Crystal for My Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh god," she moaned softly as I stroked again. Slightly quicker. I was soon sliding rhythmically in and out of her pussy, my still milk-wet thighs slapping wetly against her firm tight ass cheeks. I slid my hands down around her body, finding her wildly swinging tits and capturing them. In and out I pushed, her body responding in time with mine, her thrusts back driving me hard into her with each stroke. We were fucking with abandon, neither of us caring how much noise we made, both of us reveling in the sensations our bodies were imparting in the other. In and out I drove, the rhythmic slap slap of our bodies and the almost continuous moans and gaps from Crystal driving my climax closer and closer.

"Fuck. I'm gonna come!" I panted, knowing from the spreading tingle that I was almost to the point of no return.

"Do it! "Fuck my hot little cunt! God damn you're going to make me come too!!" she answered between panted breaths. "So mother fucking close!"

"Uh huh!" I grunted as my cock swelled inside her. Only half a dozen strokes later my body jerked, driving me hard into her and drawing a loud cry of surprise and pleasure. A gush of hot cum lanced out of me deep into her, filling what little space existed between her tight pussy walls and my engorged cock. I felt her quiver, the sensation just barely in my perception range as my body jerked again, adding another shot of cum into her. I stood there, panting, my cock continuing to add more to the copious load as my body twitched and jerked spasmodically.

"Oh my god," she moaned loudly, pulling herself off my cock and out of my grasp. She sat down hard on the bench, her back against the door side of the blind, one foot on the bench and the other on the floor, her legs spread as far as the position would allow. She reached down and gently stroked herself, our combined cum leaking from her onto the bench. "Damn. It's a shame Lindsey doesn't get turned on much anymore. If you fucked like that every time I'd never let you get dressed!" she said with a breathless giggle. "Damn!"

"Uh huh" was all I could answer as I sat down to catch my breath. I sat looking out the little window, not so much looking for deer as letting everything sink in. I'd just cheated on my wife, twice, and enjoyed the hell out of it. What did that say about me as a person and husband. No, I was going to have to tell her, but how? How did I not get Crystal in trouble too? I wasn't at all sure this little escapade wasn't going to ruin my marriage and Crystal's friendship with my wife, though the second was of far less concern than the first.

"I think we need to go in," I said abruptly.

"Okay. But our clothes are out there!" Crystal said, pointing to the window.

"You threw them out, you go get em," I chuckled.

"But it's cold out there! I'll freeze my ass off!"

"If that's all that this costs us it'll be cheap," I answered.

It took a couple minutes, but she finally worked up the courage to pull her boots on and climb to get our clothes. She tossed them up into the blind through the door and then climbed in herself, shaking from the still chilly air, not that it was all that warm inside either after she left the door open while she was recovering our stuff. She moved to me and sat on my lap again, pulling my arms around her body to warm back up. I held her for several minutes, my hands cupping both breasts and idly toying with them.

"You keep that up and you're gonna have to fuck me again," she whispered.

"Oh. Sorry," I mumbled sliding my hands from her tits down to her waist.

"I'm not!" she replied, reaching for my hands and pulling them back up to her tits. "I was enjoying it. Just saying that it's getting me all turned on again. You might have to fuck me again when we get back,"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. We're already in trouble as it is. "

"Maybe. Maybe not, " she giggled. "Come on. I need a shower and so do you. I wonder if we can both fit in that little shower stall at once?"

"Lindsey and I have," I answered before realizing that it was meant as an invitation.

"Good! Let's go then!"

We dressed to head back in, neither of us bothering with underwear since we were obviously just taking everything back off anyway. We made the trip back on the ATV silently, I presumed each of us lost in our own thoughts. I parked in front of the cabin and we carried our gear in, feeling the warmth of the wood stove.

Crystal stripped again in front of me, clearly ready for more. Instead of coming to me, though, she walked up the stairs to the loft. "Come on. I have something for you up here!" she said as she climbed up the spiral stairs.

"Sure," I answered following up, still wearing my boots and pants, but nothing else. She was standing next to the bed her hands behind her back, a crooked little smile on her face.

"Here!" she said as I walked closer, handing me a small blue envelope. "Read it!"

I turned it over and saw "to MLH" written on the front in my wife's distinctive feminine handwriting. I opened the envelope and pulled out a birthday card. "To my sweet loving husband" it said on the front. I opened it and read the pre-printed message. "If only I could find the way to tell you how wonderful and special you are. You are one of a kind and I'll love you forever!"

Below that was her note. "I've watched too many of our friends divorce late in life because of their sex lives. I don't want that to happen to us. You are too good to me in so many ways that I'm not willing to lose you to our sexual incompatibility. I know eventually we will be together on that again, but for now I have to find a way to keep you happy. So for this day, your birthday, my gift to you is Crystal. Enjoy whatever you wish with her. You have my blessing on whatever you do. All I ask is that you save your love for me, and that at the end of the weekend you answer but one question. Did you enjoy my present? I don't want to know more than that. I love you. Happy birthday!"

"So last night, today, you knew this all along?"

"Yep for weeks now. So. Wanna go take that shower? There are a lot of hours and ways to fuck yet today!"

I looked down at the card again and shook my head in wonder. "Might as well. Do you come with cake too?"

"You'll have to wait till later to find out!" she said as she stepped towards me, her arms out. She pressed her soft tits against my chest and her lips to mine for a long sensual kiss. "Shower?" she whispered questioningly as she broke the minutes long kiss.

"Might as well." I whispered back, wondering just how I was going to thank my wife for such an incredible gift.

The end...or is it?