All Comments on 'Cuba Sex Adventures Ch. 01'

by CubaHorny

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 7 years ago
What a find!

I've never come across something like this on Lit before, but I love it. Thanks for sharing your adventures, CH. I can see them becoming addictive reading and I look forward to future installments!

Cubanas really are special, aren't they? Your descriptions of how affectionate and passionate they are are beautiful to read. I'm sure they're wonderful for you to re-live.

Please continue with this series! And don't hold back on the informational aspect. Even though this is a site for erotic fiction, your experience is very valuable to others considering Cuba for a lusty getaway. Your way of recounting sexy interludes with enthusiastic latin ladies is really nice, and I want more! But maybe also consider doing some submissions focused on travel advice, logistics etc. in the "Reviews & Essays" category?

One main question: What is it like NOW for Americans in Cuba? How has Cuba changed as a sexy getaway for American bachelors since Castro's death, changing status of US embargo, etc? Have the people's (sexy chicas') attitude of gratitude for Western gentlemanly generosity changed in the last few years?

Again, thanks for sharing and keep contributing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In answer.

This is CubaHorny,

I can only talk about the smaller cities outside Havana, the real Cuba. Things there have not changed at all. There are better restaurants and they have WIFI areas that cost two CUC an hour for internet access (a fortune in Cuba). But the women are equally accessible, maybe even more so since they need money to buy a cellphone plus buy time cards for the phone. Now that Cubans can buy and sell home, women want to find a foreigner with the $15-30,000 it takes to buy one. If you play them as they try to play you by acting like a love-struck, dumb foreigner that will buy them a house, you can milk this game for several consecutive visits with lots of enthusiastic sex before they get the message you aren't biting. But remember not to fall in love. They are good at getting you to fall. Be strong. Or fuck it, believe and dive in and have a typical Cuban love adventure which is a roller-coaster of raw emotions ending in heartache. But you have a great experience to remember.

Mona_NovaMona_Novaabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the explanation...

More great info. Good to know Cuba hasn't been spoiled yet.

I love these stories. Wish there were more than two. Hope you plan on writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough crisis

3/11 was hoping for the cuaban Missile crisis. That was sexy.

(Jk, pretty good)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous