have arguments?"

I responded, "Of course; we're in a human relationship. We all have faults that come forward now and then. Two imperfect people don't make a perfect relationship. We work at our relationship -- all our relationships -- all the time."

Crystal said, "For instance, Jim, my sister Ellen, and another girl named Claire, lived together for a good part of the past year when he was making his moviePressure Limit. I felt so glad that he had people who loved him and that fit so well with his wants and desires. But, if I know Jim, he's worried about having too many people who love him too much, as though they're trying to displace me. I'm not worried about that; there's not enough love to go around. I think the more we love; the more love there is in the world." I nodded agreement with her thesis.

Nancy said, "But didn't you miss him? What did you do while he was filming?"

Crystal chuckled, "Yes, I missed him; and I know he missed me. We talked and Skyped a lot -- even did phone sex and Skype sex, sometimes with others with us. While I was over here in Europe doing my movie, I spent a lot of intimate time with George Rinard, and occasionally his brother. I know Jim felt the same way about what I was experiencing as I did about him -- and my sister, Claire, Jill Danes -- his leading lady, and a few others."

Nancy shook her head in disbelief, "Oh, I have got to hang around with you guys A LOT more. You are right where I want to be with my life -- with my sexuality and relationships. You all turn me on so much with this ... philosophy -- no, that's theoretical; it's with this way of life."

I shifted Nancy around beside me, partly so I had an arm around and could palm a breast with that hand. I felt the nipple engorge again as I toyed with the gorgeous firm mound of female flesh.

Nancy turned and kissed me as Crystal watched with a smile on her face.

Crystal asked in a pleasant voice, "You two going to go another round?"

I nodded. Nancy smiled.

Crystal said, "Mind if I join you." As she spoke, the t-shirt she'd put on went sailing through the air back in the direction of our suitcases.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers