All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 31'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nwiannwianover 10 years ago
Wow

Now thats a first for me a story on literotica that brought tears to my eyes!! Roll on ch 32 keep up the good work

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Expectation

You have me sitting on the edge of my seat now. Another wonderful chapter to the saga.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
ARRRrrrrrghhh!

Bad, Bad R1. ! I admit I'm hooked on this series. I was soooo looking forward Crystal's return and you leave your readers hanging....you're forgiven if the next chapter pops up soon...I can't wait to read the Welcoming Home for C.

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Crystal

Ohh Dear, Man O Man. Gonna wear out my mouse checkin out for next Chapter.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
RR

The Eagle is at a loss for words....another great chapter in the life of Jim and Crystal. Thanks again.

Oh and none of us would ever say "hurry the F@#& up with the next or would we? :)

The Eagle

" "

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterover 10 years ago
Whoop Boom!

After reading your email, I got the impression that the end of the story is near. I hope you don't rush it just to finish the story and get it over with. I am hoping for closure and a suitable ending. I can only imagine that this has been a really, really long story for you. Maybe, if you want, you might consider a sequel. Not the way the movies do it, but in your own inimitable and eloquent fashion. I think "Crystal Clear" was an elegant way to continue the story line after "Road Trip". But, you are the author. I am merely one of your many, many readers. My hat would be off to you, if I had one. Would a straw panama hat work?

Great work so far,

C

arincharinchover 10 years ago
typical

After crying a lot, the protagonist makes himself feel better by fucking around. Polyamory? Not quite, just a well developed sense of self-centeredness.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterover 10 years ago
Wrong

Arinch, While I don't agree fully with the entire philosophy underlying this story, I have tried to be as open as my aged mind will allow, and then some. I think you unfortunately have it wrong, for some reason. I get a sense of Jim seriously loving and caring about everyone in the intentional family, INCLUDING himself. You see, love in that context is not selfless. In order to function in a group such as this he must love himself as well as all the others in that group. Jim was far from being self-centered. The crying was by the whole group. The healing was by the whole group. The only one who was actually self-centered was Crystal during her drug-induced random sexual activities without concern for her other family members. What you saw, in my opinion, was not what the author was saying, or portraying. I respectfully suggest you carefully read again what Jim was experiencing and thinking.

GermanDragonGermanDragonover 10 years ago
Not exactly wrong,

but it is indeed the case that the author only hints at something sometimes, and that may lead different readers to interpret these hints in different ways, or not get them at all. I'd say you'll need to know the author's mindset a bit to get the hints.

But that's why we can have fruitful discussions here, right? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any cellphone footage of Crystal

I know her reconciliation takes precedence but you can't tell me no one got some cellphone video footage of Crystal Lee having drug induced gangbangs? That footage is worth a small fortune to some loser she hooked up with.

GermanDragonGermanDragonover 10 years ago
Videos?

This was also my concern, too.

But perhaps Crystal was not recognized as who she really was? Not everyone is into Country Music...

And besides, with the drugs involved the people in the group may have been so eager to get into each other that no one got the idea to 'tape' the sessions.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Still a good read!

Still a good read for all the reasons I started in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous