Crystal's Diagnosis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what will happen if your mom cath-" he began, standing in the threshold betseen the dining room amd kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Excuses excuses. Big manly man scared of his little hundred and twenty pound woman." I said angrily, standing to my feet and pushing my way past the large beast of a man.

I was storming my way into the kitchen, heading toward the stairs when daddy grabbed my wrist, spun me around and effortlessly flung me hips first into the dining room table. He forced my face down to the table, lifted my dress around my waist and spread my legs wide with his strong legs. I was completely powerless and utterly turned on.

He pressed his pelvis against my bare ass and leaned in to whisper aggressively in my ear, "So is this what I have to do to prove myself - treat you like a dirty whore?"

"Yes, daddy!" I pleaded, hoping he would go all the way and take me.

I felt his cock growing hard between my ass cheeks and tried to reach back and grab it with both hands. "No! Keep your hands to yourself remember?" Daddy growled, grabbing my wrists and spreading my hands out flat on the table. He was frightening me and exciting me all at the same time.

He pushed his shorts and underwear down, pressed himself against me and slapped my ass hard. Then he rubbed where he had just stung me, pressing the length his throbbing cock against my drippy pussy lips. He swatted my other cheek and I almost cried out, whimpering in pain and pleasure simultaneously. My mind didn't even know how to process the mixture of arousal, fear and pain.

I bit my lip and my eyes rolled back, enjoying the 'punishment' I so deserved and desired from my daddy. He then turned me around and forced me on my back onto the edge of table.

I instinctively brought my knees up and spread wide my thighs. I arched into him trying to pull him into me but he grabbed both my hands with one of his and pinned them above my head. His other hand squeezed my throat, not enough to restrict the flow of blood and oxygen, but enough to feel his manly strength.

His hard cock sat right on my pubic mound underneath my dress. His sac gently nestled against my entrance, his shaft grazing my delicate clit and passing through my little patch of sparse pussy hair. His mushroom cap almost reaching my navel. He leaned down and kisses me tenderly, lovingly, sensually.

He let go of my hands and throat and I wrapped my arms around his massive body, daring not to touch his cock lest he get angry again. I ran my fingers through his hair as we kissed feverishly, licking, moaning and sucking at one another.

"Fuck me, daddy! I want it! I need It! Please!" I whined desperately in a hushed tone.

He sat me up and gradually ended our kiss, sporadically nipping at my lips and tongue as if to savor every fragment of lingering passion left. I quivered in his arms, heart beating fast, panting heavily and looking into his eyes as he looked me in mine.

"Now, listen. You know I love you and I'll do what it takes to show you, but I also love your mother. I cannot cross this line we both want to cross unless and until your mother signs off on it. It took a lot of strength to stop at this point. The greatest strength a man can show is self control and I took it this far to show you that." Daddy said sternly and sincerely.

"Y'see, it's not that I'm afraid of Theresa. Its that I love her so much... and I'm trying to balance my love for her with my love for you and this is where I have to draw the line. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy. I understand." I whispered, still shivering. "I'm sorry I got mad at you. I'm sorry I'm such a slut and I-" I began to whimper as he put one finger over my mouth, then placed it underneath my chin and brought me in for another quick kiss.

"Like Dr. Carter said," he began, embracing me in his arms after pulling up his shorts, "it's ok that you're a whore, sweetheart. But you're daddy's little whore. And soon enough you'll be mommy's little whore too. You just have to be patient, ok baby?" Daddy said reasurringly.

"Ok. I can do it. Just a little less than a week and I get to be the family slut. I'm patiently looking forward to it." I agreed with excitement.

"As for now, I'm gonna go upstairs and have some fun. You got me all hot and now I need to cum." I said, my need evident in my voice.

"Yeah, I kind of need a release too," daddy said, letting out a deep sigh and then continuing, "but your mom's got a lot of work to do and I shouldn't disturb her. Guess I'll have to fly solo for the night."

"Hmm, maybe I can help with that." I announced, grinning devilishly. "Check your phone." I said after sending all my nude pics to him.

His eyes grew big and we both smiled and speed walked upstairs into our respective rooms and shut the doors.

I slid my little dress down to my feet, then snapped several pictures of my body from the top down. From this angle my breasts looked more full and my black nipples seemed to poke out a whole inch.

My dark skin looked so smooth, from my taut tummy, where my cute little belly button sank in, to the curves of my body drawing in and then filling out, all the way down to my pretty legs and feet covered by my clothes.

I took more pictures while standing, including some from the side accentuating the curve of my petite bubble butt. I took several moments to admire my body before stepping out of the dress and laying back on the bed.

I spread my pussy lips open, displaying the light pink flesh inside. I wanted daddy to know I was his, completely and intimately. I snapped a few with one finger inside, then with two, then three. I tried for four but it wouldn't fit because I was so tight. I snapped more pics, showing how sticky my fingers had gotten and a couple more of me licking them clean.

I then sent the pics and set my phone down on the bed and set it to video. I then sat on my knees above it, spreading wide. I massaged my little nub, spread my lips and fingered my mushy pussy again, my essence dripping down on the screen.

I hummed in pleasure as I put on show for daddy, oscillating up and down over the phone as if I was riding his cock. Continuing to play, I picked up the phone and held it out to get a shot of my whole body. "Do you like my body, daddy?" I said in the most pouty voice imaginable. "Stroke that big cock for your little girl!"

I placed the phone on the dresser across from my bed vertically on its kickstand. I then bent over the high-sitting bed as daddy did me on the dining room table, spreading my legs leaving no room for modesty. From that position, after looking to make sure I could be seen, I reached around myself to tease a finger in my ass hole.

"Isn't this what you wanted to do to me, daddy? You wanted to penetrate my hungry little slut hole, didn't you?" I teased, turning my head toward the camera while fingering my hole nice and slowly, getting as deep as the middle knuckle of my index finger.

"Mmmmmnnnnn, your cock feels so good in my ass, daddy. Doesnt it feel good to be in your baby girl's sluttiest hole?" I moaned, almost losing control. I was overwhelmed with taboo pleasure, nearing my orgasm without even touching my pussy.

I fingered my ass faster and deeper, humping the bed to stimulate my clit. "Make me cum, daddy! Make your little girl cum!" I cried out as my orgasm arrived, filling me up and washing over me. I moaned and whimpered feverishly while now rubbing my clit, humping and fucking my ass hole.

I shivered as my orgasm subsided, rubbing my creamed pussy and massaging my ass hole as I lay face down on the bed. I then got up, turned to the camera and licked my dirty little fingers one by one.

With a wink and a grin, I waved and ended the video. I sent to his phone, feeling magnificent about what I had just done and what daddy was going to do with this material. I fell asleep with my hand tucked between my thighs, mushed against my slimy pussy.

The story continues. Be patient.