All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 27'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
Thanks RR

You are one of the great writers on lit.. My adjectives are running out, but

your verbs keep us UP (on our toes I mean... maybe!)

The Eagle

Oh and I feel for the people who have just discovered you on lit, they will have so much fucking (pun intended) reading to catch up!

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
A strange feeling

One of the few stories in this series (and Road Trip) that I did not automatically think of it as a "5". Here is where I wish the range of votes were larger. It is a 4.5 for me for one simple reason.

There was no resolution from Crystal on why/how she got stoned. Was she cozy with a dealer? With an addict? Jim and her were in tune to be without substances, and then this comes up, and comes up in a huge way. She turned to it so hard and so fast, it was mind-numbing. And out of character.

She gets and apology from him and all is forgotten about her night of weed? I don't think so.

I loved the explanation to the ladies at the end.

It did get a 5 from me when all is said and done.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crystal?

I agree with LancerInLA, I thought you left the dope thing unfinished a little bit for me. I hope they resolve it between them. Still a great story though. Thanks.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Still fun to read.....

Romantic1Romantic1over 10 years agoAuthor
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR

The 'drug thing' is meant to upset things in this story, and [a hint] this issue builds and builds in the coming chapters [getting worse] until the last chapter in this series ... so please stay tuned. R1

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for the explanation!

I notice things when I read your stories, but choose not to comment on the "little" things because I am into the whole story in general...thank you for letting us know. I am really enjoying the "journey!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful. Keeping me hard. Cunt lapping sex maniac U.K.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous