Crystal Clear Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Crystal, Yes Yes Yes, your driving me wild, your mouth and hands are

amazing!"

Crystal was now moving her head up and down in time with her hands taking my cock fully into her mouth... I had never felt anything as good in my entire life... and was in danger of cumming already. So, as much as I wanted Crystal to continue fellating me I had her stop and lie down so that I could return the favour.

"Oh Crystal I have wanted to taste your sweet pussy from the moment I saw you in the bar"

Crystal lay down on the bed and slowly opened her legs, teasing me with the slowness of her actions, her lips pouting as she did so, heightening my arousal to an even greater level. As her legs opened her pussy came into view...and what a sight, her pussy lips were slightly open and the pinkness between glistened in the soft light just begging to be tasted and pleasured. Her golden thatch of pubic hair accentuated her perfect little pussy whilst glinting up at me, drawing me towards the core of her sex, eager to pleasure her, devour her and send her wild with desire. I could wait no longer.

I began nuzzling her soft mound of golden hair and gently began licking around her pussy before sliding my tongue over Crystal's delicious petal-like lips. I slid my tongue slowly up and down her pussy, teasing her with the tip of my tongue before sliding my tongue between her soft and delicate pussy lips. Crystal's pussy tasted so sweet I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I could have stayed there forever tasting her wet pussy. I continued teasing and licking Crystal's wetness, occasionally seeking out her clitoris to further stimulate her eroticism. Crystals breathing was now becoming shorter as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure passing through her.

"Yes, Yes, push you tongue deep inside me Stuart, lick my pussy, yes there, oh yes that feel amazing."

At that moment there was nothing I wanted more than to taste Crystals cum and have her orgasm on my tongue and in my mouth and so I quickened up my licking of her sweet pussy lips and slid my tongue deep inside her beautiful sex. Crystal began thrusting up her groin holding the back of my head grinding her clit against my face as my tongue devoured her sweet flower.

"Oh my yes, I'm going to cum Stuart, please...don't stop, yes yes, oh god yes I'm gonna cum...'

And then it happened, I felt Crystals whole body shudder as she thrashed about and I tasted the sweetest nectar I had ever tasted as Crystal came in my mouth. I fervently lapped her sweetness up, not wanting to waste a drop as Crystal continued to moan with pleasure, gradually regaining her composure as the waves of passion subsided a little.

"Oh Crystal," I gasped, " you are amazing, your pussy is divine and I want you like I've never wanted anything before."

"Take me then Stuart, I want you inside me, I want to feel your hot cock throbbing inside my pussy." Crystal urged.

Crystal opened her long tanned legs wide, I looked between her pussy lips as they separated the mixture of our moisture glistened in the dim light. Her legs went wider still until I could see the tiny tunnel shaped like an O that she wanted to share with me. As I positioned myself at her entrance she asked if she could have the pleasure of feeding me inside her. Her soft hand took a firm grip and began rubbing the head between her lips, It felt so good that I was afraid I may have embarrassed myself by cumming too soon.

Then she said, "Fuck me, I need you to fuck me."

With one long slow push I was inside her, Crystal's soft warm pussy drawing me deeper into her tunnel, her muscles wrapping around my shaft, tightening around me as I began slowly moving in and out of her sex.

I then began kissing Crystal passionately for the first time, belatedly realising that I had neglected to do so before. I determined that I would make up for that now and began to kiss her for all it was worth. My tongue darted into her mouth, our tongues met and began a wild dance of desire with each other. Our lips were inseparable as we battled to top each others kisses with heat and desire. All the time our loins were grinding against each other with my cock deeply buried inside her tight, hot pussy.

Finally I had to come up for air as our moans and groans combines to create a crescendo of noise.

"Oh fuck Crystal your pussy feels so good, you are so tight and hot, I cant believe how horny you've made me."

"You too Stuart, your cock fills me completely, you have made my pussy so wet, I want to cum over it so bad, please don't stop, fuck me Stuart!"

I could not resist then speeding up my thrusts and begin driving my penis long and deep inside her slit before pulling almost all the way out again, feeling her wonderful labia surround my cock head before driving myself deep into her again causing us both to moan out loud.

"Please Crystal I want you on top of me. I want you to ride me and cum for me all over my cock!"

"Oh yes, I want that too" Crystal panted.

Crystal pushed me onto my back and straddled my thighs. Her pussy gaped slightly in the shape of my cock until she guided my cock to her entrance. She looked me in the eyes as she slowly filled her pussy with my achingly hard cock. I looked down to see our pubes intermingled. Then she started to ride me. The sight of my cock sliding between such beautiful lips is one I will never forget. I couldn't take my eyes from our joining. I could see her wetness on my hard pole glistening as she rode my cock long and hard.

Crystal started grinding round in circles on my cock, rubbing her clitoris against me at the same time causing her breath to quicken. To pleasure her further I leant up and took first one then the other of her nipples in my mouth and gently sucked her hard little buds. My tongue darted all over her gorgeous little tits as Crystal began bouncing up and down on my throbbing length, her tight pussy still massaging my cock into insanity. We stayed like this until Crystal grabbed the back of my head and held me with my mouth circled around her breast.

"Oh yes Stuart suck my tits while I fuck you, your turning me on so much, your cock feels so big in my tight little pussy, I want to cum over your cock so much, don't stop, please don't stop."

I felt Crystal start to tense and her pussy tightened even more around my cock, her pussy walls massaging my excited dick as the first wave of contractions took over her body as she came again. My tongue was frantically toying with her tits and nipples as Crystal sank down onto me and ground her pussy on me as her orgasm flooded through her body and her cum covered my penis.

"Fuck yes, Oh fuck yes, oh my god yes, yes ,yes oh I've cum all over your cock Stuart."

"Oh Crystal you are wonderful, no one has ever cum like that for me before."

"I want you to cum for me now Stuart," Crystal said, "How do you want me?"

"Bend over for me Crystal." Stuart said " I want to have you from behind"

"Yes I want you too, I want to feel you nice and deep"

Crystal bent over on all fours wiggling her arse cheekily as I knelt behind her. I slowly slid my length inside her, feeling her pussy tighten around me and I couldn't help but groan with pleasure.

"Fuck Crystal your pussy is so tight I don't think I can last much longer, I want to cum so bad."

"Well fuck me hard I want to feel you cum in me, fill me with your cum!" Crystal demanded.

I couldn't resist any longer and grabbed hold of Crystal hips began fucking her with long and hard thrusts. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy lips as I continued to pound away at her fabulous pussy. The sight of her amazing arse drove me even wilder with desire as her little brown hole winked up at me as I pounded deep inside her warm tunnel.

"Yeah fuck me Stuart, Fuck me and cum in me. Cum for me Stuart deep in my naughty little pussy. Punish my pussy for teasing so many!"

"This is my pussy and I'm going to fill you like you have never been filled before."

"C'mon Stuart fuck my tight little hole and cum in me, give me all your sperm, I want your seed in me. Give me as much as all those other guys who wanted to fuck me put together would have done."

"Oh fuck Crystal your gonna make me cum talking like that!"

Now I was fucking Crystal as deep and as hard as possible and I could feel myself about to explode, her pussy milking my seed from me, aching to feel my cum shoot inside her lovely warm pussy.

"Oh fuck Crystal I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum deep in your pussy"

I could feel Crystal tighten her pussy muscles even tighter, desperate to milk my seed from my cock, "Yes baby cum for me, fill me with your hot spunk, cum in my pussy hole baby, I want it so bad, I want your cum inside me, fill my womb with your hot seed."

"OOOHHHHHH YES! OOOHH FUCK, OOOHHH GOD!"

I came stronger than ever before, I could feel my cum flooding out of the end of my cock filling Crystals wonderful hot, tight wet pussy with my seed. My cum was flooding her womb, shooting deep inside her core, pulsing into her pussy, filling her wonderful hole.

"Oh yeah baby" Crystal panted, "I'm Cumming too, Your cum spraying my pussy is making me cum, oh fuck yeah I'm cumming again. I'm CUMMING YEEAAHH... oh god yeah I've covered you cock with cum again. OOOOHHH I've got both our cum in my pussy. Ooooohh!"

I collapsed on the bed next to Crystal absolutely exhausted but with the biggest smile on my face I had ever had.

"Crystal, I will never make love to anyone as amazing as you, you have turned me on more than anyone ever can or will again!"

"Do you wanna bet? The night is still young and I have a few more tricks up my sleeve!"

"Really? Oh my god! I can't wait!"

"Well you don't have to! Come take a shower with me and I'll begin to show you what I can really do!"

How could I refuse? I got up and staggered towards the shower room whilst Crystal lay prone on the bed. As I looked back at her I couldn't believe how erotic she looked just laying there, her wonderful toned legs apart revealing her pussy lips, slightly parted, making a perfect little 'O' shape. My cum was trickling from between her luscious lips that glistened brightly from our love juices. Crystal was still stroking herself, her face flush from our love making, her nipples still erect as she toyed with them. Her entire body shone and glistened with an afterglow of sexual activity.

I finally dragged myself away from the siren laying there and went to run the shower, desperate for the evening to continue yet needing invigoration from the hot steaming water. Crystal joined me just as I got under the steaming torrents of water instantly re-energising me with her soft touch, preparing me for what was going to be the best night of my life...

12