Crystal's Diagnosis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up his body from his tree trunk legs, to the print his resting cock made in his boxers, to his large, sexy chest up to the look of disappointment on his face. Still terrified, I tried to speak, "I... I... uhhh-"

"You what!? You're sorry you came in here, basically naked, dry humped your father, and used his hands to get you off!? Is that what you're sorry about!?" My stepfather ranted angrily. "What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, daddy I... I couldn't... I couldn't help it! I'm so sorry!" I pleaded as tears began to stream down my face.

Daddy took a second to gather himself. His facial expression softened as he considered my tears. He paced the floor for a second before continuing. "What if Theresa would have woken up? Did you even consider that possibility? Do you understand how much trouble we would be in?" Daddy reasoned soberly.

"I just... I just wanted you to show that you love me!" I blurted out, weeping into my hands.

I felt my dad's weight press down the side of the bed again and looked up at him through teary eyes. He gently removed my hands from my face and wiped my tears with his own hands.

He looked me in my eyes sincerely and said, "Sweetheart... you know I love you. I raised you since you were a little girl. I accepted you the moment your mother even mentioned you. And I loved you from then as an extension of her. And as you grew up, I began to love you uniquely, as an individual, as my own daughter. You're my little girl. You and Candice. I love you both, equally." he looked at me and paused, letting his words settle.

"But," he continued, "what you did last night; that was not how a daddy and his little girl behave."

"Maybe that's true for normal people," I said softly, looking down in shame.

"What do you mean, 'normal people'? We are normal people." Daddy said in mild confusion.

"Well..." I took a deep breath, "you know how I've been kind of depressed lately?"

"Mhmm," Daddy nodded trying to understand.

"And you guys suggested I go to counseling to get some help. Well, over the past few weeks we have been talking and it's really been helping me..." I said, trying to build up to my diagnosis.

"And I'm happy for you but what's that got to do wi-" daddy started to say when I interrupted, knowing his question.

"We talked week after week and he dug deep to find the root cause of my depression. And when I revealed to him that I was only ever relieved of my depression when..." I hesitated for a moment, "...when I fantasized about having sex with you guys..." I paused to gauge his expression, which was still inquisitive, then continued, "He diagnosed me with a rare psychological disorder."

"What kind of disorder, sweetheart?" He said, sounding concerned.

"Its a form of..." I sighed, "nymphomania... It makes it so that all my positive emotions like love and trust or gratitude are all wrapped up in my sexuality. I can't fully feel them if I don't get sexually stimulated. It's called Type 2 Nymphomania."

I waited as he digested what I had said. Then added, "Dr. Carter is very good. You should call him and he'll explain everything to you better. Here, let me get my phone."

I got up and left the room to go get my phone, and to escape the awkwardness of the situation. Daddy was speechless and I needed a professional to explain my condition to him so that he understood.

I called Dr. Carter and told him to explain the situation and our time together to my stepfather. It would sound better coming from him anyway. I handed daddy the phone as I went to the bathroom to take a shower - a long one. When I finished my shower they were still on the phone. I got dressed and waited in my room patiently for the verdict.

An hour later my stepfather opened the door to my room and came in. He sat on my bed next to me and handed me my phone. "So, Dr. Carter is rather... dedicated." Daddy said with a smirk and continued. "And though his methods are questionable, to say the very least, I can't deny his expertise and the progress he's made with you. So, I trust his diagnosis, and I'm willing to accommodate your needs as much as I can without... going too far."

"Awww, thank you so much, daddy!" I said giving him a big hug and a quick kiss on the lips, testing him. He smiled, put his index finger underneath my chin and came in for another kiss, this one a little more sensual and lasting a little longer. My panties didn't burst into flames but I did get a tingle down there.

"And I think it best we keep this from your mother for the time being. Maybe she should go with you to your next session with Dr. Carter. He'll help her come to grips with your... condition," daddy said.

"Awww, you want me all to yourself for a week, don't you?" I said, grinning sheepishly. He just smiled and gave me another kiss. He then stood up to leave the room.

"Oh, and I almost forgot," he said reaching into his pocket, "hopefully this'll hold you over until your session with Theresa," he finished, tossing mom's peach thong over to me.

I caught them right in front of my face and sniffed, smiling up at daddy gratefully. "Don't have too much fun with those. I'm going to cook breakfast. I'll call you down when I'm finished," daddy said then walked out the room and closed the door.

I wish he would have stayed to watch me. But I had to settle for him knowing what I was going to do with his little gift. Figuring breakfast wouldn't take long to make, I quickly undressed to just my panties and started rubbing myself through the white cotton while sniffing and nipping at mom's unmentionables.

The scent of mommy's intimate places were wonderfully arousing. My pussy got wetter and wetter as I sniffed, licked and rubbed at increasing pace. I spread my thighs wide, bringing my knees up as I continued my assault. My panties were soaking through to my fingers and it gave me an idea. I pulled my panties down to my thighs and started to rub my clit with the peach panties.

The soft material against my sensitive flesh felt amazing. I pinched and twisted my erect nipples, squirming and moaning softly while massaging my mom's panties against my cunt, mixing our juices.

Orgasm imminent, I stuffed mommy's panties inside myself, furiously molesting my tiny clit. I thrashed and jerked on my bed, moaning loudly while clutching and pulling at my flimsy white panties. My body flooding with pleasure, I began to orgasm and I felt mommy's panties getting soaked with my cum.

I pulled mommy's soaked panties out of my pussy and stuffed them in my mouth while continuing to rub myself through the remainder of my orgasm. With one hand I thumbed at my aching nub and plunged two fingers into my wet hole, relishing the sloshing sound it made as I burrowed my fingers deep within. With the other hand I caressed the soft skin of my delicate neck to my soft breasts, down my curvy waist and hips, then back up my flat tummy to my pointy nipples.

I then took the panties out of my mouth and lay there for a few minutes, my own panties still down at my thighs. I let the silky feeling of satisfaction wash over me as I kept softly caressing my body from collar to crotch. Then daddy opened the door and stood in the doorway, "breakfast is ready, sweetheart," he said cheerfully, seemingly unfazed by my lewd state.

"Okay daddy!" I said, smiling lusfully at him, not moving an inch to make myself more decent. And he didn't take his eyes off me either.

"And by the way, you ripped your panties," he chuckled and then left me alone.

I looked down at my flimsy, white panties which were indeed ripped. This was the fate of many a panty lately since I liked to keep my panties around my thighs when I played. I would need to go panty shopping later. I got up off the bed, let my ruined undies fall to my ankles and tossed them in the trash.

I put back on my short, yellow sundress, grabbed mom's thong off the bed and pranced down stairs. Daddy had made our plates and was sitting at the small table in his robe. "You enjoy yourself?" He asked, smirking.

"Immensely!" I chirped gleefully as I sat down across from him, tossing the peach panties right between our plates. "Thanks for the gift."

"Yeah, they make a nice centerpiece." Daddy said facetiously, straightening out the garment in the middle of the table. "Wow, they're really wet now. You really did enjoy yourself."

"I know. Mommy gets me really hot, but not as hot as you do daddy," I said with a wink and a smile.

We sat there talking and playing footsies as we ate. We talked about my difficulties finding a job after graduation and his success in real estate. Daddy owned several really nice apartment buildings around town and really didn't have to do much because he hired managers. Every now and then had to make a visit or spend an hour making phone calls, but that was about it.

Mom was a professor and taught Math at the university about 20 minutes away from our home. She worked from about 8 to 6 every day so I knew I'd have time to myself with daddy everyday. My little sister, Candice, spent most of the summer at her bestfriend Allie's place. They had just graduated high school and Allie was 18 and my sister would be in under two weeks.

"So, have you spoken to Nate?" Daddy asked hesitantly.

"Not about my diagnosis if that's what you were asking. I plan on going up to see him and Julian once you and mom learn how to get with the status quo," I said.

"You mean, when we finally decide to have sex with you... Don't get me wrong, I love you and I want to show you, but I can't have sex with you unless your mother agrees on it first. And I'm a lot more... open minded than your mother so getting her on board will be a tall order. But your dad and brother? That'll be a breeze. They've been trying to fuck you since you turned 18." Brett said with disdain.

"Well, can you blame them? I am adorably fuckable, aren't I?" I said flirtatiously, rubbing my little feet against daddy's hairy legs. "And if I knew then what I know now I'd've fucked them both. I love those guys. Besides, I've been thinking I should make it interesting and play a little hard to get with them. Punishment for their indiscretions," I said.

We finished eating and I got up and put our plates in the dishwasher. Daddy put the panties in the pocket of his robe and wiped the table. I grabbed my purse and keys and hugged daddy before leaving. I put my arms around the inside of his robe, feeling his muscular body. I gave him a peck on the lips and turned to exit.

*****

After hours of shopping I finally came home with several bags draped over my arms. Mom was cooking dinner and dad was sitting at the table looking at his phone. "Hey, hun. How was your day?" Mom asked.

"Excellent, actually. I spent some quality time with dad-" as I said that dad looked up at me, eyes wide, "he spoke with Dr. Carter about my progress and then we had a good talk." His expression relaxed a bit. "Then I went shopping!" I said excitedly raising the bags in the air.

"That's really great, honey. I'm glad you're feeling better. I thought we were starting to lose you there." Mom said sincerely walking past daddy and hugging me. She was wearing a short, thin, satin robe. When she embraced me I could tell there was nothing underneath; at least not at the top, causing me to be curious about the bottom. Her hair was still a little wet and she smelled like fresh peaches and cream.

Her body felt so soft pressed up against me as we squeezed, her perky breasts mashing against mine. I looked at daddy over mom's shoulder and winked before palming mommy's butt with my left hand. "Crystal!" Mommy jumped and giggled, breaking the hug.

"Nice ass, mom. No wonder dad likes you." I said laughing. Dad was just shaking his head while grinning.

"Not in front of your father. We gotta keep our lesbian love a secret." Mom said in a false whisper with her hand covering the side of her mouth. We both started laughing hysterically and dad just snickered. I guess he didn't appreciate the irony as much as I did.

"Why don't you put your stuff up and come eat. Dinner's almost done." Mom said after settling down.

"Ok. But you gotta let me model my outfits for you." I said, gears beginning to turn in my head.

"Sure honey. I just need to do a little work tonight after dinner, but definitely tomorrow." Mom said returning to the stove.

I bounced up stairs and put my bags in my room, then came back down after washing my hands. I sat next to dad at the small table while mom finished cooking. The table was situated on the other side of the kitchen counter so that only our heads could be seen from where mom was standing.

I took advantage of the cover and put my hand on daddy's cock. He moved my hand and flashed a serious, threatening look. It did nothing to deter me. I reached again but this time I put my hands inside his basketball shorts and felt his fat cock through his boxer briefs.

He looked over at mom who was staring at us, unable to see what was going on under the table. "Could you stir this for a second, Brett?" She said.

"I got it." I said, saving daddy from having to stand with a half boner. I released his cock and walked over to the stove, starting to stir the pot. Mom stood on a step ladder looking for something in the high cabinet to my left. Her robe had risen up as she stretched and I could see her sexy, lotioned legs and I could almost see her butt.

I looked over at daddy and he was gawking just like I was. I took the liberty to lift mom's robe lightly, exposing her bare bottom, confirming my earlier suspicion. I kept my eyes fixed on daddy who was transfixed, probably out of equal parts shock and lust. I laughed silently as I released her robe and returned to the pot.

"Thank you hun," mom said, grabbing the spoon and sprinkling in some garlic powder.

"You're welcome, big booty Judy," I joked.

I sat back down next to dad and returned my hand to his cock, this time bypassing his shorts and underwear, keeping an eye on mom who had her back to us. His dick was rock solid and very thick, noticeably shorter than the Good Doctor's but still plenty. My tiny hand couldn't fit all the way around and it throbbed in my hand.

I started jerking him under the table, watching mom the whole time. Daddy grabbed my wrist tight and whispered, "Stop. You're gonna get us killed." He looked serious but the whole situation turned me on so much, I couldn't just let it end. I tapped my lips with the index finger on my other hand, signaling I wanted a kiss.

He kissed me quickly on the lips, looking over his shoulder before and after. "No, a real kiss." I demanded, keeping my grip on his big hard cock. He kissed me again a little longer. I pouted and then licked my tongue out seductively, hoping he would get the message.

He looked over his shoulder again then grabbed a fist full of my hair. He looked me in the eyes and then kissed me slowly, and passionately. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and I licked and sucked on it with abandon. Our hot tongues melted into each other as daddy lovingly kissed his little girl.

I tried to pull away but he didn't let me. In fact, he gripped my hair and my wrist tighter when I started to lean back. He sucked and licked me at his own will, probably trying to teach me a lesson but he was only getting me hotter and hotter. I could feel myself wetting the seat cushion as daddy took control.

He finally let me go and mom turned around moments later and asked of we wanted parmesan. We both said yes and she made our plates and put them on the bigger table in the dining room before announcing she had to go to the bathroom and walked past us to the half bath near the stairs.

"Daddy, you almost got us caught!" I whispered more out of excitement than fear.

"Me!? You practically made me do it. You wouldn't let go of my cock unless I kissed you for real. And that's how I kiss." Daddy said quietly, explaining himself.

"Just admit it dad, you want to do me right here at the table, don't you." I said teasingly.

"Listen, I'm trying to give you what I know you need but I don't want to get caught by your mother. We have to be more discrete about our arrangement until you and Theresa go to your session. I don't think we have the oratory prowess to explain why I came in your hands at the breakfast table." Dad said, chuckling slightly.

"Oh, alright. I'll keep my hands to myself for the rest of the night." I said, standing, lifting my dress, and exposing my nude crotch.

I trailed my middle finger along my oozing slit up to my clit, circling with my finger before bringing it up to my mouth and sucking off all the juices, all while looking daddy right in the eye. "All. To. My. Self." I said naughtily before dropping my dress and walking to the dining room.

Mom came out of the bathroom walking toward the dining room when she stopped. "Brett, what's wrong?" He was sitting there looking dumfounded after my tease.

"Oh... uh, nothing... just.. daydreaming." Daddy said sounding startled, standing up to follow mom and join me in the dining room.

We sat and began to eat, chatting lightly. "So mom, I want you to come with me to my session next Thursday. Dr. Carter says I have... family issues I need to work out."

She thought for a second. "I don't know honey, I'm not sure if I could get off work in time."

"I can push the appointment back a little. I want you to come with me."

"I don't know, isn't therapy like a really private thing?" Mom said, sounding reluctant.

"Yeah, but I'm inviting you. You wouldn't be intruding or anything. Besides, it's doctor's orders to make you cum." I said with double meanings only dad and I knew. He looked at me wide-eyed as he almost choked on his food. I held back a snicker.

"Ok. I guess I can have Dr. Xian take over for me. Its only finals anyway. Not much to do but watch and collect papers." Mom said finally.

We continued to eat, talking and laughing happily. "Well, I need to get started grading and writing up these finals," mom said, standing to put her plate in the dishwasher after we all had finished. She then went downstairs where her office was. Dad got up to rinse off the pots and pans mom had used before depositing them into the machine as well.

While dad was in the kitchen, I began to take several pictures of myself - first a few selfies, smiling or sticking out my tongue. Then I pulled down the front of my strapless sun dress, exposing my little tits. I took several topless photos, some lifting my breasts to see how big I could make them look, others pulling on my nipples and what not.

I then took a couple of upskirt pics, showing my pantyless pussy and ass. Some I took by putting the phone under my dress. Others I took sitting off the edge of the chair and lifting it at the back. I got a few good ones of my cute little butt hole and plenty of my pretty pussy.

Dad came back in the dining room to collect my plate. "Having fun are we?" He said, catching me in the middle of my photo shoot.

"Not yet," I said as I quickly yanked down his shorts and underwear, his half hard cock springing free. I snapped a quick pic before he pulled his shorts and briefs back up. I was giggling uncontrollably.

"What am I going to do with you," daddy sighed, shaking his head.

"I don't know, bend me over this table and fuck me like the little slut I am, hopefully." I said looking up lustfully at him.

"You know I can't do that sweetheart." He said apologetically, walking back into the kitchen to put my plate in the washer.

"Right. I get it. Showing your daughter too much love is wrong. You know my needs and you still won't help. I guess I'll just go to my room and cry myself to sleep." I whined, more out of frustration and anger than sadness. But I still partially meant what I said.