Crystal for My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay!" she called sleepily. I heard her feet on the stairs and turned to look at her coming down, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she walked down the circular staircase completely naked. Her breasts, clearly engorged with milk seemed even bigger than the night before as they bounced and swayed on her chest. "Be there for breakfast in a minute." She yawned as she headed to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door, even though I really couldn't see anything from the kitchen anyway. I had bacon frying in the pan as she came out to the kitchen, still naked. She pulled the peanut butter jar from the fridge and sat on one of the kitchen chairs, leaning herself over slightly as she started expressing milk into the container from her right breast. Her left breast hung down until the nipple just brushed her thigh, leaking little drops of milk onto her leg.

"You could put clothes on," I said with a bit of a frown as I turned the bacon.

"You don't like seeing me naked?" she asked without looking up at me.

"I didn't say that."

"Then you do like seeing me naked."

"Yeah. Okay, but clothes?"

"Why? I don't wear any at home once the girls have gone to bed."

"This isn't home."

"No. I suppose if you really don't want me naked I can put something on."

"No point now. Breakfast will be ready in a minute. But you'll wanna dress warm to go out. If you go like that you'll freeze your ass off."

"Yeah. I've got plenty of warm clothes," she said, switching to the other breast, which was now visibly larger than the right. I took the bacon off the burner and moved another pan onto it, pouring mixed eggs into it to fry the scrambled eggs. By the time they were done so was she. She sat across from me, her tits wiggling with every move, keeping my hardon rock hard all through breakfast. It was almost a relief when she got up and walked naked to the stairs and up them to get dressed while I got the ATV out of the shed and got it ready to go.

"All set?" I asked ten minutes later when she came out of the cabin, her breath making small clouds with each breath in the crisp morning air.

"I think so."

"Gun, gear, ammo?"

"Check, check and check," she said with a smile. "All set."

I climbed into the ATV, my gear already secured, and held a hand out for her. She stepped onto the foot rest and swung over the seat behind me, holding onto her gun and pack with one hand. I took her gun and dropped it into the second gun holder and sat down, ready for the ride to the back end of the property and the stand I'd picked for today. It was one of the best spots, overlooking a small pond and a large food plot. It didn't matter if it rained or was sunny, since I'd built a permanent blind on stilts big enough for two, intending it to be used with my granddaughter when she got old enough to hunt.

It was a chilly ride, Crystal holding herself tightly against me for warmth and as a wind block as I drove down the trails at a good fifteen miles an hour in the darkness. I stopped a hundred yards or so from where we were going to hunt and shut down the ATV. "We walk from here," I said, pulling her rifle from the holder and holding it out.

"How far?"

"Only a hundred yards or so. Don't want to run right onto the food plot and scare the deer all away."

"Oh, okay. Do they not like the ATV?"

"It's not a natural predator, but the bigger, warier, bucks will smell it and go around," I said as I started pulling my pack off the front carrier. I flicked on a red headlamp and turned the ATV headlights off, dousing us in darkness for a few moments until our eyes started to adjust.

We walked down the path to the food plot, across it and then I helped her climb up the twelve feet into the stand. It wasn't fancy. Two by fours with a wood floor and metal sides and top. On a crisp morning like this it could be pretty chilly inside, but our body heat would soon start taking the nip out of the air inside the six foot by four foot building. When the sun came up it'd warm up considerably, having intentionally built it with dark brown sides and roof to let the sun warm it up in the cold fall days.

We settled in, I opened the windows and we waited for the sun to make its appearance on the horizon. I sat with my eyes closed, not quite sleeping but not really awake for nearly half an hour before the sun started to brighten the eastern sky. Slowly the sky changed from black to deep purple to dark blue with a tinge of orange, and finally to light blue as the sun struggled its way up toward the tree tops.

The weather was perfect, the location was known to be good, all we had to do was see a deer. I didn't even have my gun cocked. This trip was about coaching Crystal, so that was my focus.

"It's pretty out here," she whispered.

"Yep, all we need now is a deer," I whispered back.

"This is a good spot?"

"I've taken almost a dozen deer out of this clearing. They come for the pond water."

"Oh," she answered quietly.

We sat without talking for almost an hour before I saw the first signs of movement for the morning. It was dead still, no wind at all to cause the leaves to rustle, so seeing a slight movement out about a hundred yards through the brown leaves instantly drew my attention. "There," I whispered to Crystal, pointing toward the deer slowly making its way toward the food plot. It was a small buck, its four point antlers thin and spikey compared to a more mature buck. Young bucks seem to be a bit more stupid than older, more experienced bucks. If they live long enough they learn not to do dumb stuff like wander right out into the middle of an open food plot during gun season. How do they know it's gun season, you ask? I really don't know, but they always do.

Crystal got her gun up to fire and gently pushed it out the front window of the blind, pointing it down the length of the plot toward the buck as she settled herself on the gun for the shot. She moved her face half a dozen times, trying to get a good sight picture in her scope.

"Wait for him to turn broadside. See how he's sniffing the air? He's looking for a doe and he thinks he smells one."

"Predicable," she whispered back, waiting for the buck to decide where it was going to go.

While a head on shot can be effective, there isn't any point in ruining a lot of good meat with a shot down through his guts. "Okay. There he goes. Get ready. When you have a good broadside just aim at that point behind the shoulder and press one off."

"Got it," she whispered back as the deer started to turn to its right, exposing its side to us as it started walking toward the thicket on the rim of the pond.

"Any time," I whispered, not wanting her to miss the opportunity. CLICK! That's what I heard. No bang, no recoil of her body, no smoke out the barrel of the gun. Just one loud click.

"Fuck!" Crystal swore, pulling the gun in and cocking the lever to chamber a bullet. BY the time she got the gun out the window again the deer was behind the thicket and any chance at him was gone as well.

"So... you didn't cock your gun when we got settled in?"

"I thought I did," she said with a frown.

"Okay," I answered with a sigh, trying not to be annoyed. "Maybe he'll come back."

"I hope!" she answered, pulling gun in and setting it down again. "Oops." she said meekly.

"Yeah," I agreed, sitting back and sighing again. I wouldn't personally have harvested that deer, but for a first time hunter, anything brown is a good target. We sat silently for about ten minutes each of us with our own thoughts. Almost suddenly she stood up, well as much as you can in the low ceiling blind, and started peeling off her coat.

"You okay?"

"I thought you said it was going to be cold. It's getting flat hot in here."

"Yeah. Probably up over seventy in here already with the sun hitting us now. Not that warm out there though I guarantee."

"But I'm not sitting out there," she said quietly as she dropped her jacket on the ground and then sat down again, unlacing her boots.

"What are you doing?" I hissed quietly.

"Getting rid of these long johns. I'm roasting!" she whispered back as she pulled one boot off. She pulled the second boot off as soon as the first was sitting on the floor without her foot in it, then she stood up with her head bent down to not hit the metal roof. She undid the front of her camo pants and pushed them down, sliding them down her legs before sitting back down again. She pulled the legs off and dropped them on the floor of the blind before standing up again. I stared as she pushed the green long underwear down over her ass and down her legs. She sat down and worked the material down her legs, peeling it off over her feet, her heavy socks dragging off her feet at the same time. She tossed them on the pile with her pants and then pulled her t-shirt up and off, reaching last for her thermal long sleeved shirt, pulling it off as well. "There!" she said as she sat naked on the bench next to me. "Naked coed hunting!" she giggled.

"Um. Yeah," I agreed, not even bothering to hide my staring at her tits.

"So?"

"So what?"

"So? You gonna?"

"Gonna what?" I asked, not understanding what she was asking.

"Get undressed? I mean, the deer can't see us in here and it's not like anyone else will either."

"What? Get naked?"

"It wouldn't be coed naked hunting if you weren't naked too!" she chided me with a grin. "Come on!"

I looked at her, my brain still trying to work out what she was asking.

"This is so inappropriate!" I mused out loud.

"Oh. No more so than me lying on your lap while you squeezed milk from my tits, or me lying on your lap sucking your cock. No. I'd think those were much more inappropriate than being naked with me in a deer blind."

"Like I said."

"Oh come on. You wouldn't want me to tell your wife that you were playing with my tits, now would you?"

"You wouldn't!" I protested. "Besides...that was your idea."

"You really think she'd going to care whose idea it was? Besides, who do you think she'll believe? You saying it was my idea or me saying you undressed me and played with me while I was sleeping?"

"You wouldn't!"

"I might. But then I might not. I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to convince me not to say anything," she said thoughtfully, twisting on the bench seat to look at me with a crooked little grin.

"So I'm supposed to conclude that if I get naked with you, you won't tell her that I got naked with you. Or something to that effect."

"Something like that," she answered, the grin never leaving her face.

I sighed heavily. "Fine. I'm dead already, what's being more dead?"

"That's the spirit!" she said brightly as I bent over and started working on the laces of my boots. It only took a few short minutes for me to pull off all my clothes, Crystal taking each item from me and tossing them out the window in front of us, leaving both of us naked with nothing to wear but our boots. "There. Now it's really naked coed hunting!" she giggled.

"So it would seem," I answered her.

She stood up, at least as much as she could in the somewhat low ceiling building. She swiveled herself around and sat on my lap, her back to my chest, and swung her right leg over mine. She leaned her back to my chest and pulled my hands around her, guiding them up to her breasts. "I really need to have some milk expressed. I'd much rather you do it for me."

"I see. So all this, getting naked, was to get me to play with your tits?"

"More or less", she giggled, reaching down between both our legs for my half hard cock. "You play with the top, I'll take care of the bottom," she whispered, lifting my cock up and pressing it against her pussy. I could feel the heat of her body soaking into my cock as I hardened against her wet lips. Her hand gently stroked up and down the bottom side of my cock, teasing under my head and making me grow in her hand. "You can start any time you want," she said softly.

I began to gently squeeze and massage her tits working the milk engorging her breasts toward her nipples and then spraying the multiple tiny streams out of each distended nipple. I felt the little streams rain down on my legs. Over and over I pressed the little streams from her breasts, spraying her milk in multiple directions at once. I could feel it raining down not only on my legs, but on her as well, coalescing into little droplets and running down her body, over her thighs and down between her legs. I could feel the wetness of her milk lubricating us as she gently rocked her hips on my lap, working her fat lips up and down, pulling me against her and spreading her lips with my shaft.

"Mmmmmmm. You feel so good. I really want to feel you farther into me."

"Not sure I can get much deeper."

"Oh trust me. I can get you sooooo much deeper," she moaned as she pushed with her feet, lifting herself off my lap as she pulled my cock harder against her.

"Oh shit," I groaned as I felt my head press between her lips, her heat engulfing my head as she let her weight down on me. I felt my head press against her tunnel opening, her small opening refusing to allow my fat mushroom head to enter further. Before I could protest she lowered more weight onto me and her body expanded to allow me in.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" she moaned as she slid down my shaft, her ass resting against my body once again, my cock deep inside her. "Sooooo fucking big."

"We really shouldn't be doing this," I groaned, wanting to stop but at the same time listening to my body which definitely didn't want to stop anything. She started lifting and dropping herself on me, slowly at first, her hands capturing mine on her tits and pulling them to cover both breasts, my palms pressed to her nipples. Up and down she slid, moaning loudly as her strokes increased in speed, her ass wetly slapping my milk covered thighs.

"Oh yes. We most definitely should be doing this!" she moaned loudly after nearly a minute of bouncing on my cock. "Sooo should be doing this. God I'm going to come sooooo fucking fast. Come with me. Come with me honey!"

"Uh huh," was all I could answer as her sweet velvety soft pussy stroked up and down my shaft. I felt her quiver around me, her legs and hands shaking as she held me against her tits.

"Fuck me baby. Fuuuuuuuuck meeeeee!" she cried as her whole body trembled on me. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft as she continued bouncing on me, her coordination not what it had been, but enough to keep stroking me with her pulsating pussy.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body jerked, unable to hold back the flood any longer. My body lifted her up as a massive surge of pent up cum pushed up into her, flooding her pussy.

"YES! FUCK YES!" she screamed as her body dissolved into shudders and trembles, giving up any pretense of riding up and down my cock.

"AHHHHHG!" I groaned again as another massive surge of cum lanced up into her. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around my cock almost in time with the surges of cum pushing into her.

"Ohhhh god yes," she moaned softly.

Crystal sat on my lap, little shudders of pleasure still running through her body sporadically, my cock twitching as the remnants of my intense climax eased away. My hands, once again cupping her soft breasts, continued to gently knead them, more milk still oozing from her hard nipples.

"Damn that was good. I haven't been fucked to orgasm since I got pregnant with Alley!"

"Alley?"

"Yeah. My youngest. She's a year and a half now."

"Oh. I guess I can see why you wanted this then," I answered quietly, starting to feel very guilty about what we'd just done.

"Yeah. Even for women a long time isn't fun. Guys don't think women have those same needs and urges, but we do. Only difference is it doesn't show on the outside quite as obviously as a nice hard cock. But yeah, I still look at cute guys in Walmart and wonder how good he is in bed."

"Didn't know that," I answered her, my hands still massaging her breasts. "So what now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's not like I really have any desire to leave my wife. What we have is good."

"Uh huh. Except for the sex. I know. She and I have talked about it."

"You've talked about our sex life?"

"Oh yeah. We talk about all kinds of things on the ride to and from work. Her life, my life, you, my ex, how badly I wanna get fucked but can't seem to find a guy that'll stay around past the first date when they find out I have two kids less than five."

"Yeah I can see where that'd be a problem," I agreed.

"So that's when I came up with this idea. You need sex, I want sex, you're not getting it at home and I'm not getting it at all. This is a perfect solution."

"Yeah. Except I'm cheating on Lindsey!" I said with a scowl. "How the hell am I going to tell her about this?"

"Who says you have to?" she asked, wiggling on my quickly deflating cock.

"We don't keep secrets."

"I think you should keep this one. Besides I don't think she'll mind you keeping it."

"I rather doubt that. Cheating on her is one thing, but doing that and then hiding it is another!"

"Well. Just think of this as a very personal birthday present then!" she said with a smile in her voice. "So how long before you get hard again?"

"Why? You think we're doing this again?"

"Sure. Why not? I mean we're both naked, we've already done it once. What can it hurt? It's not like doing it again is any more or less cheating than doing it once. Might as well enjoy yourself if you have to pay the price, right?"

"I'm not sure it works that way."

She pushed herself up off of me, my now soft cock slipping from her. She turned around and wedged herself between the bench and the front wall kneeling down between my legs. I stared at her in surprise as she leaned her face toward my cock and engulfed it with her hot wet mouth.

"Oh damn!" I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my softened cock. She held me with her fingers and started to bob her head, teasing my cock with each stroke back and then opening her mouth again enough to let my cock push back in. On and off she bobbed, coaxing my cock harder by the second, her mouth no longer able to contain my full length after a few short minutes of this treatment.

"There. I knew you weren't a one-shot wonder!" she said with a smile as she stood up. "This time you get to do the work!"

She stepped from between my legs and bent over, pushing her ass out at me. "So. You gonna fuck me?"

"Why the hell not. I'm already dead when Lindsey finds out!"

"That's the spirit!" she giggled as I stood up. I turned myself behind her and aimed my again hard cock at her pussy, her arched back pushing her glistening lips out between her legs at me. I rubbed my engorged head up and down her lips, splitting her full round outer lips with my head and teasing her clit with the tip. With each slow stroke of my head up between her lips she pushed back, trying to force me into her. If I was going to get slammed for fucking up, I might as well do it right!

After what felt like five minutes of teasing us both, her moans and pleas to "push it in already " had grown loud enough and insistent enough that I doubted there were any deer within a quarter mile of us. I let her push back one more time, rubbing my head in little circles around her clit before sliding it again up between her lips toward her tunnel opening.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as I drove fully into her in one swift stroke. "Holy fucking shit!" she moaned as I stood there, just holding my cock in her, letting her body adjust to the intruder deep within her. "Fuck I wasn't expecting that!" she moaned, starting to wiggle her ass around on me.

"Good," I answered, holding her hips and starting to draw slowly back. I pulled back until just my head remained inside her and then slid forward again, a long slow moan escaping her lips.